• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

The game is discovered again and a clueless group of friends is sucked in, and the hilarity begins right away when they find that they're now in bodies that look like the game characters. They quickly discover the hard way that they each have three game lives and that they will definitely need those chances.

Even the beast that inhabits my grand kids was quiet during this one, so we actually got to watch the entire movie! That's a selling point in itself!

It's a very good thing they enjoy their characters' special abilities, because they're going to need them!

I enjoyed it for what it was. I didn't like the first one much, but my kid was the perfect age for it when it came out. I may be in the minority here, but I never found Robin Williams a funny comedian and whenever he is playing a comedic role in a movie, he just gets on my nerves. Liked him better when he played serious roles or killers.

Love the first

Will never watch this

The Rock will never do another good movie(the only one he has done so far is Other Guys, of course).

but I never found Robin Williams a funny comedian and whenever he is playing a comedic role in a movie, he just gets on my nerves. Liked him better when he played serious roles or killers.

I would agree he shined best dramatically. Jumanji wasnt some over hte top goofball performance/role though. It did demand some dramatic notes, i mean the character has a damn tragic and horrifying history.

Back