• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police are searching for Juniad Hashim Mehmood, 27, after they found the bodies of three children, including a baby in a Texas City apartment.

The Texas City Police Department says officers went to the apartment on a welfare concern call.

After arriving, they found three children, believed to be five, two and an infant. An adult female was also found with a gunshot wound to the head.

The woman was taken to the hospital and is in stable condition.
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/lo...b6BDGIW0VD6ZP_GbEABP8JvFgKpPV3qlSXHJwItN4EAP0
1546582987159.png

A man police say claimed to have killed his three children and shot his wife is in custody.

Police said the man called 911 to turn himself in Thursday night. Junaid Hashim Mehmood, 27, was arrested near the Panera Bread on El Dorado Boulevard near the Gulf Freeway.

Police said he was taken into custody on an unrelated warrant and will be held in the Texas City jail.
https://www.kktv.com/content/news/3...nderway-for-person-of-interest-503884011.html

Last edited:
Not much more here except some clarification of the woman's condition. Stable but very seriously injured apparently.

Texas City police Lt. Kenneth Brown told the Houston Chronicle that the wounded woman is unable to speak to investigators. He described her injuries as severe. Texas City police Lt. Kenneth Brown told the Houston Chronicle that the wounded woman is unable to speak to investigators. He described her injuries as severe.

https://www.whec.com/news/police-3-young-children-found-dead-in-texas-apartment/5198488/?cat=565

Some say he was in a very bad mood when he did this. Others say he was just in a mehmood.
Frankly he should be processed into Alpo canned dog food.

Call me crazy but I wouldnt want to start off my New year in jail facing murder and attempted murder charges.
I know if I was the mom I would wish I were dead to becos the weight of their deaths would break me.

A medical examiner has revealed that the three children killed Thursday in a brutal Texas City, Tex., attack died from stab wounds and blunt force trauma.

The father of one of the three children found dead in a Texas apartment was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in connection to the slaying, police said Friday.

Additional charges are expected to be filed against Junaid Mehmood, who is being held without bond, reported Houston TV station KTRK.

Police identified the children as 2-month-old Ashanti Mehmood, 2-year-old Prince Larry Brown and 5-year-old Angela Pilot. Junaid Mehmood is the father of Ashanti Mehmood.

The kids’ mother, Kimaria Nelson, 25, was also found in the apartment and suffered a gunshot wound to the head. She was listed in stable condition, according to The Associated Press.

Mehmood lived in the apartment with Nelson and the children, police said.

He allegedly posted to his Facebook page just after the crimes took place.

“Im (sic) sorry..I was a great man to everyone..I do apologise (sic),” the post read, according to KPRC. “Sorry to my family and my girlfriend (sic) family and mast (sic) of all sorry to Queen Kimaria Nelson.”
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cr...d-texas-apartment-killing-20190104-story.html

Only the baby was his?
I wonder how long they had been together? I wonder if the father/s of the other two are baying for his blood.

“Im (sic) sorry..I was a great man to everyone..I do apologise (sic),”

You should be fucking sorry. Now, in order for the world to accept your apology, you should kill yourself... Now... Don't waste any time. This will save everyone the time and money it's going to take convicting your sorry ass and turn you into BBQ. So, chop chop. Please be quick about it. 'The sooner the better...' as the saying goes.

From all the pictures they looked so happy.

No matter what he was going through or she might have did (from his perspective) those children did not deserve to be brutally murdered.
1546705577366.png
1546705723569.png
1546705738660.png

I read he beat the gf and then shot her in the head with a pellet gun. Some pellet guns are no joke, and at close range it could still cause serious harm, but i would think the beating did the worst of whatever injuries she has

I have zero sympathy for her though. He has prior arrests and i believe convictions, to include ones for violent crime and domestic violence. You swim with sharks, im not going to feel bad when you get bit.

Also read he posted up on social media afterwards he was enraged that he was recently fired from his job. Maybe this was one of those, "im cant support my family, im too ashamed of that fact, theyre better dead then without me or my support" nonsense motives. Then again, that job was working at the GOodwill, so there wasnt much providing goin on regardless.

@Satanica @CbabyRKO @Prettypink513
A father accused of murdering three children, including his own baby daughter, stabbed them with a screwdriver and left blood spattered all over their apartment, according to new court documents.

Junaid Hashim Mehmood, 27, stabbed his six-week-old daughter Ashanti and her half-siblings, two-year-old Prince Larry Brown and five-year-old Angela Pilot at their home in Texas City on January 3.

Mehmood then attacked the children's mother, 24-year-old Kimaria Nelson, by shooting her in the head with a pellet gun. She is still in the hospital clinging to life.

Police arrested Mehmood after being called to the apartment by his brother who had stopped by to check on him after he wrote a cryptic Facebook status within minutes of carrying out the killings in which he apologized to his family.

The 27-year-old was furious about having been fired from his job at a Good Will Store when he committed the attack.

He confessed to police once in custody and is now being held in county jail on three capital murder charges.

He first attacked Angela, he said, by beating her on the head with a hammer before stabbing her with the screwdriver.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by DailyMail.com, the five-year-old's skull had been fractured multiple times and her elbow was also broken.

