• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Central Texas man has been charged with capital murder in the death of his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter who was killed just days before her third birthday.

Jadin Nunez, 25, was arrested on a warrant stemming from the death of the girl on Sunday.

Officers found the girl, Shanna McAlpine, lying on the floor of a bedroom after responding to a report of an unresponsive child early Sunday morning

The girl’s mother, Ashley McAlpine, told officers that on Saturday, Nunez struck the girl in the stomach three times and that afterward, the girl “complained of stomach pain and was not breathing right,” the affidavit says.

McAlpine called 911 at around 2:50 a.m. on Sunday, the affidavit said.

The girl was pronounced dead just after 3:30 a.m.

An autopsy found that the girl suffered blunt force trauma to the abdomen, the affidavit said.
Nunez lived with McAlpine, the affidavit said.

A judge has signed an order removing McAlpine's other three children from the home and placing them in the custody of Texas Child Protective Services.
1569892816008.png

Unreal. I don't know how you put your hands on somebody else's kid. Obviously you shouldn't put your hands on your own children like that, but these sickos want to. Spanking should be the absolute last thing you want to do to your kid whether you're a pro spanker or not. You like spanking kids? You're obv not the one to do it. Hurts me more than them. Swear to God.

These "I'll teach em some discipline!" type dudes are the last kind of people you ever want around your kid nevermind disciplining them.

Fat shit. No wonder he picked the child's stomach. It's not everyone's weakness you know? I have 8 fucking abs. He'd jam his wrist up real good punching me in the stomach.

Sorry to other over weight people though. I actually love chubby people. Just not ones who abuse kids. I'll call them fat everytime. This guy doesn't even look mean. He looks like the Mexican version of that big giant fat marshmallow at the end of Ghostbusters. He's gonna get raped 6 rolls from Sunday. Good for him.

Unreal. I don't know how you put your hands on somebody else's kid. Obviously you shouldn't put your hands on your own children like that, but these sickos want to. Spanking should be the absolute last thing you want to do to your kid whether you're a pro spanker or not. You like spanking kids? You're obv not the one to do it. Hurts me more than them. Swear to God.

These "I'll teach em some discipline!" type dudes are the last kind of people you ever want around your kid nevermind disciplining them.

Fat shit. No wonder he picked the child's stomach. It's not everyone's weakness you know? I have 8 fucking abs. He'd jam his wrist up real good punching me in the stomach.

Sorry to other over weight people though. I actually love chubby people. Just not ones who abuse kids. I'll call them fat everytime. This guy doesn't even look mean. He looks like the Mexican version of that big giant fat marshmallow at the end of Ghostbusters. He's gonna get raped 6 rolls from Sunday. Good for him.
El Slimer

The girl’s mother, Ashley McAlpine, told officers that on Saturday, Nunez struck the girl in the stomach three times and that afterward, the girl “complained of stomach pain and was not breathing right,” the affidavit says.
And mom didnt seek help because?

Im undecided how I'd react in a situation like this. I'd like to think I'd call an ambulance for my child before I murdered the person who touched them, but there's a very real chance dude would be dead before I even realized something was physically wrong with my kid.

I know the family- so I thought I’d update a bit...

Mom, kid that died, and two of the other children all got beaten the crap out of on Saturday night and she was unable to seek help imidiatly. Mom DID try to get someone to take her to the hospital prior to calling 911. I’m sure If she had told someone what had happened she would have gotten a ride but due to the situation I think she may have been in to much fear to speak infront of her abuser as to why she needed a ride. She called 911 as soon as she was able to- unfortunately it was to late. She did try to preform cpr and this has been life shattering to everyone. To be honest I don’t believe that she will survive this herself.

There is way more to this that’s going to come out so if your able to court watch do so! Pray Cps stops holding the kids hostage from their biological family who is fighting to get them. This girls father is asking for his other daughter. As well as her older brother and the newborn baby who is not his biologically because he wants to keep the kids together- and he loves them all as his own. His girlfriend is about to have a baby ad well and we’re concerned Cps is going to act shady (because Cps is currupted and money driven) and try to use what happened to this friends daughter as an excuse to remove his gf newborn baby due any day....

