• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Maybe her drink was tampered with. She should be able to go out. Maybe she went out with her girlfriends not to hang out with men.

Well show me the girlfriends ... Where are they ... how come the media isn't saying she was out with her girlfriends ?? How come they aren't in the media pleading for the life of their friend ???

The media also didn’t say if she was out by herself but everyone is focusing on her being tramp instead of a victim. The victim shaming is ridiculous.

I consider her fate a cautionary tale from which women should reflect upon and learn. Our country has a lot of sheltered, naïve girls who cannot visualize what "worst" means when asked, 'What's the worst that can happen?'. If it takes some experienced women to call her actions reckless - for them to gain an ounce of understanding - then so be it.

I don’t fault her for going out, although I don’t know how she had the energy to do so. What I do think was incredibly stupid was going off with two strange men without even checking in with your mom and telling her what your doing, and who with. She’s probably dead now, and she knew better. Sad situation all around.

You all are harsh as fuck. I don't care that she was young, or the mother of 4. Shes probably dead FFS. She still didn't deserve what ever happened to her. All these perfect people on here now adding their useless two cents.

Who said she deserved harm?

I simply have no sympathy if harm did find her.

I should make clear that i feel this way solely based on her status as a mother to young children. IF this was some single woman with no other responsibilities, then she sure as fuck should be free to go around whoring it up with as many people as she fucking wants whenever she wants and it's a damn sickening shame such behavior isnt safe in this world. Itd make her a total fucking idiot, but outside of my moral disgust, theres nothing wrong with it at all.

Maybe her drink was tampered with. She should be able to go out. Maybe she went out with her girlfriends not to hang out with men.

Cant get drugged at a bar if you dont go drinking at bars.

Last edited:
It's not victim shaming to point out that leaving a bar with two (or possibly even three) strange men is a super reckless and dangerous choice, which quite possibly led to her death. If in order to avoid the victim shaming label, I have to pretend that every choice a woman makes was a good one, or even ignore the circumstances of a disappearance completely , then fuck that shit, I'll be a victim shamer.

I have made some very irresponsible and questionable choices in my life but fortunately haven't paid with my life. But at my age, which is 60, if I can't call out stupid choices, when I am very well versed in stupid myself, then this world is really and truly fucked. No one would ever be able tolearn from the experience of older people who have been there, done that and escaped by the skin of their teeth.

Her twins were born in December, and she was arrested for DUI in December and disappeared days before her court date. Wonder if she got a DUI with newborn babies, or if she got a DUI while pregnant. Sounds like she was tanked enough at 9 months pregnant that she got a damn DUI in some forums but I can't confirm from news sources. They only say that she was arrested on December 21, the twins were born "days" before she disappeared on January 4th in "late December", and that she was she due in court on January 7.

I'm really starting to think she killed herself to get out of responsibility or went on a bender and had her body later hidden by the men. By age 22 she had four freaking kids, different baby daddies, and isn't on good terms with either. Apparently she's taken out protective orders against her exes, then later asked them both to be in the kids' lives. There's some sort of bullshit there since no decent mother would give their kids to someone they had a legitimate protective order against, so I think she's either very vindictive or has no fucks to give about the kids. Being a college dropout can't be a source of pride, either.

I'd feel like an utter life failure in that case too, girl is way more of a train wreck than I have ever been. I'm not convinced these men killed her. It's possible it was horrifically bad luck on top of the bad choices, but more often than not it's bad choices on top of more bad choices.

This is all gossip from her BFF who was soon jailed for probation violation, and an article on Daily Mail, so take it as you will.

Certainly Savannah has had her share of turbulence in recent years with court records showing that she sought protective orders against both of her exes.

She was due to appear in court on January 7 on a DUI charge from 21 December and an 'incident' at the hospital following her twins' births saw them temporarily handed into the care of their father.

[...]

[Her friend Kala] admitted that Savannah had struggled with the shock of giving birth to the twins and as a result they were primarily in the care of their father at the time she went missing.

She said: 'She didn't know she was having twins until they arrived. I wasn't there but [our other friend] Sabrina was and she said that Savannah just looked terrified when she was told there were two of them.'

[...]

The father of her eldest child isn't in the picture, Kala said, but Savannah had reached out to him on several occasions in a bid to have him be part of their son's life.

Meanwhile, Kala said, Savannah wasn't on good terms with the father of the three youngest but she wasn't on bad terms either.

[...]

DailyMail.com has learned that the girl with whom she did go out is now in jail as she was on probation for a DUI and one of the conditions of her release was that she did not drink.

@spiff. I think she is just irresponsible and a substance abuser. Probably an immature emotional mess. If she is dead, it's murder or OD, not suicide.

My thoughts on the suicide would be a hysterical, drunken (and maybe high) mess-style suicide. Not one where she planned it out, one where she lost her shit while tanked off her ass. But that's close to what you're saying anyway of being an irresponsible mess.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2018-12-24-at-11.30.49-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2018-12-24-at-11.30.49-AM.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 127
My thoughts on the suicide would be a hysterical, drunken (and maybe high) mess-style suicide. Not one where she planned it out, one where she lost her shit while tanked off her ass. But that's close to what you're saying anyway of being an irresponsible mess.

That doesn't even look like the pictures they have of her all over the place. And how the hell did she not know there were 2 of them!? Wouldn't the OBGYN tell the mother about another kid at a checkup?

(CNN)The remains of a Kentucky woman, who went missing more than six months ago, have been found on property owned by a family member of a man charged in the case, authorities said Thursday.
Savannah Spurlock's remains were identified by a medical examiner Thursday, hours after David Sparks was arrested on suspicion of abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence, Kentucky State Police Trooper Robert Purdy told reporters.

Poor kid. Too young to be a mom but good luck getting birth control or an abortion in Kentucky.

Also predators go looking for easy marks. A 22 year old with 4 kids probably doesn’t have great self esteem and those assholes can sniff that out. My money says her dad was an abusive prick or just completely absent from her life.

Sparks is currently charged with of abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence. He initially told authorities that he fell asleep the night Spurlock vanished. He claimed the woman was gone when he woke up.

Another neighbor said two other men were with Sparks when they returned to his home, along with a reported inebriated Spurlock. The neighbor told the outlet that the two other men “took advantage” of Spurlock then left the home, leaving her alone with Sparks.

“Sparks is the sort of guy that if you don’t do what he wants he gets mad, he loses it. They all took advantage of a drunk girl that night and then the other two left her alone with Sparks.”
The same neighbor also reportedly claimed that the men recorded the incident on their cellphone, then showed the video to people at work.

“They took cell phone video of her. The guys were showing it around at work. She was so drunk she couldn’t speak, it was like she couldn’t speak English.”

Is there really video? I still don't see anything about cause of death. His trial has been postponed and a not guilty plea has been given.

@Prettypink513 I have been criticized for insensitivity for using LGBTQWERTY. Mocking the fruit salad acronym is forbidden.
My social justice warrior friends would criticize me if I used it, and be offended, but I think it's hilarious.

PS.... My phone just corrected social justice warrior to social justice warthog. I might start using that instead. Best auto correct ever.

Last edited:
Back