• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/21/father-charged-with-killing-18-year-old-daizsa-bausby/
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Jackson County prosecutors charged the father of Daizsa Bausby with her death on Wednesday. Daizsa was found dead in a motel room in March at just 18-years old.

Prosecutors charged her father, Jerry K. Bausby, 40, with first-degree murder. He's also been charged with first-degree sodomy, first-degree incest and sexual abuse in connection to the case.

According to police, Daizsa's mother filed a missing person report on March 20, and the the following day cleaning crews found the Southwest High School student's body inside a room at the 4 Acre Motel[....]

According to police, Daizsa died of suffocation.

Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker says she's filed the highest felony charges possible against Jerry for what she says can only be described as a particularly heinous crime.
[....]
Jerry was identified as a suspect early in the case. Investigators say he had rented the motel room. Surveillance video shows a person matching his description entering and leaving the room. Prosecutors had to wait nearly six months for the results of DNA testing before bringing the charges against the father.

"Incest in this case is an appropriate charge," Peters Baker said. "It accompanies the murder charge, and it accompanies some of the other sexual assault charges we leveled against her father. They are appropriate in this case. We felt it was important to tell the whole story."

The prosecutor says DNA results complete the account of the horrors that took place in the motel room, something the victim can no longer describe for herself.

As part of Kansas City's Early College Academy, Daizsa would have graduated with dual credits to also earn an associate's degree. She was captain of the cheerleading squad, the Southwest High School salutatorian, and worked at the Foot Locker store on the Plaza.
[....]
Prosecutors have requested that Jerry Bausby's bond be set at $750,000.
bausby-2.jpeg

bausby-mug-update.jpg

and it accompanies some of the other sexual assault charges we leveled against her father.

I bet that was going on for a long time, and that he couldn't stand that she was growing up and

eventually going to have a life of her own and other boyfriends that are not him and that he

killed her for it. Typical jealous boyfriend who is also sadly her dad.

Last edited:
:(

She was well on her way to making a successful life for herself, and getting the fuck out of dodge.

From the link within a link... Voted most likely to succeed by her classmates, and about to go to Grambling State University (out of state, far away from home) in the fall.

I wonder if her impending HS graduation and inevitable departure triggered this. :(

Every time I read a story like this young or old all I can think is how could you be able to betray your child in such a disgustingly vile way? This man is the personification of evil and I hope that max penalty is death becos the fact that he is still alive is an injustice to his daughter and all other loving fathers and daughters walking this earth. Kill it with fire.

This made me cry, so close to escape and even that was stolen from her. The escape is all you think about until you can finally get away by becoming an adult.

I have read a lot of heart breaking stories on here, but this takes the cake!! It's absolutely heart wrenching to think of the torture and pure hell this beautiful girl went through before he killed her. I agree that this was probably going on for a long time and to be so close to escape is the worst of all. Can you imagine getting violated in such a horrific way by the person that supposed to protect you most in life. Bless you beautiful girl fly high. As for the father I hope he gets sodomized by every sick fuck he's locked up with everyday for the rest of his life!!

http://www.bet.com/news/national/20...gedly-sexually-abused-and-killed-his-tee.html
Sep 30, 2016
... Jerry Bausby pleaded not guilty in Jackson County, Missouri, on charges of first-degree murder, sodomy, incest and sexual abuse in the death of his daughter, 18-year-old Daizsa Laye Bausby.

Police say Jerry denied having sexual contact with his daughter; however, tests from the lab examiner show that genetic material swabbed from Jerry Bausby's body matched Daizsa’s DNA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urdering-teenage-honors-student-daughter.html

Last edited:
Death penalty

Not surprising story at all coming from taht rotted part of the country. What filth that resides there, anod nothing but.

I really hope he waited until she was dead until he sexually violated her. She was so close to getting away. Damn.

Every time I read a story like this young or old all I can think is how could you be able to betray your child in such a disgustingly vile way?
he is compete filth, it looks like he called her acting like he needed help and lured her there, nothing is bad enough for him, this is from a while back. He was a career criminal and [no excuse] high on drugs
http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/21/family...empt-to-help-dad-may-have-led-to-her-killing/
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A Kansas City man is in police custody Wednesday night, charged with murdering his own teenage daughter. Family believes he was high on drugs when he took the 18-year-old to a motel, sexually abusing and ultimately suffocating her.

