• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tazzzz

Trusted Member
Justin Michael Taylor, 22
20090212__justin,taylor~p1.jpg

Fuck, What kind of stupid ass mother lets a man under a restraining order, forbidding contact with the child for a previous abuse, babysit her child??? I hope she gets some charges as well.

A Westminster man has been charged in the death of his 6-month-old son, authorities say.

Justin Michael Taylor, 22, has been charged with child abuse resulting in death and violation of a restraining order, said Krista Flannigan, spokeswoman for the Adams County district attorney.

Taylor was babysitting his son on Feb. 2 when the infant was killed, Flannigan said. She said she could not comment further on the case.

At the time, there was a restraining order in place forbidding Taylor from having contact with the child.

Taylor is currently serving a two-year probation sentence for a 2007 menacing conviction, according to Colorado Bureau of Investigation records.

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_11689790

Justin and the Bio-mom were living with Bio-moms mother at her place. Bio-mom even got a new bun in the oven after the restraining order. WTF!! she must be one dumbass fuck whit and so is fucking granney. The Bio-mom was even arrested for child abuse in 2005. Another WTF!!!!!

Not sure what the total amount of kids these nit whits have, sounds like 2 and another due in July???? Unless bio-mom abused some other kid in 2005.

Dad Accused Of Pushing, Killing 6-Month-Old
WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- A Westminster man was jailed Wednesday, accused of dropping his infant son so hard that the baby died of massive head injuries.

Justin Taylor admitted that he pushed his 6-month-old son Julian to the floor when the baby started kicking and squirming, according to court records.

Taylor was babysitting the child for his wife despite the fact that there was a restraining order against him

Neighbors said they were horrified when firefighters carried the baby's limp body out of the house.

"It's sad. They lost an innocent life because somebody was maybe angry or upset," said neighbor Samantha Miller.

Taylor has a history of assault and the baby's mother was arrested for child abuse in 2005, according to court records.

The district attorney's office would not discuss whether she might faces charges for leaving the baby with Taylor.

------------------------------------------

jane doe said :
This situation could have been avoided thats what makes it so sad. Yes there was a protection order, but the mother became pregnant with Julian and the baby that is due in July while the protection was in place.

Justin and the baby's mother were not married and he had been living with her, the two children in Justin's mothers apartment since the 15th of January . In my opinion both the grandmother & mother should face some type of charges because they allowed the opportunity for this situation to happen by allowing Justin near the innocent children

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/18700694/detail.html

Are you fucking kidding me??? this is insane! The mother "might" be charged?! Had she NOT left this child in this bastard's care, the baby would be alive today. She should get exactly the very same charges against her as this dumb fuck! Sad to say though, this baby would have probably ended up injured or dead by the mother's hands with her history.

Just put them away for life, they are useless...waste of space.

Kisses little one...
angel-baby.jpg

He looks like an angry bastard.

Shave and pucker up for Bubba. I hope he never gets out of jail and I vote for mandatory sterilization if he does get out.

Krista Adams, 24 ( Bio-Mom )

LoL, Justin the turd bucket told the Po Po the boy's 18-month-old sister dropped a Bible on his head. Wow thats putin his edumacation to good use. Looks like he isn't the sharpest crayola in the box.

A Westminster man has been charged in the death of his 6-month-old son, Julian, authorities say.

Justin Michael Taylor, 22, has been charged with child abuse resulting in death and violation of a restraining order, said Krista Flannigan, spokeswoman for the Adams County district attorney.

Taylor was babysitting his son on Feb. 2 when the infant was critically injured, Flannigan said. She said she could not comment further on the case.

An arrest affadavit said the child's mother, 24-year-old Krista Adams, told an investigator she came home to find the child limp, except for his stiffened legs.

She said told Taylor to call an ambulance, but he said, "No, it will be OK," according to the court document.

The child was found to have bleeding inside his skull, a bruised ear and a burst blood vessel in his eye.

