• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A former Warren Central High School teacher and coach is facing criminal charges in a child solicitation case.
Court records show Brittney Mang, a former high school Spanish teacher and JV softball coach, faces two counts of sexual misconduct with a minor and one count of child solicitation for fondling or touching.
According to court documents, the case came to light when the mother of a 15-year-old girl saw text messages Mang had sent to her daughter. The mother found the messages while activating a new iPhone. Some of the messages said:
  • "I can't live without you"
  • "I want to rub your chest, snuggle and cuddle"
  • "I love you"
  • "I want you to be with me and stay with me"
  • "I need you and I want you"
The teen's mother was especially concerned about the messages because her daughter spent a significant amount of time with Mang and had stayed overnight at her home several times. The mother confronted her daughter about the messages and grew concerned about the relationship; the mother later had her daughter admitted to Community North Hospital Behavioral Health Center, court documents said.

The girl said she first met Mang in January 2019 and described their initial relationship as "motherly" in nature. The teen said that had recently changed and she'd spent an increasing amount of time with Mang in April. The teen said she spent more time at Mang's house and lay down on a futon in the guest bedroom. They talked and Mang caressed her forehead until she fell asleep. The teen said Mang kissed her and they made out.

After that, their text messages turned sexual in nature, with Mang saying she "wanted to kiss and touch her," court documents said.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want a softball coach to rub my chest. That is something that only Vick, who is two blocks away next to the cigarette & lotto shop, should be entrusted with.

iu

Now that I am showing you this picture, the above passage does not sound nearly as sketchy.

30-year-old Brittany Mang, who taught Spanish and coached softball, received a 15-year sentence. 10 of those years will be served in prison, with three more in community corrections and two on probation.

Mang pleaded guilty to four counts of sexual misconduct with a minor. A probable cause affidavit from the Marion County County Prosecutor said Mang has sex with a 15-year-old Warren Central student.

Back