• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
NEWPORT NEWS - A 55-year-old mentally handicapped man testified in court Friday that Junious Boyd Batten, 40, a staffer in the adult day care home he was living in, "thought I was a woman" and sexually assaulted him multiple times.

"He got on top of me and ... do something wrong, something he (was not) supposed to be doing," said the man, who has the mental capacity of a 5-year-old.

The case first came to light when a second resident, a 24-year-old man who also testified at Friday's hearing, told a counselor last year about the incident.

"He did a lot of sick, twisted things," the second victim said. That included, he said, physical abuse, as well as "having me pull my pants down while he masturbates," and making the man watch as Batten had sex with a third man.

Batten told the victims they would go to jail or be thrown out of the home if they told anyone.

Batten says "if he did" perform the alleged acts, it was because he was under the influence of cocaine.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/loca...al_halfwayhouserape_0329mar29,0,5078771.story

It's really fucked up that he has a release date at all.. honestly.. I wish the inmates knew the real reason he's in jail for.. hope he's dead before 2029 and I am not picky as long as he turns up dead or suddenly dies..

Back