• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Accusations of cheating, an assault with a stick, bite marks, and a broken iPhone XR led to the arrest of Two lovers in the parking lot of an Antioch Burger King.

Metro Police say Brittiney Turner and Kendall Smith are in a dating relationship, and on June 10th the couple was in the parking lot of a Burger King when Kendall demanded Brittiney’s phone to ‘look through it’ because he believed some one else was rearranging her spine.

After Brittiney refused Kendall became angry and hungry at the same time. He attempted to grab the phone from her, slapped her in the face, shoved her to the ground, and struck her in the body several times, before biting her arm, according to an arrest warrant.

Kendall was not alone in the assault. A video captured by a witness to the incident shows Brittiney's inner beastie emerge as she chased Kendall around the parking lot with a wooden stick, striking him numerous times on both the front and back of his body, and he sustained minor injuries to his back and hands. Brittiney’s injuries included a scratch on her head and a bite mark on the left side of her arm.

When they are released they plan to go home and make a baby to solidify their love (sarcasm).

A month or so ago my daughter, her friend and I went to Popeyes in a lovely lil' suburb of Nashville and a girl that worked there and her apparent casanova were having a loud fight in the door. Side chicks this and "you bet I wont kill you?!" that and whatnot. It was like having a dinner and a show the whole time. Pretty sure he was smoking a blunt the entire time too. No cops were called, people just watched or pretended not to notice. I was completely enthralled.

Back