Bio Mom will be loosing rights over this because of how our state is.

The children need to be protected and placed in a safe environment until any family members can be vetted and demonstrate that they are capable of caring for children that have been traumatized.

@Stephanie86

I think you are reaching on some of your claims. If the GF has had prior issues with CPS that might be why the children will not be placed with their biological father.

The violence that allegedly led to Shannah’s death began over shoes on the wrong feet, an investigator with Texas Department of Family & Protective Services said in his report.

The family was getting ready to go to the store to get things for a birthday party for Shannah and her brother, the document said. The 3-year-old girl had her shoes on the wrong feet, and Nunez reportedly hit her on her face. She fell, and Nunez grabbed her and held her up in the air before he punched her three times in her stomach and dropped her to the floor, Mcalpine told investigators.

Shannah walked into the room and didn’t put her shoes on fast enough for Nunez. He grabbed her and punched her with a closed fist to her stomach.

Mcalpine took Shannah from the room and put her on a bed, but Nunez came in and reportedly choked Shannah with both hands. She turned blue, but Nunez kept choking her for a couple of minutes, her mother said. Mcalpine said she yelled and tried to pull him off her daughter, but she couldn’t. When he finally quit choking her, Shannah gasped for breath and curled into a “ball” position, her mother said.

At about 2 a.m., Mcalpine said she woke up and Shannah was crying. She tried to get her to eat and drink something. Then she saw that Shannah’s stomach was swollen and hot — but the rest of her body was cold. She put Shannah in the shower to try to warm her up, but Shannah couldn’t even stand on her own and wasn’t breathing right. Soon after that was when she called 911 — at about 2:49 a.m.

Shannah was pronounced dead at 3:31 a.m.

Two children had bruises, were put in protective custody and taken to the hospital. That is where forensic examinations were done on the children.

Shannah’s brother said Nunez “fights them and hits them” and that is why they are covered in bruises. The 3-year-old girl had bruising on her neck from being choked. She had bruises on her abdomen, arms, face and back from being hit. The boy said his shoulder hurt because Nunez grabbed him there and threw him on the ground, the report said.

He saw Nunez hurt Shannah, her brother said. He showed the investigators what happened by hitting himself three times in the stomach. Shannah threw up afterward, her brother said.

The report said the boy told investigators Nunez previously choked Shannah. His 3-year-old sister was choked because she didn’t put her shoes on the right way. He said Nunez hit him with a belt and pushed him to the ground.

The Shitty mom Nunez became more violent with the children beginning in June 2019. He would sometimes spank the boy, but he “mainly directed his anger” at the girls because of potty training issues. Nunez strangled, punched and slapped the girls in the face, their mother said.

Leaving the children in Mcalpine’s custody would put them in more danger and Mcalpine might continue to leave her children with Nunez, CPS said. The consensus was that Mcalpine didn’t “acknowledge the concerns regarding Mr. Nunez’s abusive behavior towards her children,” the report said.

Further, Mcalpine put her children at risk by exposing them to Nunez and not making a reasonable effort to keep them from being hurt by him.

“An emergency removal is necessary, because there are no orders in place to protect these children from the negligence and abuse by their mother and Mr. Nunez,” the report said.

Mcalpine’s lack of ability to be a protective caregiver resulted in Shannah’s death, according to the document. The children were severely, physically abused for several months.

“It is evident that Ms. Mcalpine placed her own selfish desires of wanting to engage in a relationship with Mr. Nunez before protecting her children,” the investigator said.

Mom needs to be sitting in a cell next to him.

The reality is she will be given her children back and they will be further abused by the next dick she meets.

Last edited:
Now lets hope a judge does not see it differently and return the kids to her.

