• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
When Joy Lynn Csotty was arrested on multiple felony charges after investigators say she shook her friend’s 9-month-old daughter until the infant lost consciousness and stopped breathing. Csotty then handed the infant to a neighbor and ran away, leaving the infant’s twin and a 4-year-old boy home alone.

Csotty, 45, was arrested on Jan. 24 on felony warrants charging her with aggravated child abuse and two counts of child neglect.

Csotty was babysitting the children of Jessica Langford, 27 - a 4-year-old son and twin 9-month-old daughters - on Dec. 30. She arrived at Langford’s apartment and Langford left for work.

“She came home on her break to check on her children,â€￾ said Sgt. Stefan Loeffler of the Sheriff’s Office Special Crimes Bureau. “Everything was OK.â€￾

Shortly after Langford left again for work, neighbors say Csotty came out of the apartment with one of the infant girls wrapped in a towel. She told John Howerton, 55, who was sitting on his porch across the hall, that the child had fallen in the bathtub and was not breathing.

When Howerton’s wife, Alicia, came outside, Csotty handed her the infant.

“She just said, ‘Help me. Help me. The baby’s not breathing,’â€￾ John Howerton said. “She seemed very concerned. It happened so fast. When I turned around she was gone.â€￾

Investigators say Csotty ran behind a row of garages. She initially ran from the deputies when they found her, but was later arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court.

Neighbors performed CPR until the 9-month-old began breathing again. The child was then transported by air ambulance to Lee Memorial Hospital and later to Tampa Regional Hospital for treatment.

Inside Langford’s apartment investigators found small droplets of blood on the bathtub and a purse on the bathroom counter. Inside the purse investigators found unused syringes, knotted rope, wadded tissues and Csotty’s identification.

Dr. William Brooks, medical director of the Hillsborough County Child Protection Team, told investigators that the infant suffered from bilateral subdural hematomas and a retinal hemorrhage, either from a blunt force trauma or severe shaking, according to an affidavit.

He said the child lost consciousness and stopped breathing, both signs that point to a child receiving that type of abuse.

Csotty, who has previous arrests and a conviction for petty theft, told investigators that the child simply went limp and fell back in the tub. She denied injuring the child, and said she ran because she knew she had a warrant for her arrest.

Langford said the Florida Department of Children and Families removed her three children from her home and placed them in their grandmother’s care.

Langford said she had a previous case with DCF after the twin’s father, Nichoulas Sousa, 22, physically abused her son about a year ago. The DCF verified a finding of failure to protect against Langford in that case. Court records show that Sousa was arrested on Jan. 1, 2008, and convicted in December of inflicting a physical or mental injury on a child.

DCF had two additional encounters with Langford. In 2008 there were two allegations against Langford of threatening harm to a child, one of which was verified.

“I want my kids back,â€￾ Langford said. “I feel like I should have my kids.â€￾
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/feb/08/babysitter-charged-abusing-friends-9-month-old-inf/

the comments in this section are tough on the mother, unfortunely we may not be able to see the future. I have to give this mother some credit she has her own apt and works a job.

She thought she had a mature woman watching her children. Yes she probably should of done a background check ... the article says they are friends not sure when you hire a sitter to watch your kids if your too check for needle marks. From the photo it appears that csotty has on a lab coat and looks like a stetphoscope around her collar.

I'm assuming the kids are with Jessica's mother, thinking if it was paternal grandparent the kids would be separated. I would have to count your lucky stars... I am happy that the kids are doing well.
------------------

Langford said she had a previous case with DCF after the twin’s father, Nichoulas Sousa, 22, physically abused her son about a year ago. The DCF verified a finding of failure to protect against Langford in that case. Court records show that Sousa was arrested on Jan. 1, 2008, and convicted in December of inflicting a physical or mental injury on a child.

does anyone know what the sentence for Sousa was ?

Jiminy Christmas, these poor damn kids cant catch a fucking break, Jessica Langford is a fucking idiot!!

She let her dumbass penis, " NICHOULAS A SOUSA ". beat and abuse her kids and she didn't SHIT about it. Then after she gets her kids back she lets yet another child beating, drug addict, Fucktard watch them, WTF!!!!! she blew her fucking chances take though kids AWAY from her sorry ass.

NICHOULAS A SOUSA, 22, Birth Date:10/30/1986
Y36345.jpg

NICHOULAS A SOUSA Florida prison page
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=982764798

DC Number: Y36345
Name: SOUSA, NICHOULAS A
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 5'06''
Weight: 151 lbs.
Birth Date: 10/30/1986
Initial Receipt Date: 12/31/2008
Current Facility: FRANKLIN C.I.
Current Custody: MEDIUM
Current Release Date: 12/01/2009

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
TATTOO LEFT CHEST TATTOO PIT BULL FACE ON LEFT CHEST
TATTOO RIGHT CHEST JESSICA<-------- Tard Tattoed her name on his chest WTF!!

12/01/2007 ABUSE CHILD-INJURY 12/09/2008 COLLIER 0800025 1Y 6M 0D

*** Note these are Jessica Langford stuff NOT Joys *****

Langford said the Florida Department of Children and Families removed her three children from her home and placed them in their grandmother’s care.

Langford said she had a previous case with DCF after the twin’s father, Nichoulas Sousa, 22, physically abused her son about a year ago. The DCF verified a finding of failure to protect against Langford in that case, department spokeswoman Erin Gillespie said.

Court records show that Sousa was arrested on Jan. 1, 2008, and convicted in December of inflicting a physical or mental injury on a child.

Gillespie said the DCF had two additional encounters with Langford. In 2008 there were two allegations against Langford of threatening harm to a child, one of which was verified, Gillespie said.

“I want my kids back,â€￾ Langford said. “I feel like I should have my kids.â€￾

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JOY LYNN CSOTTY, 44, DOB:12/01/1963
CSOTTY01.jpg

Name : CSOTTY,JOY LYNN
FL0110000
DOB:12/01/1963
Age at arrest:44
Race:W
Hgt:504
Wgt:136
Hair:BLN