• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

LFODBiker

Trusted Member
Meet Kevin McGuigan. For reasons unknown at this time, on Friday evening, Kevin and his mother Jaclyn McGuigan, got into some sort of yelling match in front of St. Raphael Catholic Church and School in Rockville MD. Seems he was strung tighter than usual because whatever they were arguing over escalated and Kevin got the urge and got all stabby. Witnesses reported seeing Kevin standing over his mother then getting into her car and driving off. Witnesses and emergency personnel were unable to stabilize Jaclyn and she died at the scene. Kevin was taken into custody Saturday morning.

Full story here - https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...1c0fe0c5b8f_story.html?utm_term=.48f73cfb1218

76EDSXALVII6TCKCB32EFZMQSQ.jpg

Attachments

• Kevin_McGuigan.jpg
    Kevin_McGuigan.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,824
Ok, I'm sorry, but people have been pointlessly ragging on millennials for a long time.

Firstly, this punk is not one of us. He's too young. The accepted birth year range for millennials generally ends at 1996. So lumping this kid in with people in their 30s just speaks to the author's inability to connect and a general fear/hatred of people younger than himself.

Secondly, how is his generation really relevant? It's not, at least not outside of the current value signaling trend of hating millennials. I've never seen a headline like "useless gen Xer kills family for no reason." Because, again, the person's generational label isn't relevant outside of your irrational judgment of younger-than-you people.

Ok, I'm sorry, but people have been pointlessly ragging on millennials for a long time.

Firstly, this punk is not one of us. He's too young. The accepted birth year range for millennials generally ends at 1996. So lumping this kid in with people in their 30s just speaks to the author's inability to connect and a general fear/hatred of people younger than himself.

Secondly, how is his generation really relevant? It's not, at least not outside of the current value signaling trend of hating millennials. I've never seen a headline like "useless gen Xer kills family for no reason." Because, again, the person's generational label isn't relevant outside of your irrational judgment of younger-than-you people.

I didn't see any mention of millennials? Did I miss something?

Well she made him ... Moms stop making kids that hate your fucking guts and will stab you to death in front of churches. God I hope she is a widow and not divorced. fucking feminists.

Why are you on your soap box about generation? The article says absolutely nothing about it.

I think she's talking about me... I used the word Millennial in the headline on the front page.

ETA: Changed it to Slacker for improved headline accuracy.

Last edited:
Kids can do some horrific things growing up.
Mother's can be the most forgiving lot when it comes to their children (especially their first-born).
I hope he remembers that while rotting in his cell.
He'll never get to apologize to and will never receive absolution from her.
Rot in hell fucker!
Rot in hell!

Back