• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Lehigh Acres man is facing charges of animal abuse.

The Lee County Sheriff's Office arrested Joshua Schlotmann after deputies say a video showed him abusing a dog.

Deputies say the video was captured on a Ring doorbell and shows Schlotmann pinning the dog to the ground and punching the dog several times.

The dog, "Thanos," was removed by Lee County Domestic Animal Services and remains in their care.

“Not here. Not now. Not ever,” Sheriff Carmine Marceno said. “I’ll keep throwing these abusers into jail until they get the message that I won’t stand for it!”
1568060836474.png

Wonder what his reason was for punching the dog. No excuse is good enough.

Nice looking dog! Hope he finds a new happy loving home.

Jan. 15, 2020
A case that began in court Tuesday with mistrial ended Wednesday with the animal cruelty conviction of a Lehigh Acres man who punched a dog.

Joshua Ray Schlotmann was found guilty iand sentenced to 12 months of probation, is prohibited from possessing or living with animals, has to attend and complete an anger management course and perform 50 hours of community service.

The charges came after a doorbell security camera recorded Schlotmann punching a dog multiple times in September.

The Lee County Sheriff's Office was made aware of a video showing a man physically abusing a dog.

Thanos, the dog, was removed by Lee County Domestic Animal Services and has since found a loving home.

Last edited:
Back