• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Kaitlin and Tyler Hussung are charged with abusing their eight-week-old son and causing permanent injury. Doctors say the little boy could have even died.

The Hussungs took their son to the emergency room at Cincinnati Children's Hospital on Oct. 12 after he had seizures. Doctors determined that the baby had brain bleeding. They told investigators that the injuries appeared to come from the shaking or slamming of the baby.

Detectives learned Kaitlin Hussung told her mother the day before the boy went to the hospital, that she was "overwhelmed" because the baby had been projectile vomiting. She said she was crying and about to pull her hair out because she was so frustrated.

Doctors say the baby could have died and he now suffers from cerebral vision impairment as a result of those injuries.

View attachment 13265
@Sejanus, is your wood chipper free this weekend?

At first I felt sorry for her because that's scary, and you feel like the ultimate failure, and she told someone she was frustrated and felt like tearing her hair out ... all of those things are normal and good and that's how you feel and what you do when your baby is doing that. But the hair and all that make up on her face totally changed my mind, because you shouldn't be dressing up like you're going to the vampire convention, to give your baby a meal ... it alarms them.

I have a friend whose baby had like the worst case of GURD ever. He had to be put on a special formula to help him gain weight cause thats all he did was projectile vomit. Once he started you just held him facing the opposite way and waited til he was done. Didn't even phase the kid though... he wouldn't even cry.

My youngest puked up just about everything he ate/drank for the first 18 months of his life, he's 34 now, so he made it thru. No excuses, you just keep feeding them regardless. At 18 months he just stopped. I didn't care why, just glad it did.

At first I felt sorry for her because that's scary, and you feel like the ultimate failure, and she told someone she was frustrated and felt like tearing her hair out ... all of those things are normal and good and that's how you feel and what you do when your baby is doing that. But the hair and all that make up on her face totally changed my mind, because you shouldn't be dressing up like you're going to the vampire convention, to give your baby a meal ... it alarms them.

Hence the projectile vomiting.

I had to use, and I'm not exaggerating, bath towels instead of burping towels. It was THAT bad. We didn't wise up until my son was about 14 months old when we were clued in by other parents that he might have allergies. It turned out he was allergic to practically everything including the ingredients in the formula. Once he got off formula and started eating more foods he stopped hurling and would get a wicked case of hives instead.

OMG ... how do even feel good about less laundry, and pukey grossness when faced with that, and all its itchy blotchy - ness ? Poor mothers everywhere ...

He would even get hives on his head and they would become sores that looked like impetigo. It was miserable for him and idiots often didn't seem to understand that he was going to suffer for two weeks if they gave him anything other than what I sent with him. I had to make all his food from scratch since convenience foods always had ingredients he was allergic to like corn.
Post automatically merged:

I hope your mini is feeling all better now, Sue sue.

Last edited:
My son would always turn his head the opposite way that I had the garbage can. It was super annoying cause he would vomit on everything except inside the garbage can. I finally told him to just run to the bathroom if he feels like he is going to throw up. This was all before I put it together that he pukes when he has had any dairy type product. So, @Satanica I can only imagine how it was for you... well make that I can barely compare to what you went through and my heart goes out to you.

The good news is that he had mostly outgrown it by age 5, but it was rough while it lasted. My 7 yr old grand has a habit of playing too hard and then tossing her salad. She will go and get the bucket herself, lol. The other one who is turning 6 next month never ever throws up. Oddly enough, once my son was out of babyhood, he never threw up either.

My older brother had a medical condition called pyloric stenosis and was also somehow allergic to his mother's milk as well as cows milk. He had to have soy milk and back then soy milk vomit stained everything brown. He would projectile vomit like something out of the exorcist! My parents would put a massive plastic sheet under anywhere he was located to try to protect everything else. Even in my family where pretty horrific things happened to small children he did not get beaten or murdered for it! Eventually he had surgery and life became much more normal... I must have been a fricken dream for them after enduring that!!!!!

He would even get hives on his head and they would become sores that looked like impetigo. It was miserable for him and idiots often didn't seem to understand that he was going to suffer for two weeks if they gave him anything other than what I sent with him. I had to make all his food from scratch since convenience foods always had ingredients he was allergic to like corn.
Post automatically merged:

I hope your mini is feeling all better now, Sue sue.
She is. She felt better 5 minutes after like it didn’t happened.

I know this girl shes the ex wife of my sons father sad part is after she did this to her son she cried all over fb for sympathy just makes me so sick like you did this to your child and now look for attention from it

First Name KAITLIN
Middle NameM
Last NameHUSSUNG

Earliest Possible Release Date *
01/31/2025
Sentence Information
Date of Sentence02/11/2020
DescriptionNEGLECT OF A DEPENDENT W/ SERIOUS INJURY
Term in Years / Months / Days
08​
00​
00000​

Projected Release Date 01/31/2025

Doctors say the baby could have died and he now suffers from cerebral vision impairment as a result of those injuries.
:(

Back