• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

KDG2019

Truth will come out

Where is justice in a system set up for the abusers. I was sold at 16 to a DEA bayanet snitch who was 25. My life has been controled by the drug lords known as the DEA/MAFIA from birth . I am pushing pushing and PUSHING. HEAR ME I will be a mother fucking lion today tomorrow and until they silence me as they did my first born 8/19/2018 RIP Korey Schuers I was sex trafficked from as far back as I can remember and brought to Michigan in 1973 and witness the Murder of Jan Roher an unsolved of a 13 year old out of Bay County by my ex Scott Scheurs and his sherriff son buddy James Palmer Jr.

Everything online says that Korey Scheurs died by overdose. Are you saying that the DEA had some conspiracy to murder him in 2018 @KDG2019 ? And why would they care so much about a random addict that they need to go murder him instead of, you know, arresting the kid?

I am so utterly confused.

Everything online says that Korey Scheurs died by overdose.
Do you have a link?

The only thing I could find was him getting arrested for burglary.
Updated Jan 21, 2019; Posted Mar 30, 2011
BAY CITY — A Bay County trio was arraigned today on charges stemming from a Tuesday morning break-in in Kawkawlin Township.

Jeffrey R. Spencer, 31, of Bangor Township, Korey S. Scheurs, 21, of Bay City, and Kelsey L. Trombley, 18, of Bay City, were arraigned today before District Judge Timothy J. Kelly.

Spencer, who remains jailed on $200,000 cash or surety bond, has several felony and misdemeanor charges already pending. The charges range from retail fraud and larceny to breaking and entering, court records show.

Spencer and Scheurs are charged with second-degree home invasion, possession of burglary tools, larceny and auto theft.

Kelly set a $100,000 cash or surety bond for Scheurs and a $10,000 10 percent bond for Trombley.

Trombley faces one misdemeanor count of unlawful use of a motor vehicle.

State police from the Bay City Post allege the trio broke into the home between 7 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.

A neighbor called the home owner after discovering that the back door had been forced open, police said.

The victim reported that several items and cash were stolen.

About 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, a citizen showed up at the state police post and informed troopers that he or she had information about the break-in, the suspects and the whereabouts of the stolen property, said police, who gave no information the tipster.

The tip was sufficient for investigators to obtain a search warrant for a home off Killarney Beach Road, where they arrested the suspects and recovered some of the stolen goods plus drugs, police said.

In case anyone wants to read the Jan Rohrer case, here's all the MLive news articles on it

Last edited:
Let's try to work through one claim at a time, here. You're saying you were an eyewitness to a murder in 1973, committed by Scott Scheurs and James Palmer Jr?
Yes and when I began pushing for justice my oldest was murdered
Post automatically merged:

Everything online says that Korey Scheurs died by overdose. Are you saying that the DEA had some conspiracy to murder him in 2018 @KDG2019 ? And why would they care so much about a random addict that they need to go murder him instead of, you know, arresting the kid?

Yes he was murdered by hot hot if fentanyl ironically at the same hotel I was held at from 1974 through 1975

I did not know the name of Jan Rohrer until a 2016 cold case triggered my memories of meeting my now ex husband. I have been running from him and those who took me out of Ohio since 2005. I have no record of birth in a place a women claimed I was born and she took me to Michigan in 1973

Let's try to work through one claim at a time, here. You're saying you were an eyewitness to a murder in 1973, committed by Scott Scheurs and James Palmer Jr?

Yes

Then why the fuck are you rambling here? Or is it because your psyche is as fractured and incomprehensible as your post???
I dont think I was rambling , but you can have your opinion.

Then why the fuck are you rambling here? Or is it because your psyche is as fractured and incomprehensible as your post???
I dont think I was rambling , but you can have your opinion. biker dude

What's with the sudden up sweep these troll threads?
Why do you feel this is a troll thread. I am very real and found this site. There was another post about Jan on this site as well. Maybe your a troll idk

I want to know more about the DEA/MAFIA sex trafficking operations.
What would you like to know ?