For six months, Daizsa Bausby’s family has been screaming for justice, now they are closer to achieving it, with the teen's own father in handcuffs.

“Daizsa had a lot of respect for her dad. She trusted her dad,” Daizsa’s aunt Gaye Martin said.

So when he called, she answered.

On March 20th Jerry Bausby called Daizsa at home, and within an hour, she was gone. The next day, Daizsa was found dead on a bed at 4 Acres Motel. Investigators say she was sodomized then suffocated. Police caught Jerry Bausby on surveillance video and the Kansas City crime lab found Daizsa’s DNA on his genitals.

“That was the hardest thing to deal with, just to be in Daizsa's shoes, to see her own father take advantage of her, she was helpless,” Martin said.

For months, Daizsa’s aunt and the rest of her family have been wanting answers. They say they began to question Jerry after he didn’t show up at Daizsa’s funeral and stopped coming home.

“We began to suspect, somethings not right, you know something,” she said.

Martin’s heart sunk this afternoon when she got a call from the district attorney telling her Daizsa’s dad has been charged with first degree murder, sodomy, incest and sexual abuse. Family says Jerry was addicted to drugs and alcohol and would turn into a different person when he was high.

“She would talk to me and say, he needs to do something about his drug problem.”

Family believes Daizsa might’ve left with him that Sunday in March, to help him get clean. They say that’s just who she was; a giver by nature and a mentor to her classmates.

Daizsa Bausby

Family says the most devastating part is that she was a teen who beat all the odds, only to allegedly be murdered by her own father.

“The person that you trusted, is the one that would end your life.”

Jerry Bausby is now in custody at KCPD, being held on a $750,000 cash only bond. His next court date has not yet been set.

Last edited:
There is nothing that this man deserves, beyond being thrown into a cage with a buncha starving big cats. Only then as he is being torn to shreds should he be told, that this is a fucking mercy killing.

10Jul2019

During the opening arguments at trial Wednesday, Baker told jurors that the evidence surrounding Daisza Bausby’s murder was “gut wrenching” and “graphic,” but it created a road map that implicated Jerry Bausby.

[...]
A motel worker found Daizsa Bausby lying on the bed. The teen was partially undressed in her Foot Locker uniform. Daizsa Bausby’s hair was stuck into her shirt, her underwear was tangled and it appeared that someone had tried to dress her, Baker said.

Baker said Daizsa Bausby had significant bruises on her body, including her forehead. Blood had pooled in her eyes, which was evidence of suffocation. The killer pressed his fingers against Daisza Bausby’s nose, mouth and lips, leaving additional bruises, police said.

[...]
DNA evidence linked Jerry Bausby to the death, Baker told jurors. Samples found on him matched his daughter’s DNA and the odds that the DNA was not hers were 1 in 30 quintillion, she said.

[...]
Defense attorney Gara Feldman-Gary said Daisza voluntarily left with her father and the high school student drove both of them to the motel. Daisza remained at the motel for several hours and there was no physical evidence of non-consensual or forceful sex, Feldman-Gary said.

”It is a tragedy that this young woman died but Mr. Bausby did not kill her,” she told jurors. “There is no proof that he actually did this.”

@Muriel Schwenck @Satanica
A Missouri man was reportedly sentenced to two life prison terms for the rape and murder of his 18-year-old daughter at a Kansas City motel in 2016.

Jerry Bausby was sentenced to life for second-degree murder and sodomy and was given an additional seven years for sexual abuse and four years for incest,

His daughter, Daizsa Bausby, was found sodomized and suffocated at the Four Acres Motel on March 21, 2016.

Detectives caught Bausby on surveillance video and DNA evidence linked him to the crime.

“We began to suspect, somethings not right, you know something,” Daizsa’s aunt told FOX 4. “That was the hardest thing to deal with, just to be in Daizsa’s shoes, to see her own father take advantage of her, she was helpless.”

Her family said she was trying to help her father stop using drugs.
1569070275829.png

Back