• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Keona Owens feels like she lost her son and her boyfriend in the same day. On Tuesday, 2-year-old Xavion Hazzard died after some sort of incident with his mom's boyfriend Bashar Hall. Owens says her boyfriend did not mean to hurt the child and calls what happened an "accident".

The Erie County District Attorney has charged Hall with 1st Degree Manslaughter.

"It was not intentional," Owens said "it was not on purpose. [Hall] never meant for this to happen."

According to Buffalo Police, officers responded to the home shortly after 2:30 p.m. Tuesday to a call for an injured child who had fallen. Officers brought Hall to Buffalo Police Headquarters for questioning, after which he was arrested and charged with the crime.

Erie County District Attorney John Flynn says the child was shaken and beaten, before being brought to Children's Hospital where he died.

"I cannot comprehend what would lead someone to do this alleged act," he said.

But, Xavion's mother said Hall was like a father to the boy and "would never hurt anyone".

"Even though nothing can go back to the way it was, Xavion will not be forgotten and Bashar will be forgiven," Owens said.

Owens wants Bashar to be able to come home soon. The couple have two daughters together, 1-year-old Anyla and 2-month-old Chyna.

The investigation continues and Flynn has not ruled out the possibility of upgrading the charge to murder. That will depend on the results of the autopsy, Flynn said.
1616693731200.jpeg

This is who I love this is who means the world to me we've been through so much these past 2 years and we still stuck by each other... Words can not explain how much I love you I am truly blessed that got brought you to me, you make me the happiest woman on earth... Happy 2 year anniversary Aggy
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f491.png
❤

— with
Bashar Hall

Last edited:
Supposedly he threw him out a window to make it seem like he got hurt from the fall. Sicko should never be allowed to live outside prison ever.

Supposedly he threw him out a window to make it seem like he got hurt from the fall. Sicko should never be allowed to live outside prison ever.

That is fucking horrific.

That breeding machine needs to be slapped upside the head. Forgives a man who beat her child to death.

Ugh.
I hate these kind of bitches.
So quick to defend the asshole who murdered her child.
I know it's hard to comprehend but shit at least don't jump out all loud screaming in his defense when you know you're not emotionally ready for the burden.

@Satanica @Nell @Prettypink513
Bashar Hall, 24, has been found guilty in the beating death of his girlfriend’s young son and will face a maximum of 25 years to life in prison when sentenced.

Prosecutors said Hall injured 2 1/2-year-old Xavion Hazzard on July 17, 2018, in the home that he shared with the boy and the boy’s mother, Keona Owens. Xavion died later from his injuries in Oishei Children’s Hospital.

Owens, 23, was found guilty in February on the same charges following a bench trial.

Last edited:
I am not shocked that he murdered the baby and she doesn't give a shit but I am super grossed out that she can have a 2 year old, a 1 year old and a new born. That bitch was pregnant for 3 consecutive years. Christ.

Owens, 23, was found guilty in February on the same charges following a bench trial before Buscaglia and is scheduled to be sentenced on Friday. She also faces a maximum of 25 years to life in prison.

Well that went to hell in a hand basket pretty quickly for her. She went from thinking if she spouted some bullshit her dick would be home, boy forgotten, and back to baby making.
How’d that work out for you bitch?

July 01, 2019
The man who abused and murdered a two-year-old baby with his girlfriend will spend 25 years to life in prison after the boy died last July in a brutal killing at the couple's home in Buffalo.
Bashar Hall, 24, was sentenced just three days after Keona Owens, 23, was sentenced to the same punishment for the crimes. The couple abused Xavion Hazzard on five different occasions over a ten-to-twelve hour span on July 24, with Owens providing the killing blow to the boy by shoving him head first into a stove. Medical examiners discovered that the boy had 81 bruises and the multiple concussions caused his death.

"They both engaged in the beating of this child," Erie County District Attorney John Flynn said. "Both of them put their hands on this child. (Owens) was the last person to physically touch the child."

Defense attorneys said that Hall was not in the room with Hazzard when he was killed.

"During that ten-to-twelve hour time window that is alleged and not proven, I think, (Hall) was in a room, which testimony indicated, there were four portable fans going," Emily Trott said. "If you can hear over four portable fans, you have better hearing than I do. He did not hear the ultimate beating. What he did hear was a large thud, which was ominous and got him out of bed."

That thud was the stove caused by the attack on Hazzard by Owens.

Flynn said the boy also had damage to his liver before the head injuries and would have ultimately died from that.

"He was certainly responsible for placing his hands on that baby and beating that baby at different times in that twelve hour period," Flynn said.

Last edited:
Thank god an actual decent sentence. These last few days have sucked with prosecutors pleading out because “there’s no way to prove who actually delivered the final blow” and judge’s giving out suspended sentences because the “exact time of the final beating can’t be determined.” Or my favorite, “The defendant did not intend for the child to die.” Yeah they starved them until they looked like a skeleton, beat them unconscious, left them with half their body covered in 3rd degree burns...but they were just instilling what they thought was discipline...they never intended for the victim to die. Seriously?!?

It shouldn’t matter. Period. If a person ever participated, witnessed, failed to intervene, or in anyway contributed by their presence to a child’s suffering they need to be held accountable. If 15 adults were present, then all 15 should pay.

We needed this win. At least I did.

Back