Taylor told investigators several stories about what happened, according to the affadavit, including that the boy's 18-month-old sister dropped a Bible on his head.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_11689790

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Krista Adams Myspace page ( Private)

Krista baby boy was born on July 13th.

m_e848a44b20564d0f4c425478ce7bca00.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=362014825

I am just as pissed off at the stupid ass of a mom as I am the sorry baby beating piece of shit I do believe. I am so funny with my kids and who they are even allowed around that I never can quite understand how someone could intentionally put their child in harms way or hurt their child their self. She not only allowed this man to stay there ignoring a restraining order put in place to protect her baby, but she left him alone with the baby as well. They both need to be charged or maybe just throw um in an alligator pit.

small1400689.jpg

Fucking baby breeding bitch! She put that baby in harms way - she needs to pay for it! So does "granny."

I hope this guy is beat to death in prison. Worthless trash - all THREE of them.

A 23-year-old man has been found guilty of child abuse resulting in death for the 2009 death of his six-month-old son.

Justin Michael Taylor was arrested in February 2009 after his son, Julian Adams-Lacas died of a severe head injury.
[...]

Prosecutors, Sharon Holbrook and Jess Redman, presented medical evidence that the infant sustained retinal, neck and chest hemorrhage and subdural hemorrhage with edema, indicating that Julian’s injuries were caused by shaking, or shaking and impact.

At the time, there was a restraining order in place forbidding Taylor from having contact with the child.

Taylor was on felony probation for a 2007 menacing conviction at the time of his son's death and faces 16 to 48 years in prison, as a result.

He'll be sentenced on Aug. 11.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24027045/detail.html

Well, at least there's some justice. However, it doesn't seem the mom is getting any aimed at her own willful stupidity. And I bet she still has the new baby in her custody.

There was NO RESTRAINING ORDER FROM HIS CHILDREN.....The mom was a victim and was not arrested in 2005 for child abuse, she made a stupid mistake and her first husband has the children....which she has them on the weeke-ends. This dumb F..k as u so ignorantly state is a wonderful mom....in college. Is working with young woman in domestic violence shelter, so they don't go back to their abusers! She never realized until it was too late that he was a sociopath until she saw is interview at the trial summer 2010....and he only got 48 yrs and 1 yr for fracturing her face which he was on probation. She grew up with a father who abused her mom but never hurt them....her mom left after 30 yrs.....you have a lot nerve judging someone if you haven't walked in their shoes!!

There was NO RESTRAINING ORDER FROM HIS CHILDREN.....The mom was a victim and was not arrested in 2005 for child abuse, she made a stupid mistake and her first husband has the children....which she has them on the weeke-ends. This dumb F..k as u so ignorantly state is a wonderful mom....in college. Is working with young woman in domestic violence shelter, so they don't go back to their abusers! She never realized until it was too late that he was a sociopath until she saw is interview at the trial summer 2010....and he only got 48 yrs and 1 yr for fracturing her face which he was on probation. She grew up with a father who abused her mom but never hurt them....her mom left after 30 yrs.....you have a lot nerve judging someone if you haven't walked in their shoes!!

She's a wonderful mom huh? Then why the hell would she leave a small, defenseless baby with someone who abused her? She's a sorry sack that needs sterilized. She shouldn't even be allowed those weekend visits with her other kids. Fact is, if a man will put hands on you that right there is the ONLY sign you need that he's a vicious psycho capable of hurting ANYONE, even a baby. She she should be sitting right there in prison beside him.

I don't care what her mom and dad did, I care that because of this idiots actions a child who was full of promise and should have been protected at all costs is no longer here while the woman that handed him over to a man who had a history of child abuse and let that man kill that baby gets to go on making more future victims.

.....you have a lot nerve judging someone if you haven't walked in their shoes!!
Who needs to walk in anyone's shoes to judge a situation? I prefer NOT to get my face broken and kid killed to know it's a BAD situation.

If she had taken 2 seconds and used her brain instead of her pussy, Krista may have noticed that he was a "sociopath" long before there was a dead baby. It doesn't take many brain cells to realize that someone that beats you is not safe for you or your kids. Goody for her for getting her life together. Hopefully someone else will JUDGE things before it's too late for their kids.

