• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

LFODBiker

Trusted Member
Of all the ways you can prank your friends, this has to be one of the best...

Dead man pranks funeral-goers by screaming from coffin in pre-recorded message as he’s lowered into the ground

Shay Bradley may have died on Oct. 8, but his sense of humor lived on. Which is just what he wanted.

As his coffin was being lowered into the ground at a cemetery in Dublin, Ireland, another sound cut into the mournful strains of the bagpipes.

A shout rang out – from inside.

“Hello? Hello. Hello? Let me out!” yelled the deceased from within the box.

Then came the knocking.

“Where the f--- am I?” Bradley yelled. “Let me out, it’s f---ing dark in here.”

His beloveds, gathered around the hole in the ground, stood still in shock. Then their tears and sniffles began giving way to giggles.

“Is that the priest I can hear?” came the cry. “This is Shay, I’m in the box. No, in f---ing front of you. I’m dead.”

Then Bradley’s voice launched into a song. “I just called to say goodbye,” he crooned.

His prank did the trick. The mourners were treated to one last laugh.

Story continues...

I have a free plot in Minnesota. I noticed that a very old cemetary near my farm wasnt getting the lawn mowed so 2 times a month, I started riding my mower there and cutting the grass. Then finish up with my weed whipper.
I wasnt expecting anyone to notice. I wasnt doing it for anyone but me and the dead people there.
One day I was mowing and an elderly man and lady stopped. He explained that the former caretaker had passed away and all the members were too elderly because they didnt have money to pay someone it wasnt being done.
He said to pay me, they could give me a free plot.
Okay. Why not.

My head stone will state
All the pertinent info
And then:

She wasnt polish.
She wasnt catholic.
But the plot was free.

I hope I make people laugh for all of eternity.

I have no intention of having anyone see me dead. Ugh. I hate it when people say "Oh, she looks so nice, they did a great job, etc. etc." Yuck! They put makeup on a dead person, FFS, that's all. And they never look good, IMHO. Nah, burn me up and scatter my ashes to the wind. :)

my family thinks, i am sick of mind > Plans are taken care of, am a coming back as >>a Shroom !

Do i need quotes on this ? omg ...will never figure this out
Post automatically merged:

My body will go to the local medical school, so no funeral but have a party instead.
can we all come?
Post automatically merged:

I have a free plot in Minnesota. I noticed that a very old cemetary near my farm wasnt getting the lawn mowed so 2 times a month, I started riding my mower there and cutting the grass. Then finish up with my weed whipper.
I wasnt expecting anyone to notice. I wasnt doing it for anyone but me and the dead people there.
One day I was mowing and an elderly man and lady stopped. He explained that the former caretaker had passed away and all the members were too elderly because they didnt have money to pay someone it wasnt being done.
He said to pay me, they could give me a free plot.
Okay. Why not.

My head stone will state
All the pertinent info
And then:

She wasnt polish.
She wasnt catholic.
But the plot was free.

I hope I make people laugh for all of eternity.
did not want to post all> but, in mind i could NOT erase one single word .... You have, Good Soul !

Last edited:
Back