• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20180905/police-woman-rapes-boy-with-husband-kids-in-room

GAINESVILLE — A Lake Butler woman accused of raping a 14-year-old boy — at least once with her husband and children in the same room — was arrested Wednesday.

In a sworn complaint, Gainesville police charged Justice Maryie McKay, 22, with sexual battery.

On July 22, McKay was at the boy’s home celebrating her birthday party, a police report said.

McKay messaged the boy using “WhatsApp,” police reported, and told him to come to the room she was staying in with her husband and five children.

The boy finally agreed after hesitating and saying no at least once, the report said. The boy told McKay he had no intention of having relations with her, according to his statements to law enforcement.

When the boy went in the room, McKay kissed him, removed his clothes and had sex with him, according to police.

The report says McKay’s husband and children were asleep.

The next day, McKay messaged the boy and said she couldn’t forget him or what they had done. She said she “wanted to be with him,” the report said.

Police say McKay picked up the boy from a bus stop in Gainesville on Aug. 13 and told him she’d take him to school. Instead, she took him to her home in Lake Butler and had sex with him again, according to police.

During the sexual battery, police say McKay left “hickies” and scratch marks on his body. The marks were photographed.

On Aug. 17, McKay picked the boy up from a gas station in Gainesville, and had sex with him again.

During the August incidents, McKay’s five children, all younger than 5, and teenage cousin were home, according to the report.

On Aug. 22, the boy’s mother confronted McKay, showing her the photographs of the boy’s marks, the report said.

According to the boy’s mother, McKay went missing with her five children after she learned law enforcement had been contacted, the report said.

McKay was arrested Wednesday. She has already filed a written plea of not guilty.

Gainesville Police spokesman Ben Tobias said the department doesn’t handle many male-reported sexual battery cases. The majority of sexual batteries are female-reported, Tobias said.

“There are much less reports from male victims than female victims .. .mainly because of the stigma of a male reporting rape,” Tobias wrote in an email.

″(But) males can be victims just as much as a female can be. A person’s body and actions is their and theirs alone ... male or female.”

McKay’s bond is set at $75,000, though the legal firm representing her was trying to get it lowered.

McKay was in the Alachua County Jail on Wednesday morning. Her attorney could not be reached immediately.

She's 22 years old and already has five children under age five?!? She's a baby factory. I'll bet she's pregnant by the 14 year old now.

Ohhhhh her first name is justice.

I was reading quickly thinking this was a judge.

Nah... Just some skanky bitch with a clown car uterus.

So in her fantasy, she ditches her husband & runs off to raise 5 kids w a 14yo?! Nah what am I thinking, she’d prob ditch the 5 kids too!

Who the hell wants to fuck 14 year old boys? 14 year old girls don't even want to fuck them.
And FFS learn to use a condom, I third the prediction that she's now preggers by the teen, but lawd I hope I'm wrong.

...and this ladies and gentleman is how you make a young man go gay.

Honestly though what is her frigging malfunction?
Bet if her lawyer is a dude she fucks him too.

Hey, get you a "toy" and just BACK AWAY from the PENIS !
You are obviously allergic to them.....they cause you to swell and drop
people out of your vagina!:vomit:

Back