• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Julianne Mario Trevinois, 31, is facing charges after authorities said she hit her daughter for not taking her medicine earlier this year.

According to court documents, on Sept. 3, Trevino struck her daughter while they were in a bathroom. The girl "had a red abrasion below her right eye, a laceration to the left side of her bottom lip and scratches on the inside of her right arm," according to court documents.

The child told her babysitter the next day about what happened in the bathroom and the babysitter took the child to the nearest police station to report the abuse.

Two of Trevino's sons, ages 8 and 10, both said they were scared of their mother and that she hits them frequently, according to court records. Trevino's grandmother who also resides in the home told authorities Trevino "hits all three of her children.

The grandmother said she is afraid to say anything about the abuse because she doesn't want Trevino to leave and take the children.

Trevino had an abundance of excuses for authorities about her daughter's injuries
1. She hit her daughter "on the butt area once" for refusing to take the medicine, according to court documents.
2. The black eye and cut on her daughter's lip were caused by a fall from a roller chair.
3.The scratch to her right arm was caused by her nails when she accidentally scratched her when the child "took off running towards traffic in a parking lot and she immediately rushed to catch her," court documents said.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/...d-of-hitting-daughter-for-not-taking-medicine
1544955405840.png

Last edited:
Has she ever washed her hair? I suppose she was too busy beating the snot out of her kids actually take the time to do some self-grooming. The odd thing is you can almost see the remnant of a once pretty face in there ... almost.

Really ? Like my kids are afraid of me too ... But I think its a healthy fear because I only had to hit each of them once.

I hope Santa is good to that babysitter this Christmas. Mommy Dearest, not so much. A big nugget of coal in her prison stocking, maybe.

Trevino had an abundance of excuses for authorities about her daughter's injuries

It's usually the ones that have an excuse for every bump and scratch that are abusing. I couldn't tell you how half of the bruises on my crazy kids get there!

Back