• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Migod he is retarded as fuck!
Not true disability, but just dumb fucking moron and he is out of his tree.
This was the most shockingly dull interview.
I felt bad for the anchor for how awkward this was.

Guy is in a dreamworld far removed from reality.
Everything is happening later, not tomorrow.
Huge Baby.

He does not grasp anything...
period.
Takes no responsibility for anything.
Just put him in prison in a teeny cell.
Stupid dillhole.

ETA: and ffs castrate him pronto!

Yea .But why would and real smart TV person or cable company give this ejjit any airtime ??
Come on it just feeds his unrealistic ego and attitude towards life .
I dislike giving spotlight to this type of trash like goodlokkibg gangbangers to a waitress thinking they deserve tips
This is crazy ..its not news. its a shame
He is a shame..
I guess its freedom of snowflake news
Ha I live close to a Mormon town named"" Snowflake ""
It would be good place to drop these Moran snowflakes off ... No jobs..tons of methheads / pervs / etc but there's a church on every corner there.

Alex Jones interviewed Rotondo and paid him $3000.
So now he can buy those boxes to move his stuff. Put it in a storage unit and rent a room from someone.
Or... he can have a mental breakdown. Because D-Day is coming for a pitiful fellow who can't cope and fails every reason and logic test.

[...]
'I want to get out of my parents' house' he said, 'Which you made possible,' referring to the check given off camera.
The host, who's infamous for his conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 and school shootings asks: 'So that $3,000 made that possible?'
'Yeah,' he responded. 'It's going to happen. I'll get my things out of there in the amount of time I have and it will allow me to continue to pursue the things I need to pursue without significant interruption as a result of the mandatory relocation. And that means a lot to me.'
Days ago Michael, clearly upset by the judge's order, told TMZ that his parents, Christina and Mark Rotondo, are not good people for forcing him to vacate their Camillus home.
[...]

Last edited:
Oh, let's just baby the little bitch some more why don't we. What the fuck is wrong with people I'm 28 and have my own house, car, career, life, family, pet's. And I'm not over here getting $3,000 just to be a cry baby bitch. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong. If I sit around and do nothing I'll get paid. $3,000 hardly covers my mortgage and utilities but still. I can dream right!

Oh, let's just baby the little bitch some more why don't we. What the fuck is wrong with people I'm 28 and have my own house, car, career, life, family, pet's. And I'm not over here getting $3,000 just to be a cry baby bitch. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong. If I sit around and do nothing I'll get paid. $3,000 hardly covers my mortgage and utilities but still. I can dream right!
How irresponsible of you to be a responsible millennial.

Alex Jones needs to die a not so peaceful death... :shifty:
I'm no fan of Jones, but to his credit, he gave the crazy fool the tool to make good on his claim that he would leave his parents house if he had the means.
The other media just paid his expenses to a studio for a ratings boosting interview.
Jones called his bluff. I like that.

Last edited:
You'd think Jones would've worn out his vocal cords by now, at the least!

Aaargh! His voice is so hard to listen to, I'd have a problem with that grating voice even if I agreed with him.
There are other people on his channel who actually have something interesting to say. Too bad they are associated with him though. I hope they strike out on their own or find a different partner.

Alex Jones interviewed Rotondo and paid him $3000.
So now he can buy those boxes to move his stuff. Put it in a storage unit and rent a room from someone.
Or... he can have a mental breakdown. Because D-Day is coming for a pitiful fellow who can't cope and fails every reason and logic test.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Right now this little schmuck is thinking he can now make money going to tv. The little moron doesn't realize he's the man of the minute.

If all of this were truly for the sake of him trying to be a father to his son, then you'd think that maybe once in the last 8 months he would have made an effort to at least see the kid once.....and he didn't.

Now Rotondo claims he was misdiagnosed with schizophrenia. No surprise! That's why I think labelling him a useless Millennial is too convenient. Surely now people can see he is truly messed up, not just entitled. What we call entitled in a millennial brat is everyday excuses to a schizo. The guy is pitiful and I feel for his family. I've been there, luckily without the public embarrassment or any fear of danger from weapons possession.

Stop poking the loony with a stick for TV ratings and clicks.

Last edited:
He just seems too lazy to take a deep breath.

I read somewhere that someone had offered him a job. He'll probably not take it, as it wouldn't fit with his schedule.:rolleyes:

I'm so happy Buffett didn't let me miss this update!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/0...t-first-calls-cops-on-his-dad-over-legos.html
1527874047954.jpg

A 30-year-old man who made headlines last week after he was ordered by a judge to vacate his parents’ New York home has officially left the residence, but not before calling the police on his father regarding some missing Legos.

Michael Rotondo waved to journalists as he loaded his creaky station wagon with his belongings. The millennial told reporters he called police Friday morning because he believed his 8-year-old son’s Legos were in the basement and his father would not let him look for them. Instead, the father offered to look for specific items and, if he found them, bring them out. The Legos were found after police arrived.

"This isn't a game show," Rotondo told the Post-Standard of Syracuse regarding the Legos. "I don't have to guess what's behind Door No. 1."
[....]
On Friday, Rotondo stood outside the place he once called home but had some trouble before then. His car, which has a broken coolant system, took a few tries to start. During his car trouble, he told reporters he said goodbye “more or less” to his parents before jumping into his rumbling station wagon.

"I gotta get going before that thing blows up," he told reporters before driving off while waving and honking.

As for his destination, Rotondo said he planned to spend the next week at an Airbnb in Syracuse. After that, he planned on moving in with a distant cousin. It was not immediately clear if he was going to look for his own place.

As for his destination, Rotondo said he planned to spend the next week at an Airbnb in Syracuse. After that, he planned on moving in with a distant cousin. It was not immediately clear if he was going to look for his own place.

