• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
opd15d.jpg

TAMPA - Kenol Fremond, 20, is charged with felony aggravated child abuse after he shook his 2-year-old son and struck the toddler with a cell phone charger cord, seriously injuring the child.

Fremond was babysitting his biological son at an apartment on April 6 when he struck the child several times on the abdomen and penis with a cell phone charger cord. He also shook the boy with his hands while holding him.

The boy was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital after he stopped breathing. The hospital determined the child suffered from bilateral subdural and bilateral retinal hemorrhages, causing the boy to have seizures.

Fremond later said he had "clicked" and that he struck the boy with the cord and shook him, the report said. He was arrested at the hospital Friday.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/19/police-child-beaten-cell-phone-charger-cord/

Fremond later said he had "clicked"

Funny....that's the same sound my Glock makes, when I get ready to fire it. Maybe we should introduce them.....my Glock will cause bilateral amputations of both arms and legs, if used in the right manner. :D

Back