Last edited:

If you are Karla Denise Godsey a.k.a. Karla Denise Malone a.k.a. Karla Denise Scheur, then you would have been all of six years old at the time of Jan's murder. Can you tell us what happened, and how a six year-old came to be at the crime scene with 3 unrelated teenagers?

And if some conspiracy wanted to silence you, why they wouldn't silence you rather than your son, who never was a witness?

If you are Karla Denise Godsey a.k.a. Karla Denise Malone a.k.a. Karla Denise Scheur, then you would have been all of six years old at the time of Jan's murder. Can you tell us what happened, and how a six year-old came to be at the crime scene with 3 unrelated teenagers?

And if some conspiracy wanted to silence you, why they wouldn't silence you rather than your son, who never was a witness?
Because I was forced to marry Scott Scheurs in 1988 after his brother Carl was ran off the road on a police chass June 24th 1988. About a month later the same bay city police named John May still working as a officer broke into my appartment. I had to turn agaist Scott at that time or marry him. I had grew up in a biker world and knew snitching was the last thing you ever want to do. I had the face of Jan Rohrer in the back ground and only know I sat next to her when I was very young in the back of a pick up truck. She was then arguing with a older teenager "mind you I was 6" I remember Scott with blood splatter on him and that's about it. I was reintroduced to Scott in 1984 and given to him at that time at age 16. I had no means of support and lied my age to get work till I turned 18.

Because I was forced to marry Scott Scheurs in 1988 after his brother Carl was ran off the road on a police chass June 24th 1988. About a month later the same bay city police named John May still working as a officer broke into my appartment. I had to turn agaist Scott at that time or marry him.

You're going to have to break this down for the rest of us who don't share your background. It isn't immediately apparent to me how the death of Scott's brother would logically lead to you being forced to marry him. Or why the police would break into your apartment. Or why the police breaking into your apartment would lead to you marrying Scott.

I had the face of Jan Rohrer in the back ground and only know I sat next to her when I was very young in the back of a pick up truck. She was then arguing with a older teenager "mind you I was 6" I remember Scott with blood splatter on him and that's about it. I was reintroduced to Scott in 1984 and given to him at that time at age 16. I had no means of support and lied my age to get work till I turned 18.

But why were you, aged 6, in the care of these 3 teenagers, precisely one of whom was even old enough to drive? Or was there someone else there, an adult?

Because I was forced to marry Scott Scheurs in 1988 after his brother Carl was ran off the road on a police chass June 24th 1988. About a month later the same bay city police named John May still working as a officer broke into my appartment. I had to turn agaist Scott at that time or marry him. I had grew up in a biker world and knew snitching was the last thing you ever want to do. I had the face of Jan Rohrer in the back ground and only know I sat next to her when I was very young in the back of a pick up truck. She was then arguing with a older teenager "mind you I was 6" I remember Scott with blood splatter on him and that's about it. I was reintroduced to Scott in 1984 and given to him at that time at age 16. I had no means of support and lied my age to get work till I turned 18.
You didn't answer the question. Why did the DEA/MAFIA drug lords/sex traffickers kill your son and not the witness with all the information that could put them all away, which is you?

You're going to have to break this down for the rest of us who don't share your background. It isn't immediately apparent to me how the death of Scott's brother would logically lead to you being forced to marry him. Or why the police would break into your apartment. Or why the police breaking into your apartment would lead to you marrying Scott.

But why were you, aged 6, in the care of these 3 teenagers, precisely one of whom was even old enough to drive? Or was there someone else there, an
And also....

Huh? *head purplodes*

Because I have photos of m
You didn't answer the question. Why did the DEA/MAFIA drug lords/sex traffickers kill your son and not the witness with all the information that could put them all away, which is you?

Because of photos I have. Last I saw my son was 15 days before he was released from a called TriCap. He was digging into my story and back ground of who my moms family is. I told him to stop digging In the family closet. My dad and mom come from old deep mafia. My grandfather was wanted by FBI. My father left me in control of his estate and photos my " mom" who brought me to mi wanted. I might need a different thread for that info.

Because of photos I have. Last I saw my son was 15 days before he was released from a called TriCap. He was digging into my story and back ground of who my moms family is. I told him to stop digging In the family closet. My dad and mom come from old deep mafia. My grandfather was wanted by FBI. My father left me in control of his estate and photos my " mom" who brought me to mi wanted. I might need a different thread for that info.

