• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

RADCLIFF, KY — Two Kentucky brothers were recently arrested for failure to register as sex offenders, a second offense for both.

It seems the Tarter brothers got themselves into a bit of trouble down at Cooter's Place in Hardin County last Wednesday.

Johnny Tarter, 51, and Wayne Tarter, 53, both like kids, and not in a good way.

Wayne likes them a bit younger.

The Hee-Haw Brothers were originally arrested on the day before Halloween on 2001 for engaging in their perverse predilections. Johnny was convicted of second-degree rape of a seven-year-old, Wayne for first-degree sexual abuse of a four-year-old. They were both rewarded with a lifetime supply of Sex Offender Status.

It is unclear if either of them served jail time.

What is clear is that they are a pair of itinerant ne'er-do-wells who roam around doing as they please, like feral cats.

This irresponsible wanderlust has caused them trouble in the past; both of them have been previously popped for failure to register as a sex offender: Wayne in 2009 and Johnny in 2010.

Now they're jailed again on the same charges.

Their last registered address was on Graham Avenue in Radcliff. That house burned down last December.

At some point after that, they were shacked up in a trailer on Terry Drive, until CPS came sniffing around in April for unspecified reasons. That unwanted attention got them evicted; I guess the landlord doesn't like kiddy-fiddlin' hillbilly scum. Good thing for him that's not a protected class.

When police finally caught up with them, they were living in another trailer over on Pearl Street.

Authorities have stated that "the investigation is ongoing." Let's hope that means some creative charge-stacking in their futures. As it stands, they are both facing five-to-ten.

For now, at least, there won't be any uncertainty about their whereabouts, nor what they might or might not be up to with the neighborhood kiddies. Both of them are safe and sound at Hardin County Detention Center, at least until they can post a $10,000 cash bond, each.

Their next court appearance is Friday. Send them some good wishes, won't you?

No respect for the justice system involved there. No excuse for filth like this to still be on the street.

When I saw their mugshots, I
thought...

Oh never mind.
I can't admit how sick my imagination is. If anyone here still has any respect for me, I want to protect that.

Plenty of people suffer abuse without becoming hillbilly monsters.

Plenty of people suffer abuse without becoming hillbilly monsters.
Oh I agree. They are 100% to blame for their actions. But if you know where it starts, then maybe you can figure out how to break the cycle. I think it makes a lot of sense to try to prevent molestation... Because as much as I'd love to see child molesters get flayed alive, it's not going to un-molest those kids :\

Oh I agree. They are 100% to blame for their actions. But if you know where it starts, then maybe you can figure out how to break the cycle. I think it makes a lot of sense to try to prevent molestation... Because as much as I'd love to see child molesters get flayed alive, it's not going to un-molest those kids :\
You're right, nothing will un-molest those kids. But if bill hilly and his cousin-brother up there were dead, no kid would suffer at their hands again.

That's some nasty Tarter sauce.

Why do I feel they were each other's first victims? I know in ol' Kentuck the saplings tend to grow branchless, but Jesus if ever there was a crooked trunk...

Oh well, time to get some fish for that sauce...
giphy.gif

Back