• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kalehue

Trusted Member
963-MER_p0325_p25_molest.embedded.prod_affiliate.111.JPG

Kenneth Eugene Jackson , 47, was found guilty of molesting his two stepdaughters. The jury deliberated for less than eight hours. He will be sentenced May 20th and faces life in prison.

Jackson was convicted on eight counts of molestation and aggravated sexual assault, crimes that happened between 2002 and 2007 in Merced. The abuse started when the girls were only 9 and 7 years old. He also impregnated the older victim, who delivered a baby girl in 2007.

Prosecutors said most of the abuse happened when the girls' mother was at appointments with her doctor, being treated for a heart condition.

The victims and their family members were not present in court to hear the verdicts. Still, Deputy District Attorney Monique Neese praised the girls for their "amazing" courage to come forward.

She also thanked the jury, which was comprised of 10 women and two men. "They gave careful consideration and we're pleased with the results," Neese said.

Sean Howard, Jackson's attorney, declined comment after the verdict was read, saying that he's at a "loss for words."

Jackson had been convicted twice in 2002 of sexual misconduct charges in Jefferson County, Ala.

Although both victims and their mother testified in the trial, prosecutors also had DNA evidence to help prove their case. A criminologist testified that DNA evidence proved that Jackson, compared to any other random human being, is 4.6 billion times more likely to be the father of the older victim's daughter. The girl was only 13 years old when she delivered the child in 2007.

http://www.modbee.com/crime/story/643811.html

Vile sick paedo POS! His own daughters. Does he have such a high sex-drive that he cant go without even when his wife is at the doctors? Shit.

That poor child, delivering a baby at the age of 13, after being raped by her fuckwit 'daddy'. I wonder what happened to the baby? Is she raising it? I cant imagine that. It would be a constant reminder of what her father did to her.

Sean Howard, Jackson's attorney, declined comment after the verdict was read, saying that he's at a "loss for words."

Does that mean he cant find the words to describe his disgust and contempt for his 'client'? Or to describe how sick he feels at having represented him? Or just that he cant publicly say how glad he is that his fucker has been found guilty and that he hopes he gets the max?!

November 2010
Kenneth Eugene Jackson committed multiple sex crimes against his girlfriend's two daughters, one of whom gave birth at age 13 to a child he fathered. A jury found him guilty of five counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under the age of 14, two counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under the age of 14 by force or duress, and one count of aggravated sexual assault with personal infliction of great bodily injury. The court sentenced him to a term of 130 years to life.
On appeal, Jackson argues his attorney rendered ineffective assistance of counsel, the court's denial of a continuance prejudiced him, the imposition of a fine violated the ex post facto clause, the court erred in calculating his local conduct credits, and a clerical error in the abstract of judgment requires correction.   We modify the judgment as to the fine and the credits and order correction of the abstract of judgment but otherwise affirm the judgment.

This is exactly why I never never never never bought any man around my kids and they are both boys. I've been dating this man on and off for 12 years. He's only seen my youngest son maybe 10 times, hes 19 now. He's never even seen my oldest hes 26. If I was they mom I'm killing his ass and get off. There would be no jury that would convict her based on the circumstances

This is exactly why I never never never never bought any man around my kids and they are both boys. I've been dating this man on and off for 12 years. He's only seen my youngest son maybe 10 times, hes 19 now. He's never even seen my oldest hes 26. If I was they mom I'm killing his ass and get off. There would be no jury that would convict her based on the circumstances
If I’d been dating a man whom I’d become serious with that I didn’t even feel comfortable being around my kids, I’d start second guessing my choice.

Back