• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1553799692468.png

A College Station father was arrested Wednesday for breaking his 7-week-old child's leg.

Authorities say 22-year-old Keilem Young took his daughter to CHI St. Joseph's emergency room on November 30 last year with a broken femur.

She was taken to Dell Children's Hospital in Austin for more treatment.

Doctors there found she had several cracked ribs as well.

Police say Young's story about how the baby was hurt changed throughout the investigation

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the community needs to start teaching classes to new young parents and make it mandatory. This child abuse shit is getting absolutley fucking ridiculous. I'm so tired of hearing about these poor children who can't help what they are doing and the parents are just complete fucking idiots and clueless on what to do.

“Breaking” a babies leg..or any other bone...takes so much force I’ve heard..like twisting a twig babies bones don’t snap Ike ours.
Figuring what a baby has to go through to get here? Yeah, if a baby's bones weren't flexible they wouldn't survive leaving the womb.
No way this was an accident. If he says the baby fell of the couch I’ll lose my friggin mind
I'll just revise my estimate of his intelligence downward some more. NB: that estimate already has him less intelligent than slime mold.

--Al

Back