• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
New York - At around 9pm psychologist, Kathryn Faughey, 57, was in her office when a man walked in and began hacking at her with both a meat-cleaver and a knife. He repeatedly chopped at her body with blows so severe that both the blade and the 9-inch blade were bent. When anotherpsychiatrist from the same building came in to intervene, the psycho attacked him as well, slashing his face and neck.

"The place was trashed," another police source said. "There was some violent struggle. Her blood was all over her office."

The blood-spattered attacker used a basement exit to flee into an alley, leaving bothe weapons behind. He was filmed on numerous surveillance tapes, and police say they know who they are looking for. Some reports state he was a patient, but police have not officially confirmed this. What is known is that whoever the man is, he knew the buildings layout.

He left behind suitcases with adult diapers and womens clothes. There was other stuff left as well but I don't remember what.

Creepy

- A schizophrenic who killed a New York City psychotherapist in a meat cleaver attack he said he was too sick to know was wrong has been convicted of murder.

Jurors delivered their verdict Friday in David Tarloff’s trial. It was prosecutors’ third attempt at convicting him in a case delayed for years by questions about his mental health.
He sentenced Mr. Tarloff to life without parole, the maximum allowed, as requested by the prosecutor, Evan Krutoy, and by Ms. Faughey’s family. He said Mr. Tarloff would most likely be held in a prison psychiatric unit.

I think my favorite part of psycho-killer's prison info is his parole eligibility date, which is 99/99/9999
Identifying and Location Information
As of 07/11/20

Crimes of Conviction
If all 4 crime fields contain data, there may be additional crimes not shown here. In this case, the crimes shown here are those with the longest sentences.
As of 07/11/20

CrimeClass
MURDER 1ST A1
MURDER 2ND A1
ASSAULT 1ST B
ATT ROBBERY 1ST C
Sentence Terms and Release Dates
Under certain circumstances, an inmate may be released prior to serving his or her minimum term and before the earliest release date shown for the inmate.
As of 07/11/20

Back