She made sure to let the police know she was a victim of abuse too.

Mcalpine told police officers Nunez was sexually abusive to her many times. He reportedly grabbed a big kitchen knife, put it against her neck and lightly cut her with it. She said that happened on Christmas Day 2018.

Based on that scathing Children’s Services report I’ll be surprised if charges against the mother aren’t forthcoming soon.
Regardless of her claims of abuse, there were no reports of visible injuries to the mother the night of the murder.
The boy reported details of abuse that he and his sister suffered with NO mention of his mother also being abused.
This is besides the fact that I could give a fuck even if she was. She chose him, chose to be there, and forced her children to do the same. She went to sleep knowing her baby had been pulverized and choked , and even when she knew the situation was critical she went for the shower treatment before calling 911.

I honestly don’t see how it’s possible for this mother NOT to be charged, let alone ever get her children back

Last edited:
Based on that scathing Children’s Services report I’ll be surprised if charges against the mother aren’t forthcoming soon.
Regardless of her claims of abuse, there were no reports of visible injuries to the mother the night of the murder.
The boy reported details of abuse the he and his sister suffered with NO mention of his mother also being abused.
This is besides the fact that i could give a fuck if she was. She chose him, chose to be there, and forced her children to do the same. She went to sleep knowing her baby had been pulverized and chocked and even when she the situation was critical she went for the shower treatment before calling 911.

I honestly don’t see how it’s possible for this mother NOT to be charged, let alone ever get her children back
The damn magic shower again. -_-

@Stephanie86 .. that man slept and possibly went to work.. there were times she could of escaped.
I left my EXTREMELY abuse husband (breaking my jaw and almost killing me in front of my children, not to mention all the bruises, mental abuse and sexual abuse) when he was at work... I left with nothing except the clothes on my back, what few things I could grab of my kids and a freak'n goldfish. I lost my home, my vehicle, my everything.. homeless and pennyless.. this also included all the money I had in the bank.. my savings and child support I had saved for my children. Extreme situations call for extreme measures.. children or not.
And don't tell me there was nowhere to go. There's woman and children centers, crisis center housing, and the salvation army. She absolutely chose to stay there with her children. A little bit of research, desperation and and care about her children would of inspired her for protection of her children.
The woman should be charged and convicted period. Your sympathy is directed incorrectly.. you should feel sorry for those children for having a mother who didn't love her children enough and is a weak person lost in self pity.

Last edited:
This should be a PSA for "All Penis" stop fucking bitches with kids if you hate the fact that someone else was there before you.

They can blame it on potty training but it was specifically the girls who received the brunt of the abuse.

Maybe the cow that shit them out should have got them through the potty training stage before she went on to have a baby with this dick.

Mom has horrible choices in dick I would question the bio-dicks motives for wanting the children.

This should be a PSA for "All Penis" stop fucking bitches with kids if you hate the fact that someone else was there before you.

They can blame it on potty training but it was specifically the girls who received the brunt of the abuse.

Maybe the cow that shit them out should have got them through the potty training stage before she went on to have a baby with this dick.

Mom has horrible choices in dick I would question the bio-dicks motives for wanting the children.
I get the feeling that if it wasn’t potty training it would have been something else just as trivial for him to use as an excuse

So we are supposed to believe she called for help at nearly 3 am after showering her dying daughter and that was the first opportunity she had. Not at 1am or midnight or 11pm or 10 but 3am.....
Fuck off. She watched him beat all her kids repeatedly and then when one was obviously seriously injured she put her to bed and went and got some shut eye herself. Probably sucked his dick first then cuddled up and drifted off.
It wasn't til the little girls sobs of dying agony disturbed her sleep that she got her fat ass out of bed and even then it was nearly an hour before she called for help....at the first opportunity.

