• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I read it just fine. B.J.'s mom has stumbled upon this thread. She's primarily responding to the troll above claiming to be Bo's current wife, but she wants us all to know that Bo was incarcerated when B.J. was murdered, and couldn't possibly have killed his own son.
Not his current wife never was his wife.

This kid was a great kid. His 19th birthday was just last weekend, Hopefully Stockton PD will do their job and TRY to figure out exactly what happened to him so his mom will have some answers. His little boy is beautiful. We miss and love you BJ

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080412/A_NEWS02/804120330
Love
Post automatically merged:

What in the actual fuck?! Does anyone learn to spell and know grammar anymore???? What the hell is all that supposed to mean?!
Not really caring about grammar at the time.

Last edited:
12 years now
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for your loss, wtf.

It sounds like some of the commenters on the original article you linked to had and idea about who might have done it? And some of the others blame the police. Why would they do that?

Do you have any details you can add about what has been done in the case so far? (I realise the Police might not be telling anyone what they are looking into; but some lines of enquiry would be obvious to BJ's loved ones.)
Thank you

Last edited:
Back