Uh - if I was that distant cousin I'd be having second thoughts. No way. No how. This guy will soon be leaching off the cousin and will take another court case to get him removed.

And it probably really is HIM that wants them. I'll bet he's built more stuff with them than his kid.

My "gamer son" (not quite 16 years old). Met a 30+ year old that made me think of this guy, today.
This "man" spent 30 minutes or more talking pokemon go (like a kid on Christmas morning excited).
My, son, was just flabbergasted when the guy left... "Son, is that what you want to be when you grow up?"
His reply "MOM, HOW OLD WAY THAT GUY?" I told him, and my wondrous boy said "And he thinks this stuff is real?"
"He was talking like these gyms are real places!" "Shouldn't he be done playing games, by this time?"
(Best thing ever to happen) LOL

And it probably really is HIM that wants them. I'll bet he's built more stuff with them than his kid.

Lego boxes come clearly marked with targeted age group on it ... it specifies ages 6 -99

Good damn right ... Lego is awesome

I'm surprised he left so peacefully ... i bet you Alex Jones is kicking him self now that its known he plans on spending time in Airbnb and staying with a cousin instead of paying for 1st and last months rent.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/01/deadbeat-son-claims-hes-too-broke-to-pay-child-support/

As if you thought this asshole couldn't get any worse, he does. Not paying his child suppoert, while fighting his parents over the right to see his little boy.

He’s not just a deadbeat son, he’s also a deadbeat dad.

Michael Rotondo — the 30-year-old upstate man whose own parents sued him to get him out of the housecomplained he was too broke to pay child support for his 8-year-old son, yet somehow managed to plunk down nearly $10,000 for a storage unit that has housed his busted 1989 Chevy Camaro for the past five years, according to court records obtained by The Post.

Rotondo fought the mother of his child tooth and nail in Onondaga County Family Court in 2016 when she asked for an increase in support — from a mere $25 a month.

“He terrorized me,” the 33-year-old woman railed to The Post Friday, hours after the unemployed Rotondo was kicked out of his parents’ Camillus home by court order following eight years of rent-free living.

The single mom, who asked to remain anonymous, said Rotondo owes about $2,500 in child support. He was ordered to pay $56 a week last year by a judge after the mom filed a petition in October 2016, court papers show.

Rotondo lost joint custody of the boy in September, but not before filing three motions to dismiss his baby mama’s bid for more child support.

Judge Julie Cecile sided with the mom and upped the support, while ripping Rotondo’s efforts to get a job as “minimal at best.”

A June 2017 filing shows how Rotondo cried poor while paying $920 a year in car insurance for the broken-down white Camaro with flat tires as well as a gray Volkswagen Passat station wagon that didn’t run, either.
He has kept the Camaro and other belongings, such as sporting and gaming equipment, at the $162-per-month storage unit in Camillus for the last several years.

The judge said the expenses “completely undermined” Rotondo’s claim that he can’t afford to pay child support.

“When questioned why he did not sell such belongings, he claimed that they had no value except sentimental, and that he had no legitimate answer for the obvious question of why it made sense to spend more than $9,000 over the last five years to store valueless belongings, at the same time asserting that he could not afford to pay support for his son,” Cecile wrote in her Sept. 26, 2017, ruling to hike the child support.

Testifying in the custody case, Rotondo said he applied to only two jobs that year and shunned working in retail or fast food because “he did not want to accept a position he did not think he could work at for at least three years,” Cecile wrote in the ruling.

He “considered applying at Staples but does not think it is a good environment,” she said.

Rotondo flouted a court order in March 2017 to produce records of his job search, claiming it “slipped his mind,” and also passed on attending a “parent-support program,” which would have aided his job search, because he thought it wouldn’t “help” his case, Cecile wrote.

Rotondo did all this while living under his parents’ roof.

Court records show Rotondo last worked in March 2017 as a part-time ski instructor, earning $9.70 an hour for 15 hours a week.

In 2015, he was fired from his job at Best Buy, which he’s currently suing for discrimination.

Rotondo gained national attention last month after he was sued by his parents for refusing to move out of their home. They won an eviction order.

“When questioned why he did not sell such belongings, he claimed that they had no value except sentimental, and that he had no legitimate answer for the obvious question of why it made sense to spend more than $9,000 over the last five years to store valueless belongings, at the same time asserting that he could not afford to pay support for his son,” Cecile wrote in her Sept. 26, 2017, ruling to hike the child support.
Testifying in the custody case, Rotondo said he applied to only two jobs that year and shunned working in retail or fast food because “he did not want to accept a position he did not think he could work at for at least three years,” Cecile wrote in the ruling.

He “considered applying at Staples but does not think it is a good environment,” she said.

Rotondo flouted a court order in March 2017 to produce records of his job search, claiming it “slipped his mind,” and also passed on attending a “parent-support program,” which would have aided his job search, because he thought it wouldn’t “help” his case, Cecile wrote.

Rotondo did all this while living under his parents’ roof.

Court records show Rotondo last worked in March 2017 as a part-time ski instructor, earning $9.70 an hour for 15 hours a week.

In 2015, he was fired from his job at Best Buy, which he’s currently suing for discrimination.

Rotondo gained national attention last month after he was sued by his parents for refusing to move out of their home. They won an eviction order.

He said the bad blood between him and his parents stems from his opposition to their seeking visitation rights with their grandson.

LEGO is cool.
This tool makes it seem not so.

Have this nagging feeling.
What if the "distant cousin" is a prank and not even real.
Get this guy travelling to who knows where and just squatting there.

. As for his destination, Rotondo said he planned to spend the next week at an Airbnb in Syracuse. After that, he planned on moving in with a distant cousin. It was not immediately clear if he was going to look for his own place.
But does the distant cousin know he's on his way?

Back