So we are supposed to believe she called for help at nearly 3 am after showering her dying daughter and that was the first opportunity she had. Not at 1am or midnight or 11pm or 10 but 3am.....
Fuck off. She watched him beat all her kids repeatedly and then when one was obviously seriously injured she put her to bed and went and got some shut eye herself. Probably sucked his dick first then cuddled up and drifted off.
It wasn't til the little girls sobs of dying agony disturbed her sleep that she got her fat ass out of bed and even then it was nearly an hour before she called for help....at the first opportunity.
Exactly! I’ve actually decided to take some enjoyment out of the fact that they haven’t charged her yet. I’m picturing her thinking she’s home free. Spouted off her poor little ole me sob story to the cops. She pranced on home thinking she was foot loose and fancy free. I just wish I could be there when arrest her. I hope she’s pool side kicking it up.

Exactly! I’ve actually decided to take some enjoyment out of the fact that they haven’t charged her yet. I’m picturing her thinking she’s home free. Spouted off her poor little ole me sob story to the cops. She pranced on home thinking she was foot loose and fancy free. I just wish I could be there when arrest her. I hope she’s pool side kicking it up.
Me too. The boy said utterly zero about her copping any abuse but had no trouble detailing the abuse inflicted on them. No mention of the mother trying to intervene or protect them or comfort them. The only account of that is her stating she tried and failed to stop him choking her. But the boy didn't corroborate that. He said Nunez had choked her more than once but nothing about Mummy trying to stop him.

Since she wasn't getting beaten and has no marks she tried to claim he was 'sexually violent' and a year ago 'lightly' held a knife to her throat.
He can't have been that fucking sexually violent if you are unmarked you lying bitch. He just fucked you hard and you liked that more than your own sweet defenceless children.
And if he held a knife to your throat A YEAR AGO then maybe you should have left?
It was months before the abuse of the kids started. Or were you relieved he was taking it out on them. He was seriously beating them for a long time and every time you did fucking nothing it cemented in his head what a worthless piece of shit you were.
What sort of woman lets a man beat her little helpless children in front of her and does nothing to stop it or get them to safety? He was seeing how far he could go before you might find some sort of human decency and intervene but you didn't have any did you? You watched him deal killing blows to your little LITTLE baby girl and you just put her to bed to die alone in agony, without even a comforting hand to hold. And you went and got into bed with him. Held him. Comforted him.
I bet even he was shocked at how utterly spineless and craven you were.
Less care for that tiny precious baby than if he had kicked a rock down the driveway.

For the poster who came on saying how ruined the mother is? No she's fucking not. Shes acting up a storm and bathing in the sympathy thinking she's fooled everyone. Well she fooled you. But I don't think she's fooled the cops.
I think they are planning to bring a big hammer down hard and I hope she never sees or speaks to her kids again. I hope they forget she exists.

I have been reading everyone's comments. Shannah is my granddaughter. She was a beautiful little girl. I always called her Sunshine. The last time we were allowed to see them was on June 2nd. They didn't have any bumps or bruises. Any time we tried to see them after that, we were told that they had plans. They were always going to see Jadin's parents. Then I ended up having to spend her birthday planning her funeral. It has been over six months and there are still no words to describe the anger and resentment that I feel. This should have never happened. My husband and I have been fighting for custody of our other grandchildren for months now. The choices of these two people have cost an entire family everything. It has been easier explaining to our 3 and 5 year old grandsons that their cousin is in heaven but it has been really hard trying to explain to them that their other cousins are in foster care especially when we don't want to give children this young all of the details.

Temple police report making a second arrest in connection with the 2019 death of a two-year-old child.

Police say that as the investigation continued after the first arrest, it was determined that the child’s mother, Ashley McAlpine, 28, had witnessed the man originally charged physically abusing the child and had failed to seek medical attention and failed to report the incident until several hours later.

Investigators say the girl’s mother saw Nunez strike Shanna three times in the stomach.

Shanna started complaining of stomach pain, and was not breathing right.

Shanna’s cause of death was homicide blunt force trauma to the abdomen, which is consistent with what her mother saw.
1608356690295.jpeg

Back