• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hey guess what ? Oh, it was just a 'publicity stunt' isn't a good enough excuse for this ?

Publicity for what anyway ... 2020 ? This is shameful ... i hope he never ever lives this down.

And where are the Nigerians now ? I hope they get deported and beat the ever living fuck out of

this guy for it ... because that looks about right from here.

Seems he was looking for a little publicity and it back fired on him ..
Idiot .. :hilarious:
I wonder why they haven't updated that story since Feb 1.

If it turns out that this guy staged this entire thing, he definitely needs to be arrested and tried. In addition, he should have to repay the entire cost of the investigation. Those things aren't free, especially when the FBI is involved. It astounds me that people think that they can get away with this.

Articles that hit today:
As Smollett Story Unravels, ABC Defends Robin Roberts' Softball Interview on GMA

CNN’s Brian Stelter Knocked For Claiming ‘Rush to Judgment’ On Smollett Story Was From ‘Celebrity Press’ and ‘Activists’

Don’t expect apologies from the left over Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ fraud

Censored: Facebook Bans Conservative Articles on Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

Pelosi Deletes Sympathetic Tweet For Jussie Smollett

Was Jussie Smollett’s “Attack” Designed to Boost “Empire” Ratings? Once Hit Show Has Been in Steady Decline Recently

Black Civil Rights Activist Says Jussie Smollet Could Have Started “Race War”

My favorite story: Jussie Smollett Case to Go to Grand Jury

A quote from the above story:
We're told when police raided the home of the 2 brothers they found magazines with pages torn out, and authorities are now trying to determine if the missing pages are connected to the threatening letter that was sent to Jussie 8 days before the alleged attack.

Our sources say early on they asked Jussie if he'd sign complaints against the 2 men who attacked him and he was clear that he would. But, when he found out the 2 brothers were the ones in custody we're told he said he knew them, felt bad for them and declined to sign the complaints.

We're told when police raided the home of the 2 brothers they found magazines with pages torn out, and authorities are now trying to determine if the missing pages are connected to the threatening letter that was sent to Jussie 8 days before the alleged attack.
LMAO. Was it a cut & paste threat letter? Only in film land do people send those letters cut from printed pages. Did Smollett come up with this hoax from TV plots?!
Post automatically merged:

My thought from the beginning was that he fucked around with someone's boyfriend and it turned out bad.

I wonder which one of the Nigerians is blowing his back out?
That's very generous of you. I assumed it was a hoax from the beginning, because the things he claimed his attackers said are exactly what people who hate Trump imagine what Trump supporters would say.
The only thing Smollett forgot to arrange for was the incorrectly scrawled swastika.
Several years ago there was a woman who claimed she was attacked for being lesbian and someone wrote or cut something on her face. Police knew she did it to herself, because it was all backwards. It looked perfect when she did it to herself in the mirror.

Last edited:
LMAO. Was it a cut & paste threat letter? Only in film land do people send those letters cut from printed pages. Did Smollett come up with this hoax from TV plots?!

That's very generous of you. I assumed it was a hoax from the beginning, because the things he claimed his attackers said are exactly what people who hate Trump imagine what Trump supporters would say.
The only thing Smollett forgot to arrange for was the incorrectly scrawled swastika.
Several years ago there was a woman who claimed she was attacked for being lesbian and someone wrote or cut something on her face. Police knew she did it to herself, because it was all backwards. It looked perfect when she did it to herself in the mirror.
I was thinking about that woman today too ..
Another lunatic .. :hilarious:

his only kinda way out would be to pull that card; but fuck that - he is of right mind.. just like everyone else on the fake news.. i need attention.. fake news.. prove america is racist just cause we hate trump boat...

I am fine with people hateing trump - for actual real political reasons.... not just the hate him to hate him - hes making america racist, I have hurt feels boat that this country is going to sink us on...

Joe Rogan quoted someone the other day on a podcast I was listening to and said "not everyone that likes Trump is a racist.. but all racists like trump" not sure I agree 100% but it was a great quote.

He also made a comment that if you walked into a party of 100people you can bet there are at least 2 there that are straight up idiots.. not just that you dont like them, or dont agree - like they are idiots that cant be helped.. Then compare that to america.. think of how many people are out there that are just idiots n know nothing, but they now have a voice online etc.. and people are listening to them n running with things. no one thinks 100% for themselves anymore.. everyone is slightly swayed and scared to voice their own 100% ideas, because they are scare of backlash etc...

Joe Rogan quoted someone the other day on a podcast I was listening to and said "not everyone that likes Trump is a racist.. but all racists like trump" not sure I agree 100% but it was a great quote.

TRUMP love all the patriots ... no mater their race and no matter their colour, religion, or age.

or who they love.

If you work ... do your homework ... don't break the law ... don't litter ... are nice to

old people, and don't kick dogs or terrorise kittens ... you're pretty much in with Trump.

Last edited:
His publicity stunt worked.

Before this fake attack I had no idea who he was.

Me either ... I don't watch TV ! I wonder if he's going to have an accident ... Or blow his brains out. He checked into a mental ward already right ... ? Is he going to use mental illness as a defence, and how because it seems like wasting those resources on FAKE TRAUMA, would be fraud and crime ... ? Yes ... no ?

That's not even close to being true. Sure, white racist assholes probably like him, but hardcore white supremacists don't because of this support for Israel and his Jewish daughter and grand-kids. Somehow I doubt the Black Israelites who were screaming racial epithets at those Covington kids are Trump guys... Racists come in all colors.

The Twitter thread below lists 29 hate crime hoaxes since 2016.

There was also an 11 year old girl in Toronto who claimed a chinese man cut her hijab. Never happened. I read somewhere at the time, her mother put her up to it.

There is a website for my area that breaks many fake hate crimes etc too - they took this twitter post and then added 38 more to it (there'r are after the twitter list - just short blurbs, with links to the articles they posted when they originally happend.

That's not even close to being true. Sure, white racist assholes probably like him, but hardcore white supremacists don't because of this support for Israel and his Jewish daughter and grand-kids. Somehow I doubt the Black Israelites who were screaming racial epithets at those Covington kids are Trump guys... Racists come in all colors.

Oh I agree.. I just thought it was funny... I frequent the American Legion and VFW of my area and every veteran I know from there and personally is all for trump... my FB friends are VERY split. But everyone seems to have VERY strong opinions when it comes to him.. I don't feel like any can be middle road - its not allowed. Its if you like him, we cant be friends - your racist etc. I don't feel like there has every been another president people would not accept someone feeling "middle of the road about"

I wouldn't call this a hoax.
I would call this a crime. Falsely reporting a crime is a crime.

Not to mention the accelerated friction and division LGBTQ is already suffering from. Plus the MAGA, and then there is the race issue.

I think he should go to jail.
Hopefully they will bring in the fact he paid them to send the letter - fucking with mail can easily become a felony offence - I hope other than just loosing face and never acting again (I guess he was being written off his show anyways before this) I hope he gets charged - has to pay restitution - the whole 9

Hopefully they will bring in the fact he paid them to send the letter - fucking with mail can easily become a felony offence - I hope other than just loosing face and never acting again (I guess he was being written off his show anyways before this) I hope he gets charged - has to pay restitution - the whole 9
If everyone would have given him more attention for the fake letter he received the week before, this never would have happend, ha ha

Back