• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
- A father is speaking out after his son was accused of dismembering and killing multiple animals – the torture captured in photos and videos that were later shared at a North Carolina high school.

Joshua Davis, 16, is accused of felony animal cruelty after the bloody images surfaced at Southwestern Randolph High School.

His family said it's not the full picture, however.

Joshua had asked his father, Brian Davis, to see a psychologist eight months ago and had been going to therapy ever since.

Davis said it just wasn't enough.

"This is almost like a Jekyll and Hyde thing with him. Nobody expected anything like this. I certainly didn't," Davis said.

He said he is devastated after finding out what Joshua is accused of doing.

Arrest warrants obtained by WGHP indicate Joshua stabbed animals with sticks, burned a raccoon alive, dismembered the raccoon with a bolt cutter, strangled a cat, nailed an opossum to a tree and removed the opossum's intestines.

While his son is facing several felony counts of animal cruelty, Davis does not think jail time will help. (Yes Your devil spawn does)

"I hope we can get him some mental help instead of just sending him to prison," he said. "Then he'll be coming out a smarter killer. If he goes to prison, he's going to come out working on humans probably."

It's a struggle Davis hopes people understand and learn from.

"I want people to know Joshua is not an evil thug kid out here doing stuff. My son has extreme mental health issues," he said. "I had been taking him for mental health treatment. We gotta stop him now." (Yes he is)

The family tells WGHP Joshua had taken pictures and videos of what he did to the animals and showed them to people at school.

They believe it was a cry for help.

Fuck you dad and your dahmer.

At 16 killing animals by 22 he will be fucking babies and shaking the shit out of him.

Last edited:
Joshua Davis is a perfect example of mental illness that requires institutionalization. He needs to be in a mental ward, away from society. I can see where prison will only turn him into a bigger problem for society once released, but he needs to be under lock and key because drugs/therapy in an out-patient setting will not make him better.

I was thinking that maybe if they made him a deal that he could be free in society if he let them cut off his hands and little weenie, but then i thought it through and he would probably get claw hands and be really mad that he couldn't rape anything. So I've decided that my idea probably wouldn't work out very well.

I feel bad for his father, it is tough for any parent to come to grips with your child being a monster.

And he's clearly a monster. Something is broken in him and probably can't be unbroken.

The father is right that prison is probably the wrong route. Institutionalization is probably the route that protects society. Trouble is, the law may not provide a way to do that without parental consent.
The risk with that solution though is, depending on his intelligence, this boy has the potential to learn to hide his impulses and nature to eventually gain freedom into an unsuspecting populace.

I suspect we'll either see this kid again or see his handiwork at some future point.

The parents of the kids at school who saw the torture of animals should sue Mr. My Son Is Not A Monster for every freaking dime he has. Maybe that will get his head out of his ass. Meanwhile Little Serial Killer needs to be locked up...don't care if it's in a mental institution, jail, the bathroom, whatever. He needs to be secured somewhere.

I'm hopeful they caught it early enough that maybe he can get the help he needs to change things. I was alot like this kid when I was younger. I never said a word to anyone. I started using drugs. Heavily.....one huge dose of magic mushrooms completely changed that violence into love. Sounds silly as hell. But its true. I'm sending good vibes to this young man and his family.

The parents of the kids at school who saw the torture of animals should sue Mr. My Son Is Not A Monster for every freaking dime he has. Maybe that will get his head out of his ass. Meanwhile Little Serial Killer needs to be locked up...don't care if it's in a mental institution, jail, the bathroom, whatever. He needs to be secured somewhere.
You know suing everyone over everything in life is not the solution, 70% of the lawsuits in this country should be thrown out of court as is

I was thinking that maybe if they made him a deal that he could be free in society if he let them cut off his hands and little weenie, but then i thought it through and he would probably get claw hands and be really mad that he couldn't rape anything. So I've decided that my idea probably wouldn't work out very well.
A real rapist would just turn to object rape.

This kid needs to be institutionalized ..
There is no hope, only heavy medication to keep him subdued for the rest of his life ..

Back