• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Fucking wicked step grandmother Jennifer Vaughn thought the best way to punish 2-year-old Kaylee was to dip the her little feet into boiling water. Kaylee was burned so badley her skin grafts may not take and she could lose her feet.
FE723B6F-1565-421A-9ABF-CFBA28B18AD4a.jpeg

[GALLERY=media, 1968][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 1969][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 1967][/GALLERY]

(...)
Kaylee Robinson has been left with terrible red burns and huge yellow blisters stretching from her ankles to her toes after being dipped in boiling water on August 11. Both feet have been burnt identically, with doctors and a sheriff saying these ‘sock burns’ can only have been inflicted deliberately. Jennifer Vaughn has now been charged with injuring the little girl at her home in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and is said to have confessed to wounding her as a punishment for misbehaving. She is the mother of Kyle Vaughn, whose fiancee is Kaylee’s mother Brittany Smith.
(...)
Brittany says she left Kaylee with Jennifer Vaughn on August 11 while she, Kyle and her other two children went to swim at a local beauty spot.
(...)
But Brittany received a terrifying phone call before she arrived at her destination. She recalled: ‘I got a phone call from Jennifer. I could hear Kaylee screaming in the background. ‘She said that I had to come home right away. I asked her what had happened, but she wouldn’t tell me.’ Brittany arrived back at Jennifer Vaughn’s house and found her daughter still screaming in agony.

She says the childminder initially told her she’d put Kaylee in a bath while it was running, and the youngster had gotten burnt when she left the room for a couple of minutes. Brittany added: ‘Even if that story was true, you know you never leave a child in an unattended bathtub.

‘Jennifer told deputies from Rhea County (Sheriff’s Office) that she’d scalded Kaylee deliberately after our little girl had upset her.’ Kaylee was rushed to hospital, where she is continuing to receive treatment for her injuries. Vaughn has been charged with aggravated child abuse and is being held in lieu of $150,000 bond.
(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman is evil
Post automatically merged:

Brittany is furious about Jennifer’s alleged abuse – and says no punishment a court could give will ever suffice.

She explained: ‘If I had my way, she would have the exactly same punishment given to her that she inflicted on my daughter.

‘I would like someone to burn her feet just the same.’

Mom is so right.

Last edited:
Bind her wrists.
Lower her into an acid vat to the ankles.
Let the corrupt flesh slough off.
Then put her in again, halfway up the shins.
When the flesh fails remove it.
Use tourniquets to keep her from bleeding out.
Repeat the process up to her knees.
Then use a hammer and chisel to break apart her kneecaps.

This would be a justice move I think most could agree with.

This is her step grandchild. No blood relation. In other words she hates her because she's not her sons daughter.
Evil. In my family (cousins too) we we're so blended. It didn't matter, everyone was family and treated the same.
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Wonder what the son’s thinks about his mommy now? She obviously deserve to be boiled alive or set on fire.
Post automatically merged:

She isn't a "step" anything, her son is the mom's fiance. Hope the wedding is off, 'cause chances are that apple ain't gonna fall far from the tree.
True, it’s not. Even if he permanently disowned his mom, how in the world is this poor lady supposed to go on by staying with him? Wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about what happened and who was responsible.

Last edited:
This is her step grandchild. No blood relation.
Some people are just incapable of loving anyone but themselves. Blood or not.

My best friend married a girl who had a 2 year old boy from a previous relationship. They had another child together. He raises them like they are both his. They split up and he continues to raise the boy. He is primary residence for both children. He's the one who takes them to appointments, school and all the other stuff. The mother gives no fucks about those kids as long as she receives a cheque. Neither does her family. The boys father and his family have never been in his life.

Last year for his birthday he got... nothing. Absolutely nothing. They didnt even come over and have cake to celebrate despite living in the same city. The only present he received was the one from my friend. I've never met the kids in person but I video with them at least once a week. It broke my little unfeeling ice heart when the boy told me. He's 7, old enough to feel sad that no one celebrated his birthday. I went and got the biggest postal box I could, filled it with clothes, candies, cookies, toys etc for both of them(their birthdays are close), wrapped everything all fancy, stuck in some cards with messages about how special they are to me and sent it off. The video call I got after they received it was priceless. The girl is only 3 so it was fun for her but didnt have the same impact it did with the boy. He was so happy that he cried while thanking me. I will never forget the grins that graced his beautiful little face. That brief moment of happiness and him feeling loved..worth every single penny < 3

Last edited:
I went and got the biggest postal box I could, filled it with clothes, candies, cookies, toys etc for both of them(their birthdays are close), wrapped everything all fancy, stuck in some cards with messages about how special they are to me and sent it off. The video call I got after they received it was priceless. The girl is only 3 so it was fun for her but didnt have the same impact it did with the boy. He was so happy that he cried while thanking me. I will never forget the grins that graced his beautiful little face. That brief moment of happiness and him feeling loved..worth every single penny < 3
I got chills. What a beautiful, thoughtful thing to do.

Wow didn’t take long for grandma to lose her shit to the point of permanently disfiguring this poor baby girl! Funk that evil bitch!

Right? Like WTF, I feel like she already was torqued up to "teach her a lesson" and saw this as her chance.

Moment of truth for the mom and her fiancee, because his mom is 1. going to jail and 2. never, EVER EVER coming near the kids (or the mom, or their home) again because she's a psycho monster. If he pushes back, or waffles, she needs to drop him as well.

Right? Like WTF, I feel like she already was torqued up to "teach her a lesson" and saw this as her chance.

Moment of truth for the mom and her fiancee, because his mom is 1. going to jail and 2. never, EVER EVER coming near the kids (or the mom, or their home) again because she's a psycho monster. If he pushes back, or waffles, she needs to drop him as well.
She needs to drop him anyway. I’m sure this is not the first time the bitch abused a child.

This witch needs to be tortured, then both her feet removed with something kinda dull, cauterize the wounds so she doesn't bleed out but leave her in the middle of nowhere so she can die a slow excruciating death. She is a fucking cunt of the highest caliber.

This is her step grandchild. No blood relation. In other words she hates her because she's not her sons daughter.
Evil. In my family (cousins too) we we're so blended. It didn't matter, everyone was family and treated the same.
I've always said I'm really lucky as far as family goes. Everyone gets along, even in-laws. Never any drama, never any of that judgemental bullshit. It's always been like that.

On topic: fuck this evil bitch. You know how long it takes to get a big pot of water to boil? That's how long this bitch had to think about what she was going to do, and she still did it.

I've always said I'm really lucky as far as family goes. Everyone gets along, even in-laws. Never any drama, never any of that judgemental bullshit. It's always been like that.

On topic: fuck this evil bitch. You know how long it takes to get a big pot of water to boil? That's how long this bitch had to think about what she was going to do, and she still did it.
At least 15 minutes :(. If she couldn’t handle the child she could have called the Mom back.

Latest posts

Back