Prince, two, had been stabbed repeatedly in the chest. His heart and lungs were punctured and he also had cuts on his head.

No information is given about Ashanti's injuries or where she was found in the apartment.

Mehmood told police he could not remember how he killed her.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-siblings-death-screwdriver-beat-hammer.html

From all the pictures they looked so happy.
People posting pictures always do...until the police arrive or the divorce papers are served
Post automatically merged:

If you can't hold a job at Goodwill, you can't hold a job anywhere. Dumber than a retard.
Yeah...don't they hire addicts trying to get their lives back on track? How do you get fired from Goodwill?

Here's fucktard's Galveston County Case File, though he could easily have other records elsewhere.
09-CR-1452
Mehmood, Junaid Hashim
07/11/1991
05/18/2009
10th District Court
Garner, David E.
Pre-Indictment Filing
Disposed
EVADING ARREST DETENTION W/VEH

10-CR-0402
Mehmood, Jynaid Hashim
07/11/1991
02/08/2010
212th District Court
Criss, Susan
Felony - Filed by Indictment
Disposed
FRAUD DEL CS/PRESCRIPTION SCH II

10-CR-1162
Mehmood, Jynaid Hashim
07/11/1991
04/20/2010
212th District Court
Criss, Susan
Felony - Filed by Indictment
Disposed
THEFT FROM PERSON

12-CR-1514
Mehmood, Jynaid Hashim
07/11/1991
06/04/2012
212th District Court
Criss, Susan
Adult Felony
Disposed
MAN DEL CS PG 1 >=4G<200G

14-CR-2087
Mehmood, Junaid Hashim
07/11/1991
07/09/2014
10th District Court
Neves, Kerry
Adult Felony
Disposed
OBSTRUCTION OR RETALIATION

MD-0346871
Mehmood, Jynaid Hashim
07/11/1991
07/09/2014
County Court at Law No. 2
Roberts, Barbara E.
Adult Misdemeanor
Dismissed
POSS MARIJ <2OZ

MD-0347297
Mehmood, Junaid Hashim
07/11/1991
07/22/2014
Roberts, Barbara E.
Adult Misdemeanor
Disposed
ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY MEMBER

15-CR-1043
Mehmood, Junaid Hashim
07/11/1991
04/27/2015
10th District Court
Neves, Kerry
Adult Felony
Disposed
ROBBERY

MD-0354812
Mehmood, Junaid Hashim
07/11/1991
04/27/2015
Roberts, Barbara E.
Adult Misdemeanor
Disposed
ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY MEMBER

19-CR-0037
Mehmood, Junaid Hashim
07/11/1991
01/07/2019
405th District Court
Slaughter, Michelle
Adult Felony
Pre-Indictment
AGG ASSAULT W/DEADLY WEAPON

19-CR-0038
Mehmood, Junaid Hashim
07/11/1991
01/07/2019
405th District Court
Slaughter, Michelle
Adult Felony
Pre-Indictment
CAPITAL MURDER OF MULTIPLE PERSONS

19-CR-0039
Mehmood, Junaid Hashim
07/11/1991
01/07/2019
405th District Court
Slaughter, Michelle
Adult Felony
Pre-Indictment
CAPITAL MURDER PERSON UNDER TEN YOA

Ouch, a screwdriver. Be so much more painful be to stabbed with a tool that blunt.
Only if he doesn't care for his tools. My tools are cleaned after each use. Screwdrivers are routinely pulled across a file to keep the blade ready for it's next job. I imagine a nice flat blade screwdriver could easily go between the ribs and do a world of damage. My screwdrivers are kept in better shape than my knives. Many of them cost more than most of my knives too.

Only if he doesn't care for his tools. My tools are cleaned after each use. Screwdrivers are routinely pulled across a file to keep the blade ready for it's next job. I imagine a nice flat blade screwdriver could easily go between the ribs and do a world of damage. My screwdrivers are kept in better shape than my knives. Many of them cost more than most of my knives too.

I was imagining a philips head

A flat top could be fairly sharp. Still, no way in hell it is going to be sharp as a knife, nor would it hurt less than a knife. No comparison

I don't see him getting the death penalty he will take a plea and life imprisonment.

He has admitted to the crime and since now we have to care about baby killers feelings he will get nice and fat and spend his remaining time on earth feeling sorry for himself and blaming the good will for his life being ruined.

Name: MEHMOOD,JUNAID HASHIM
Maximum Sentence Date: LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE
Projected Release Date: LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE

Parole Eligibility Date: LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2009-12-28 FRAUD POSS CONT SUB 2012-11-29 GALVESTON 10CR0402 2-00-00
2015-04-10 ROBBERY 2015-12-08 GALVESTON 15CR1043 3-00-00
2019-01-03 CAP MURDER PERSON U/10 YOA 2021-11-10 GALVESTON 19CR0039 5555-55-55
2019-01-03 AGG ASLT DATE/FAM/HSE W/WPN 2021-11-10 GALVESTON 19CR0037 9999-99-99
2019-01-03 CAP MURDER MULTIPLE PERSONS 2021-11-10 GALVESTON 19CR0038 5555-55-55

Back