You ignorant people the news changed their story, Justin had no abuse charges every before this, so mom thought he would safe while she went looking for work, because his lazy ass wouldn't!!! I am so glad to see their are so many perfect people out there and yes she has her 2 children 24/7 and her boys on the weekends...you dumb asses

You ignorant people the news changed their story, Justin had no abuse charges every before this, so mom thought he would safe while she went looking for work, because his lazy ass wouldn't!!! I am so glad to see their are so many perfect people out there and yes she has her 2 children 24/7 and her boys on the weekends...you dumb asses
Why are these 2 morons breeding when they have no way to support anything?

Well in my "perfect" opinion she should have left his lazy ass if he wouldn't work. Also she should have left her child with somebody who she could trust. I have two children who are both alive and well, the only people I ever left them with were my sister and my mom. Yes, that made things hard on me but well worth it in the end.

Found this in the comments at the link in the OP

the mother of this poor baby is a drug addict who already lost her first two kids due to child neglect. They found one of her boys walking in the middle of street by himself on a busy road.

I love it when people Google their names and come to this site! lol! Yeah Krista Adams is fucked up and should never have left her baby with that man - Glad to hear that she has at least 4 children and is preaching to battered women to do as she says and not as she does - I hope her surviving children do not bear the brunt of her poor choices in penis companionship. There was a lesson to be learned here - I hope she learned it - too bad it was at the price of an innocent baby's life. I am guessing nanaof10 would have been nanaof11 had she not let that piece of shit move in with her and her daughter. Whatever makes you feel better or helps you sleep at night. God knows you and Krista are absolved of your duty to protect

[MENTION=5076]nanaof10[/MENTION] I don't believe you. The news has got access to prior convictions and court actions. You prefer to believe what the violent asshat told you. Maybe also what the female asshat told you, since I believe she also had charges. Maybe her charges were dropped.

But, Nana, I think the story here is who are you? Are you the mother/grandmother that this little nuclear family was residing with? Feeling a little defensive maybe? Is it covering some guilt feelings?

I can only guess that nanaof10 is a bit older. Didn't she teach her girls about the nickel between the knees thing? Those birth control pills obviously don't work cause they fall out when they stand up!

You ignorant people the news changed their story,

So I take it Justin and Krista are suing the 'news' for defamation of character and libel? After all, if the naughty news people told fibs about them which resulted in them getting into trouble, they should surely sue for some compensation and to clear their 'ickle names?

Admit it, nannaof10, you are full of shit.

Justin deserved a hefty sentence for what he did. He is a worthless piece of crap who gets his jollies by hurting babies. And Krista should have got a hefty sentence too. She KNEW he was not meant to be anywhere near that baby. She KNEW he had a past history of hurting babies. But she left the baby with him anyway. Her other kids should not have to be anywhere near her, and I sincerely hope she gets some raging infection which renders her infertile and causes her permanent, hideous pain.

I would like to see why she has any kid(s) in her immediate area! I'm not buying the job hunting trash either! That was a dope hunting adventure!

He was found guilty in June of 2010 and sentenced in August 2010:
A 23-year-old Adams County man has been sentenced to 48 years in prison after he was found guilty of child abuse resulting in death for the 2009 death of his 6-month-old special needs son.

Justin Michael Taylor was arrested in February 2009 after his son, Julian Adams-Lacas, died of a severe head injury.

Taylor initially blamed the victim's 18-month-old sister for the injuries, claiming she had run into her brother and dropped a book on his head. Under questioning, Taylor later claimed he had dropped his son. He eventually admitted to throwing the infant to the ground, prosecutors said.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24580902/detail.html

This article is from just after his trial:
At the time, there was a restraining order in place forbidding Taylor from having contact with his wife.

Taylor was on felony probation for a 2007 menacing conviction at the time of his son's death and faces 16 to 48 years in prison, as a result.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24027045/detail.html

Didn't work and beat her ass. What a great guy!

I think any self respecting woman wouldn't tolerate a man that didn't work and beat them.

