• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
full

Kayla Morgan, who looks exactly like someone who's been up for 3 days on meth and molly

Who the fuck duckfaces their mugshot?!

Deputies in Marion County say a woman dropped an infant on his head, fracturing his skull, when they tried to get her to stop running in and out of traffic Monday.

Kayla Morgan, 23, is charged with aggravated child abuse and resisting arrest.

Officials with the Marion County Sheriff’s Office said they were called to the area of Highway 315 and Highway 40 after receiving reports that a woman holding an infant was running in and out of traffic.

When deputies approached Morgan they said she purposely dropped the baby on the ground head-first. The infant suffered a fractured skull from the incident, deputies said.

When deputies approached Morgan they said she purposely dropped the baby on the ground head-first. The infant suffered a fractured skull from the incident, deputies said.

After she was taken into custody, Morgan was treated at a hospital.

During an interview with investigators she admitted taking the drug “Molly” and methamphetamine for the past three days.

Morgan said she had some memory of the incident on Highway 40 and told the arresting deputy that she believed he was “a monster trying to suck her blood.’

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/f...nning-through-traffic-deputies-say/1610872484

I think she was sucking her teeth at the deputy taking her mug. She's about to go off in a head wagging, hand up ghetto ass verbal tirade on the poor fella. You can tell this all from the chola lip liner. :kiss:

What’s that fucked up look on her face? She didn’t get away so no reason to try and keep it cute

Holy shit, the differences from the pictures of her there vs her mugshot are astonishing. Faces of meth.

In all my days of mething it up, I never got to see or believe that people, places and things were something crazy like that. I'm starting to wonder if I was sold bunk shit the entire time and I just thought I was high.
I seriously wish everyone on meth would video tape themselves and watch it later.
They would then get to see what's real.
My brother has been on meth for 41 years. Prison twice for cooking and distribution. He lost his only child.
The only silver lining, I adopted her and she is 100% solid gold.
My brother is a genius. When he is on meth, not so much. Last year after he had been on a 6 day bender, he called me to come and help him. Like the fool I always am, I went there and literally everything in his whole house was taken apart. I mean everything.
Not sure if anyone can grasp that without seeing it. His whole entire 2 bedroom place was in rubble. Wires,nuts bolts pieces of this and pieces of that. Cupboards empty and everything on the floor.

With tears in his eyes, he said I know my house is a mess. I asked him why and he said he was looking for the microphones the gov puts in everything.
I told him the meth is what's putting his life in shambles. His simple reply
***Without meth, I can't get anything done. I need it to makee think straight.

@Fellofftheporch
Don't look for what's not there.

I seriously wish everyone on meth would video tape themselves and watch it later.
They would then get to see what's real.
My brother has been on meth for 41 years. Prison twice for cooking and distribution. He lost his only child.
The only silver lining, I adopted her and she is 100% solid gold.
My brother is a genius. When he is on meth, not so much. Last year after he had been on a 6 day bender, he called me to come and help him. Like the fool I always am, I went there and literally everything in his whole house was taken apart. I mean everything.
Not sure if anyone can grasp that without seeing it. His whole entire 2 bedroom place was in rubble. Wires,nuts bolts pieces of this and pieces of that. Cupboards empty and everything on the floor.

With tears in his eyes, he said I know my house is a mess. I asked him why and he said he was looking for the microphones the gov puts in everything.
I told him the meth is what's putting his life in shambles. His simple reply
***Without meth, I can't get anything done. I need it to makee think straight.

@Fellofftheporch
Don't look for what's not there.
My goal when I did meth was to be as high and stupid as possible. I did not care about no one or nothing. Both my children's dads have been to prison multiple times and if I hadn't stepped up and pulled my head out of my ass when I did the state would have them. I spent the last 4 years doing everything I can so I don't fall from grace again. It took me 2 long years of fighting with CPS and my parents to get my son back. I look back on my life and see how lucky I really am... and I do have to look back and remind myself of where I could be. As sad and strange as it may sound, I have to remember things in order to forgive myself for things for me to keep going forward... In my head by making jokes and commenting such things helps me heal. Most people who haven't been through the Hell of addiction wouldn't understand but it makes sense to me. I guess what I'm rambling on about is, I'm not looking for what's not there I am remembering how lucky I am it wasn't there.

My goal when I did meth was to be as high and stupid as possible. I did not care about no one or nothing. Both my children's dads have been to prison multiple times and if I hadn't stepped up and pulled my head out of my ass when I did the state would have them. I spent the last 4 years doing everything I can so I don't fall from grace again. It took me 2 long years of fighting with CPS and my parents to get my son back. I look back on my life and see how lucky I really am... and I do have to look back and remind myself of where I could be. As sad and strange as it may sound, I have to remember things in order to forgive myself for things for me to keep going forward... In my head by making jokes and commenting such things helps me heal. Most people who haven't been through the Hell of addiction wouldn't understand but it makes sense to me. I guess what I'm rambling on about is, I'm not looking for what's not there I am remembering how lucky I am it wasn't there.
Thank you for sharing.
I'm proud of you.

