• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
46-year-old Joyce Owens tried to eat her boyfriends face during an argument. Cray-cray. According to officers on scene, the man was missing a large chunk of skin on his forehead. They also said the cut was so deep that a part of his skull was showing

Police found Owens in the building's basement. She admitted to biting the man's face during an argument and then running off.

Owens was charged with mayhem and domestic assault and battery. She was arraigned at Dudley District Court on Thursday and was held on bail.
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/woman-bites-boyfriends-face-during-heated-argument/717122307

Jesus Christ almighty.
Has the zombie apocalypse already started and we just now finding out?
Cos if so lemme know and I'll get my ass prepped.

I... don't want to know what drug she was on, beyond 'stay away from it'...

Bath salts? =/

I expected a much creepier mugshot TBH.
He had asked for a little head.
She immediately began reducing his existing one.

Shit. I finally forgot all about that dude and you had to bring him up again.
Glad to help ;)
I love creepy medical anomalies. First book I ever bought via mail order, age 11, was that old chestnut "anomalies and curiosities of medicine". I saved for months from my 50 cents a a week allowance and birthday dollars...
I put $5 in quarters in an envelope in the mailbox. The postman left a note about how bills were a better choice. My mother changed my coins for bills and a month later I received my freaky med book. I still have that book. I loved it!

Kids have it so easy now... Instant gratification via search engine. In my day we had to wait for the mail man.

Last edited:
In my day we had to wait for the mail man.

We did ... and everything I ordered from Au Cotton had to be tailored, so even when the mail man showed up ... I still had to wait.

I'm okay with this this lady biting during a fight ... she was obviously in it to win it. Once a girl who was trying to steal my car, had me in a head lock so I did the only thing I could do, which was bite a chuck of her boob off ... Yep ... i just kept my jaw locked (because one good lock deserves another) until she let go. She was screaming "she's biting me, she's biting me) and i thought that was hysterical ... like what was she expecting, a ref from WWE coming out and breaking it up ... cause street fighting isn't like that. Anyway ... the cops showed up, but didn't come to my house because no one said a fucking word.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back