• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Twenty-four-year-old Juawar Kallo was booked into the Polk County Jail Tuesday on two counts of neglect or abandonment of a dependent person. She bonded out of jail Wednesday.

According to court documents, Kallo left her three-year-old daughter and five-year-old son alone in an apartment in the 6800 block of Chaffee Road on the morning of June 14th.

No plans were made to have someone look after the children and they were left without food or water. The complaint also says the children had been known to get out of the apartment while not supervised and wander around.

The police were called just over two hours after Kallo left, and the children were taken into DHS custody around 1:00 p.m.

The complaint says despite being notified that her children were in the care of DHS, Kallo did not contact them about the kids until the following day."

DD1h.jpg

Juawar Kallo, 24, is is charged with two counts of neglect.

Kallo is out on bond and speaking out after being accused of leaving her five-year-old son and three-year-old daughter home alone without food or water.

“I would never leave them alone without any food or water," Kallo exclusively shared with Channel 13.

Police accuse Kallo of not making arrangements for someone to look over her three and five year-old children.

“I was going to work, and they were left alone by my sister’s boyfriend and I didn't know anything about them being left alone while I was at work," Kallo said.

Police say the kids wandered out of the house and neighbors called police. Kallo is also accused of not calling the Department of Human Services immediately after finding out they had her kids.

“Acting like a am a bad mother, I am not a horrible mother everything a do it for my kids and I love them so much," Kallo said.

Kallo says the kids are still in DHS’s care and says she is being held responsible for someone else's mistake.

“They flipped it on me since I am the mother. I have to take responsibility."

Jar Jar your a great mom leaving your kids with the penis poking your sister.

Your kids are always your responsibility.

View attachment 19298

Jar Jar your a great mom leaving your kids with the penis poking your sister.

Your kids are always your responsibility.
While I completely agree to not leave them with a boyfriend or girlfriend of your sibling, people do work and expect their babysitter whether it be an individual or daycare, to properly care for their kids while they are unable to. (not saying this dumbass did that... she didn't even call DHS right away so fuck her)

Back