He killed that baby. He had due process and the state met their burden of proof (beyond a reasonable doubt). I think you can clamor all you want but the courts did their job which is a whole lot more than I can say for any of the family of the baby.

Abused animals go on to be protective parents of their young. She's broken. Maybe it's not her fault, but it doesn't change the fact she needs to give her children a safe home, and it's not ever going to be with her. Her judgment, for whatever reason, is skewed and she makes very poor decisions and places her children in mortal danger.

And can someone tell me why these low class forms of life never seem to suffer from infertility? Maybe if you collect substandard seed in your womb from enough sources it raises your chances for successfully breeding?

Start the clock! How long until mom is up there too?
I don’t know if you will see this because your post on this was years ago. Julian was my baby cousin he died when I was 4. I never got to meet him. My aunt wasn’t home with him because she was out looking for a job with my mom. She was working on getting herself out of a bad situation. Did she make some mistakes along the way yes, but Julian dying was not her fault. She loved him everyday. Every time I saw a picture or got a video call from him He was always smiling. Why would she deserve charges did she hit her child no. She thought he would be safe at home with his dad because he had never hit his children before. He had only hit her. So no she doesn’t deserve charges she was young and gullible. I know this was years ago like I already said I don’t know if you’ll see this but I hope you do. Instead of saying how long till mom is up there too, what about I’m sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine what your going through.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't work and beat her ass. What a great guy!

I think any self respecting woman wouldn't tolerate a man that didn't work and beat them.

He killed that baby. He had due process and the state met their burden of proof (beyond a reasonable doubt). I think you can clamor all you want but the courts did their job which is a whole lot more than I can say for any of the family of the baby.
Any family of the baby really because he was my baby cousin. He died when I was only 4. His mom is my aunt. You guys all just know the version the reporters and news had. None of you were there. None of you know how it really went down. Also I get again this is a post from years ago so you’ll probably never even see this. My aunt was out with my mom looking for a job when this happened. She was working on getting herself out of the terrible situation. She left her kids alone with there dad because he had never hurt them before only her so she thought they would be safe. Yes it’s terrible what happened but putting off on the whole family. Is wrong in so many ways.

I would like to see why she has any kid(s) in her immediate area! I'm not buying the job hunting trash either! That was a dope hunting adventure!
I know this post is from years ago so might not even see this but wtf. Julian was my baby cousin. His mom my aunt. They were out looking for jobs it wasn’t a dope hunt. You want to know how I know it was job hunt because at the time my mom was with her and was sober. Like how tf is it okay to put it off on the mom. She loved him with all her fucking heart and it destroyed her when he died. No she doesn’t deserve charges. No it wasn’t her fault. She trusted her kids with there father because he had never hurt them before only her so she thought they would be fine.

So I take it Justin and Krista are suing the 'news' for defamation of character and libel? After all, if the naughty news people told fibs about them which resulted in them getting into trouble, they should surely sue for some compensation and to clear their 'ickle names?

Admit it, nannaof10, you are full of shit.

Justin deserved a hefty sentence for what he did. He is a worthless piece of crap who gets his jollies by hurting babies. And Krista should have got a hefty sentence too. She KNEW he was not meant to be anywhere near that baby. She KNEW he had a past history of hurting babies. But she left the baby with him anyway. Her other kids should not have to be anywhere near her, and I sincerely hope she gets some raging infection which renders her infertile and causes her permanent, hideous pain.
She isn’t full of shit. Also Justin didn’t have history of hurting babies, he had a history of hitting krista. Also Krista wouldn’t have tried to clear her name because she has severe social anxiety. The restraining order was for him not be around her not the kids so she trusted him with her kids. Don’t talk shit

[MENTION=5076]nanaof10[/MENTION] I don't believe you. The news has got access to prior convictions and court actions. You prefer to believe what the violent asshat told you. Maybe also what the female asshat told you, since I believe she also had charges. Maybe her charges were dropped.