I agree you might need a different thread.

May I ask if you have had any counseling or mental health care after your ordeal?

And I am sorry for your pain❤️

Truth will come out

Where is justice in a system set up for the abusers. I was sold at 16 to a DEA bayanet snitch who was 25. My life has been controled by the drug lords known as the DEA/MAFIA from birth . I am pushing pushing and PUSHING. HEAR ME I will be a mother fucking lion today tomorrow and until they silence me as they did my first born 8/19/2018 RIP Korey Schuers I was sex trafficked from as far back as I can remember and brought to Michigan in 1973 and witness the Murder of Jan Roher an unsolved of a 13 year old out of Bay County by my ex Scott Scheurs and his sherriff son buddy James Palmer Jr.

I agree you might need a different thread.

May I ask if you have had any counseling or mental health care after your ordeal?

And I am sorry for your pain

I have had counseling.

He was digging into my story and back ground of who my moms family is. I told him to stop digging In the family closet. My dad and mom come from old deep mafia. My grandfather was wanted by FBI. My father left me in control of his estate and photos my " mom" who brought me to mi wanted.
Wait a minute, you have incriminating photographic evidence of your mafia parents and you're keeping them in a fucking closet, where anyone can just root through? That still doesn't explain why they offed your son and not you, then the only thing they could have taken the photos or just burn the house down with them still in the closet. How inept are these hitman?

Wait a minute, you have incriminating photographic evidence of your mafia parents and you're keeping them in a fucking closet, where anyone can just root through? That still doesn't explain why they offed your son and not you, then the only thing they could have taken the photos or just burn the house down with them still in the closet. How inept are these hitman?

I think the learned constable here is just too cunning to be understood.

I live 200 miles from them , why haven't they took me out. They have tried , I live locked and loaded at all times. I have spoke with MSP , FBI and DOJ. I have a "family" chat room I have released all these photos too. I have been running from and researching my family since 2017. As attempt to bring justice to Jan Rohrer and her family. These hit men /women are family and my son choose to interact with them knowing who the heck they are. I think he tried too "boss up" and his cousin or a rival arranged his fentanyl hot shot. Korey was digging into our family's past while in a detention center and was released 11 days before his murder.

No where online do I find anything of my son dying of an overdose other than his facebook page maybe. As for DEA taking him out , I think his own dad or cousins took him out. His dad Scott was a DEA informant from as far back as 1980. Korey had just been released from his 8th rehab lock up and was digging into my family's background , not only in drug trades but sex trafficking. My family ties go back into mafia of the 1920s

Last edited:
Truth will come out

I sat next to her when I was very young in the back of a pick up truck. She was then arguing with a older teenager "mind you I was 6" I remember Scott with blood splatter on him and that's about it. I was reintroduced to Scott in 1984 and given to him at that time at age 16.

Is this the guy , article does't mention his name ???

Korey had just been released from his 8th rehab lock up

I know it sucks to deal with reality, but this is literally all you need to know about why he died. He was not innocently killed by circumstances beyond his control, he killed himself with drugs. Case closed on that end.

After that written delusion I don't believe a single word you've written here whatsoever. Stop self-victimizing and just work on your life already, no one's falling for it but you.

I have spoke with MSP , FBI and DOJ. ......These hit men /women are family and my son choose to interact with them knowing who the heck they are. I think he tried too "boss up" and his cousin or a rival arranged his fentanyl hot shot.
Now you are saying that your son tried to "boss up" and was killed by a family member. If what you say is true, I see this as a scumbag trying to climb up into his family's criminal ranks and was killed by said family. Its hard to have sympathy for a criminal being killed by other criminals. As for the DEA/Mafia drug/human trafficking empire there is no evidence of such activities except what you suddenly remembered, a memory that was "triggered" 40-odd years later.

I'm inclined to agree with @spiff, and other members of my DD family, that these events are not true. I'm not saying you are lying, because you believe they are true, but they are not reality. The good news is, no one murdered your son and no one is trying to kill you.

Back