• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1569269898693.png

The beheaded body of a top law enforcement officer in Mexico was found Sunday -- four days after he was kidnapped, tortured and killed by cartel gunmen in Cancun.

Investigators found the decapitated body of Jose Antonio Archi Yama, commander of the Quintana Roo State Police, wrapped in a gray and red sheet about 6 feet from the side of the road.

His head was in a black bag nearby.

The men from Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion (CJNG) allegedly took Yama on Tuesday, triggering a massive land and air manhunt for the missing inspector, Noticaribe reported.

Yama's family reported him missing two days after he failed to come home from his job about an hour away, in Playa del Carmen. Crews spotted his vehicle Thursday night around 9:20 p.m.

In a video circulated across social media, Yama was last seen wearing a police uniform and holding a rifle. He claimed in a video posted to Facebook, which Fox News has not independently verified, that he had direct orders to go after the CJNG and allow a smaller cartel named "Los Rojos" to take over the region. Music played in the background.

Fucking Mexican police. So was this guy honest or killed because he was now acting on behalf of another cartel...the article is kind of confusing...

He claimed in a video posted to Facebook, which Fox News has not independently verified, that he had direct orders to go after the CJNG and allow a smaller cartel named "Los Rojos" to take over the region.

I wouldn't go to Mexico now if you paid me. And that goes for a lot of other places, too, and some are in the US.

Back