But, Nana, I think the story here is who are you? Are you the mother/grandmother that this little nuclear family was residing with? Feeling a little defensive maybe? Is it covering some guilt feelings?
Well I believe her because I was witness to the story. How the fuck could everyone be so damn mean when this family was going through hell. Yeah it’s terrible what happened to Julian. I believe nana to the fullest because I know the mom of Julian.

I love it when people Google their names and come to this site! lol! Yeah Krista Adams is fucked up and should never have left her baby with that man - Glad to hear that she has at least 4 children and is preaching to battered women to do as she says and not as she does - I hope her surviving children do not bear the brunt of her poor choices in penis companionship. There was a lesson to be learned here - I hope she learned it - too bad it was at the price of an innocent baby's life. I am guessing nanaof10 would have been nanaof11 had she not let that piece of shit move in with her and her daughter. Whatever makes you feel better or helps you sleep at night. God knows you and Krista are absolved of your duty to protect
Nana of 10 wasn’t even in the fucking state when in happened. She 1200 miles away and when she found out got on a flight and rushed out here so what could she have done to stop them from moving in together they were both grown ass adults. Like it was Justin Taylor’s fault not the moms, not the grandma, not the whole goddamn families

Fucking baby breeding bitch! She put that baby in harms way - she needs to pay for it! So does "granny."

I hope this guy is beat to death in prison. Worthless trash - all THREE of them.
I can agree he is a worthless piece of trash but the mom and the grandma. They didn’t lay hands on the baby. Yeah they left him alone with him. No one thought he was capable of killing a sweet innocent little baby. And if you see this don’t respond with something like well how would you know trust me I know.

I am just as pissed off at the stupid ass of a mom as I am the sorry baby beating piece of shit I do believe. I am so funny with my kids and who they are even allowed around that I never can quite understand how someone could intentionally put their child in harms way or hurt their child their self. She not only allowed this man to stay there ignoring a restraining order put in place to protect her baby, but she left him alone with the baby as well. They both need to be charged or maybe just throw um in an alligator pit.
She didn’t intentionally put her baby in harms way. You think she was like please kill my baby while I’m out looking for a job. No she wasn’t. It fucking destroyed her when he died

Are you fucking kidding me??? this is insane! The mother "might" be charged?! Had she NOT left this child in this bastard's care, the baby would be alive today. She should get exactly the very same charges against her as this dumb fuck! Sad to say though, this baby would have probably ended up injured or dead by the mother's hands with her history.

Just put them away for life, they are useless...waste of space.

Kisses little one...
Excuse you that mom loved her baby. Every time I saw a picture of him was fucking smiling so shut your fucking mouth

Last edited:
Aaannnnnddddd...here we go again, bringing up ancient-ass threads. I'm gonna go out on a limb here @Allthishateneedstostoo and hazard a guess that you don't actually remember any of this happening, as you were 4 years old. Therefore, the information you have is second-hand and from your immediate family member(s). I think that pretty much negates all of your arguments.
Secondly, m'dear, we don't write the news. We base our responses on the information provided to us.
Third, Google is a bitch, huh?
And lastly, most people don't take and share photographs of kids crying or their injuries. So if Julian was smiling in every picture you saw of him (because you never met him), it's probably because those are the photos that were meant to be shared.
PS--I'm assuming you meant for your name to be "AllthishateneedstostoP" with a "p" but you were too worried about jumping up our asses to pay closer attention.

whatever the fuck your name you need to get off of here, if you were 4 & this happened 11 years ago you are not on here legally so go. Have no excuse for people like the babies mothers, babies are like dogs they love and smile which makes me want to annihilate garbage dumpsters that bred them and allow them to be hurt or murdered or feel they have a toy to do to the same. this is me being nice right now we rip apart the guilty here from news sites because we would be arrested for doing it in rl as well as play crime sleuths, we are the worse group you could have come on to plead your nonexistant case with. don't look up your auntie she should be lucky she isn't inside with the miserable fuck she allowed to murder her baby

Why are people coming out of the woodwork on ancient stories and annoying THE FUCK outta me today? BG doesn't need this crap today. Not when there's yet ANOTHER spider bite and venom bubble to deal with... :shifty:

Back