• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
View attachment 15047
Reminds me of Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch
Having a secret meeting on a plane on the runway
To talk about their grandkids, while Hillary was being investigated by the justice department

Well now this explains it all!

Let me see what I can say about this.

Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I was born at night but not last night.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

In other words::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah right, uh huh.

FBI now looking into the dismissal of charges, the hearing to have his record wiped has been delayed, police (who are pissed) released their investigation notes, and a leaked memo has come to light where the prosecutor's office asked their employees to scour their records for any cases similar to Smoliett's in which they were let go with a fine and community service.

lol... this ain't ovah and I have no doubt they are going to get him, and Fox.

from an "opinion" based website, but they do look up information and fact check everything they print....

• The District Attorney’s office chose to drop the charges, even though they admitted that they think he’s guilty. Their reasoning is that this hardly ever results in jail time. But who cares? He should have a felony conviction on his record and it should stay with him for the rest of his life. What he did was pure evil, and the message being sent here is that he is either innocent or that money can buy your way out of anything.
  • DA Kim Foxx recused herself from this case because she knows the Smollett family, but her underling is the one tho made the decision to drop the charges. Obviously no one would cross their boss, and she without a doubt approved of this.
  • According to the acting DA they dropped the charges largely because he has no record. That’s just a bold faced lie. Jussie Smollett has a previous conviction for DUI and a history of lying to the police.
More at link

@JackBurton nailed it. He said it was black guys disguised as white guys on a personal vendetta.

Is the Smollett Defense League claiming that it was a fake racist homophobe hate crime perpetrated on a victim who did not realize it was a hoax? That is a new one!

But what that means is that Smollett is a multiple victim! He truly believed he was the victim of a hate crime for being black, and gay. Then he was a victim when falsely accused of orchestrating it. Then he was "exonerated" but people are skeptical, scornful, angry. Victim again! (Though it looks like the Osundairo Bros are becoming the victims/fall guys.)
White privilege myth aside, what Smollett really proved is that Green Privilege $$$ is all too true.

Last edited:
FBI now looking into the dismissal of charges, the hearing to have his record wiped has been delayed, police (who are pissed) released their investigation notes, and a leaked memo has come to light where the prosecutor's office asked their employees to scour their records for any cases similar to Smoliett's in which they were let go with a fine and community service.

lol... this ain't ovah and I have no doubt they are going to get him, and Fox.

Yeah, total shit show. The only thing he has going for him is the CPD’s asinine press conference that essentially vilified him (with a wild assortment of assumptions) and fucked up due process, especially in the eyes of the media. Prosecution kind of ruined their case.

But - political grandstanding aside - did anyone expect anything else out of Illinois?

Fucking knew it :asshat::facepalm::finger:
Many more to come
Jussie Smollett is nominated for an NAACP Award, and host Anthony Anderson hopes he wins

Post automatically merged:

Was the circus in town or they just pretending it was LOL
'They could have worn white face': Jussie Smollett lawyer offers bizarre explanation as to why the Empire actor told police his Nigerian assailants were white - and points to old video of one of them wearing make-up to play the Joker as potential proof

Last edited:

Thursday is the deadline for actor Jussie Smollett to pay the $130,106.15 bill sent to him by the city of Chicago to cover the cost of the investigation into his claim he was the victim of a possible hate crime.

In a letter sent to the "Empire" actor on March 28, the city's corporation counsel said that if he didn't pay in the next seven days, he might be prosecuted using Chicago's municipal code or other legal remedies.

Civil trial is the only way they get anything on him. Weve seen how vile and sick the court of public opinion is, and a jury is just that same ignorance concentrated down to just 12 people.

Fucking disgusting they are still trying so hard to persecute him.

Even more disgusting that prob no one is going to demand to know how much the city is paying to file suit against him. Recoup 130K in investigative costs, but how much money will be spent to and wasted to steal that away from this VICTIM?

Back