• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
353ehop.jpg
Kaleb Eggert​

Nov 23 2011
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Police said Wednesday a man had been arrested in the 2009 killing of a mother of three on the city's west side.

Kaleb Eggert, 20, Indianapolis, was arrested Wednesday in connection with the death of Kellye Schultz , 27, in her home at 237 N. Warman Ave. Shultz was found dead Oct. 2, 2009.

Her boyfriend called police when he couldn't contact Schultz, [...]
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Police said Wednesday a man had been arrested in the 2009 killing of a mother

Police: Mother of 3 found dead in west side home
02 Oct 2009
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Metro police said a mother of three was found dead in a west side home Friday afternoon.
Police were called to 237 North Warman Avenue around 5 p.m.
A man told police he hadn't heard from his girlfriend, 27-year-old Kellye Schultz, since Thursday night and called police after finding her body inside the Warman Avenue home. The man said Schultz had been shot to death.
Police aren't saying how Schultz died but they are calling the case a homicide.
Officers said Schultz has three sons -- ages 11, 9, and 3 -- but none of the children live with her and they weren't home at the time of the shooting.
A police release stated Schultz lived alone at the home, which is next door to her father and stepmother.
Neighbor James Rackerman described Schultz as a really good person.
"She was a really good friend of mine. I'm just torn up right now about it," he said.
Police said they have a few suspect possibilities but they're not releasing any specific information.
[,,,]
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime/Police_investigating_west_side_homicide_20091002
29le3qc.jpg
Kellye Schultz​

Latest posts

Back