• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The mother of a baby who died after being pulled from a bath insists she is not to blame and says his death was just a 'tragic accident'.

Makavelii Leoni, 13-months, died in hospital on September 24 after he was found not breathing at his home in Cairns.

His mother Lina Marie Daley, who has a history of illicit drug use, may now be investigated for possible child neglect and homicide.

Ms Daley, 20, claimed on Saturday that a friend was bathing her son before his death, not herself, 'so how is it my fault?'

In social media posts seen by Daily Mail Australia the young woman said Makavelii's death was a 'tragic unforeseen accident'.

'No parent should have to bare (sic) this pain, love you forever my son wish I could bring you back,' she said on September 25.

'Gone way to soon, rest In peace my beautiful baby boy. Your brother and I will always love you, forever our hearts.'

Ms Daley was unable to explain the events leading up to her son's death, according to Child Safety documents.

Makavelii had multiple bruises and bite marks on his body and a graze to his left temple, the Cairns Post reported.

He also had a possible burn mark with 3mm of skin missing from his forehead.

Ms Daley claimed her son's the injuries were a result of ordinary misadventures encountered by small children.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-insists-not-blame-baby-Makavelii-dies.html
1544282888256.png

'tragic unforeseen accident'.

It's not an unforseen accident, when putting a baby into the bathtub it should be the only thing you are thinking could happen when you wander off to do whatever you thought was more important than your child.

And do I believe someone else was bathing your baby, no, I don't.

In heaven slippery little fatty's that can't swim don't have to take baths ... they're just clean all time and never get dirty ... they just wear sweat pants and a long sleeve under a graphic tee everyday and socks with stoppers so they never fall down ... REST In PEACE.

At sentencing I am sure the judge will give her a cookie and will tell her how hard she has had it and that the baby was at fault somehow.

Makavelli? He was doomed anyway.

Indeed. A stupid name that she got wrong AND spelled wrong. Kid would have spent a lifetime spelling it out and explaining why it was Makavelli instead of Machiavelli.

Indeed. A stupid name that she got wrong AND spelled wrong. Kid would have spent a lifetime spelling it out and explaining why it was Makavelli instead of Machiavelli.

Pretty sure it was a hat tip to Tupac.

Only off on that spelling by the additional I at the end.
Post automatically merged:

Based on her fb posts I wonder if it was the father/boyfriend who caused some of the baby's injuries? Looks like she posted about him being abusive and how she finally left, but then went right back to him.

Another golden dick, I guess.

Pretty sure it was a hat tip to Tupac.

Only off on that spelling by the additional I at the end.

Based on her fb posts I wonder if it was the father/boyfriend who caused some of the baby's injuries? Looks like she posted about him being abusive and how she finally left, but then went right back to him.

Another golden dick, I guess.
It wasn’t the father, the mutt had a boyfriend and is now a full on meth skank

@Fellofftheporch

I am sure she is already working on a replacement baby.
If she has any more babies child safety will take it. She already has her eldest boy in care

Makavelli? He was doomed anyway.
He was a beautiful little boy, always smiling a a happy little fella till mum turned to ice.

FTA - 'No parent should have to bare (sic) this pain...'

Very true. But at the same time, babies should not have to endure a mother's drug induced indifference.
The true thing is that junkies shouldn’t leave their JUNK where kids can eat it

It wasn’t the father, the mutt had a boyfriend and is now a full on meth skank
Don’t leave your meth on the bedside table, babies will think it’s lollies.

Last edited:
There’s not a chance in hell that that she was capable of forming this sentence:

“Ms Daley claimed her son's the injuries were a result of ordinary misadventures encountered by small children”.
One would have to be literate to do that...

Back