• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
27wsqo5.jpg

FL - Joshua Wortham, 24, became upset with his 9-month-old stepson after he wouldn't quit crying in a supermarket, so he placed a blanket over the boy's head and hit him three times.

The child sustained bruises on his eye and head.

Wortham was charged with two counts of child abuse and the boy was taken into protection for further investigation.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5d20029e-16c1-4307-8a17-7062f439bcff

Maybe he'd act like a real human being if someone knocked that point out of his head. A couple of well-placed hammer strikes ought to do it.

Damn, and no blogs so I can't tell this guy what I would like to do to him if I were to see him on the street.

Joshua Wortham Wife/Babymama
Has a baby countdown on her profile...Damn, I hope she gets out of this marriage and quickly before this next baby goes through what this one did. :mad:

Joshua Wortham Wife/Babymama
Has a baby countdown on her profile...Damn, I hope she gets out of this marriage and quickly before this next baby goes through what this one did. :mad:

I saw that, doesn't matter.. more than likely (hopefully) the state will step in when that baby is born and won't let that bastard near it. Who knows what might happen if they did.

1627336834453.png

Release Date: 11/15/2010

Custody:COMMUNITY

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
04/17/2008 ABUSE CHILD-INJURY 03/17/2009MANATEE08014943Y 0M 0D

Back