Meth and molly adventurer, Kayla Morgan, received a 4 year prison sentence for her monster-seeing shenanigans.
NOV. 14, 2019
A Leesburg woman accused of deliberately hurting her baby boy after a three-day meth and Molly binge in Marion County was sentenced this week to more than four years in state prison, records show.
  • Kayla Morgan facing 4 years in prison, 5 years of probation
  • Morgan dropped baby boy, who suffered a fractured skull
  • Deputies say Morgan took MDMA and methamphetamine
Along with her prison sentence, Kayla Morgan, 24, on Tuesday was also ordered to spend five years of probation after being released from prison.

Morgan pleaded guilty to charges of child neglect with great bodily harm and resisting or obstructing an law-enforcement officer after an incident at County Road 315 and east State Road 40 in Marion County on November 19, 2018.

A person later identified as Morgan was running in and out of traffic while holding an infant and "barking like a dog" at passing vehicles, according to a report.

Several vehicles stopped. A bystander reportedly pointed her out to a deputy.

“I attempted to make contact with her and she began to run away from me,” the deputy said in the report. “The defendant walked in a zig-zag pattern through traffic, from one side of the road to the other. The weather conditions were dark due to the early hours of the morning and extremely dense fog.”

She was also carrying the baby as though she were carrying a “jacket, draped over her right arm, allowing the victim to flail,” the report added.

At one point, she ran from the deputy and “deliberately dropped the victim head-first on the side” of S.R. 40. The deputy and medics jumped into action to give him medical treatment.

The deputy reportedly found her in 8500 block of east S.R. 40.

“I grabbed her by her arm, and she began to resist by pulling away from me,” the deputy wrote in the report. “I told to the defendant ‘get on the ground,’ and she did not comply.”

According to the arrest affidavit, the deputy shocked her with a stun gun twice. Another deputy arrived and helped the officer put her in handcuffs.

Her muscles contracted, and she trembled, the affidavit described.

“The defendant was also making grunting sounds and other abnormal sounds,” the report said.

The deputy took her to a hospital in Ocala, where she became more lucid and gave the deputy her name and other person information.

She said she took Molly — an elicit stimulant with psychoactive properties, also known as MDMA — and methamphetamine for about three days.

She ran from the deputy because she thought the officer was a monster who wanted to “suck her blood."

“The defendant also advised she remembers setting her infant child down while running away from the ‘monsters,’ however she did not realize she dropped him,” the report said.

A nurse said the baby sustained a fractured skull.

Kayla is cooling her heels at the Lowell Correctional Institution for Women
DC Number:H60658
Name:MORGAN, KAYLA N
Race:WHITE
Sex:FEMALE
Birth Date:07/04/1995
Initial Receipt Date:11/26/2019
Current Facility:LOWELL ANNEX
Current Custody:MEDIUM
Current Release Date:08/10/2023

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
11/19/2018CHILD NEGLCT-GRT.BODILY HARM11/13/2019MARION18045094Y 3M 14D

1584594431128.png

Kayla "I did't know what real monsters were, until tapioca night" Morgan

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019
During a hearing in Ocala Wednesday morning, Kayla Noelle Morgan pleaded guilty to child neglect with great bodily harm and resisting an officer without violence.

Circuit Judge Lisa Herndon sentenced Morgan to 51.4 months in prison and to five years of probation. The judge ordered her to complete substance abuse treatment and undergo random drug and alcohol screening.
Assistant Public Defender Susan Bailey, who represented Morgan at the hearing, had told the judge that, while her client made poor choices, she did not think Morgan should go to prison. Morgan needs help, Bailey said, and should receive treatment at an outpatient facility.

Assistant State Attorney Shaw Ashley said the Department of Corrections has a treatment program and argued that Morgan should be incarcerated, calling her behavior careless and reckless.
Assistant State Attorney Shaw Ashley said the child who was 6 weeks old at the time of the injury, has not had any long-term effects from the fractured skull.
On Wednesday, Morgan addressed the court in a soft tone, apologizing for her actions. She cried often during the hearing.

Chelsey Atkinson, a family care manager at LifeStream, told the judge that, when she talked with Morgan, the woman was remorseful. Atkinson told the judge Morgan needs an intense drug treatment program.

Since the arrest, Morgan’s mother has been taking care of the baby.
1584670690445.png
1584670700736.png

Back