• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
A Kentucky woman who recently gave birth to twins vanished earlier this month, with her last known movements captured by a surveillance video showing her leaving a bar with two men, police said.

Savannah Spurlock, 22, was last seen on Jan. 4 leaving the Other Bar in Lexington with the men, the Richmond Police Department said.

The mother of four is described as being 5-feet tall with brown eyes and brown hair that she colors blonde. She also has multiple tattoos.

Three men who were seen leaving around the same time as Spurlock were questioned by Garrard County Police, the Lexington Herald-Leader reported. They were not charged, police said.

Richmond Police Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson said authorities were searching for Spurlock.

“We still have the same people out and about on it. Kentucky State Police is assisting us and we’re following up on any leads,” he said.

Spurlock’s mother, Ellen, told WKYT that her daughter’s disappearance is hard on her four children.

“[Spurlock’s son] doesn’t know what’s going on, but my fear is how long can that take place, you know? Mommy is not here for 11 days, each day is another day,” Ellen Spurlock said. “How long can that take place? Her newborn twins, her 2-year-old —the twins are too young —but the 2-year-old, he misses his mommy. He saw her on TV one night and says, ‘Mommy.’ He misses her.”

The family has been posting updates on a Facebook page titled “Missing Savannah.” The family is praying for her return. Police have asked anyone with information to contact the department at 859-624-4776.

full

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky...-after-video-shows-her-leaving-bar-with-2-men

Why was this woman going out to bars when she had not one, not two, but FOUR fucking kids at home to include TWIN newborns!?!?!??

Cant say i sympathize with her plight, although i do sympathize with the children. Sickening she chose to indulge her alcoholic desires instead of taking care of her children.

I agree...the choice to go out barhopping seems odd. Ya have kids you have to put that behind you for a while...or am I thinking wrongly about it?

Nah. You’re not wrong.
I live in a busy down town area with tons of fun bars, award winning breweries and trendy distilleries within one block of our house. I also love being drunk, but we have children. We’ve gone to the bars exactly zero times since our third child was born in October. Before that we went about 4 times a year, basically only when the 4 and 6 year old were sleeping over at grandparents houses. I don’t even drink at home.
When you give a shit about your kids, they come first.

Yeah I think it's pretty safe to say this is not going to end well. To be blunt she wasn't fit to be a mother anyway. Now the kids can go into the system maybe have a chance of being adopted out and having a real life and a real loving family somewhere. This one was just too interested on hopping on the Pogo

Three men who were last seen leaving the bar with Spurlock were questioned last week by Garrard County police. None of the men were charged, police said.
Another one of Spurlock’s aunts, Elaine Moore, said the men [in the surveillance images] told police Savannah left one of their homes in Garrard County on foot.
Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/madison-county/article224684605.html#storylink=cpy

Yep. I think she's dead. And their story is bullshit.

Update

Savannah Spurlock disappearance: Home tied to man questioned in Kentucky mom case searched, police say

The search for Savannah Spurlock, the missing mother of four who was last seen leaving a Kentucky bar with two men earlier this month, took a new twist Tuesday after police reportedly searched a home tied to one of the men.

A search warrant was carried out a home in Garrard County by Richmond police, WLEX-TV reported. The home was allegedly owned by the parents of one of the men last seen with the 22-year-old, and police reportedly seized a vehicle at the address.

The mother of four, who gave birth to twins last month, was captured on surveillance video leaving the Other Bar in Lexington with two men on Jan. 4, police said.

Three men, including the two seen leaving the bar with Spurlock, have been questioned by police in Spurlock’s disappearance but no one has been charged so far, according to WLEX-TV.

Spurlock’s mother, Ellen, told the Lexington Herald-Leader that it was unlike her daughter to vanish without saying anything.

“It’s not like Savannah to disappear like this,” she said. “She is a very responsible young lady and always checks in with me.”

Spurlock is described as being 5-feet tall with brown eyes and brown hair that she colors blonde. She also has multiple tattoos.

Ellen Spurlock urged anyone with information to come forward.

“If you see anything, hear anything, whether it be small or something you may think is insignificant, call and report it,” she said. “It may be news that would help us find her. I truly believe she wants to be home with her babies.”

Spurlock’s aunt, Lisa Thoma, posted a video on Facebook thanking people for helping in the search for the missing mother.

“We wanted to say thank you to all who have been praying so fervently for Savannah’s safety, that she would return safely to her babies, to her family, to her mother and father,” Thomas said.

Maybe her body is in the vehicle. I can't see anything more obvious in the article. I do hope it's over and they can now arrest one of both of the men.

“She is a very responsible young lady

Ummm no, she's not. A responsible young lady wouldn't have 4 kids by 22 and if she did anyway, she'd be at home with the newborns instead of out fucking around with TWO men. I'm sure she was a good mother when she was home, but the fact she's out and fucking around after very recently giving birth to twins does not make her sound very responsible at all.

You all are harsh as fuck. I don't care that she was young, or the mother of 4. Shes probably dead FFS. She still didn't deserve what ever happened to her. All these perfect people on here now adding their useless two cents.

No one is saying she deserved it ... we're just saying that this wouldn't have happened if she had you know ... stayed home and read her kids a story, made cookies or did puzzles instead. And even if you don't like it ... we're right.

You all are harsh as fuck. I don't care that she was young, or the mother of 4. Shes probably dead FFS. She still didn't deserve what ever happened to her. All these perfect people on here now adding their useless two cents.

She doesn't deserve what happened to her. That's right. But it's a woman's prerogative to use common sense when it applies to self-preservation. She demonstrated extremely poor judgment by going off alone with three male strangers to a private location (OUTNUMBERED AND ISOLATED). Being a woman means we have to keep smart about our surroundings and not be naïve about the darker side of human nature.

Nobody is perfect. but common sense and choices come into play here. You took that awfully personal. dont

The truth hurts :shrug:

Maybe her drink was tampered with. She should be able to go out. Maybe she went out with her girlfriends not to hang out with men.
"Not to hang out with men", yet she walked out with men? That's called bad judgement. And her girlfriends 'only out to have girl time' didn't have her back, can't verify or confirm anything? (Not that it's their responsibility what she chose to do.)
I've read a lot of claims that drinks were tampered with. It seems to be an excuse more than proof.
Is there any CCTV proof to show this scenario may be true? Not only this case, but how many similar claims can be verified by either via video, confessions, or forensics.
Women, Men, LGBTQWERTY people: you are in charge of your own safety. Not your friends, family or the drinking establishment you frequent.
Too often these things appear to be preventable disasters.

Last edited:
Back