• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Sharon police have arrested Kevan Radcliffe who is accused of seriously hurting a 3-year-old girl.

On January 30 police responded to a medical call where they found the girl unconscious, with serious injuries.

Radcliffe claimed she fell and hit her head. He said he heard crying and then when he went into the living room, found her unresponsive.

Hospital staff said the girl had bleeding on her brain, two skull fractures, a fracture to her vertebrae and a broken arm.

The doctor said her injuries were "absolutely not caused from a single fall," according to a police report.

Radcliffe later admitted to police that he has "outbursts," especially when the girl misbehaves, according to the report. Officers said he told them he has hit the girl in the face and spanked her before.

They said Radcliffe started crying while they were questioning him and said, "This is all my fault, I know I'm going to jail."

The child is in stable condition.

I hope his cellmate can say his dick had an outburst all on Kevan's face.

He was originally charged with six counts of aggravated assault. Later, the information he was charged on was amended to add a charge of aggravated assault, victim less than 13 and defendant 18 or older. The original six charges were nol prossed, and he pled guilty to the seventh charge. He was sentenced to 4 to 8 years on the aggravated assault, victim less than 13 and defendant 18 or older charge. Once he's out he has 10 years of probation.

Drill down from https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/CaseSearch Select "Participant Name" from the drop box, and enter "kevan radcliffe" in the appropriate locations. For "Docket type", select "Criminal" and search. The documents are at the far right of the search return. The dockets are behind the "D" while the summaries are behind the columned facades.

--Al

Back