• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
348sz2f.jpg

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) ― A man has talked himself into nearly two years in jail after threatening to kill a Shelby County criminal court judge. Joshua Beadle has been held in contempt and sentenced to 10 days per word after a judge ordered him to stop the threatening comments.

Judge Lee Coffee stopped counting at 70 words and sentenced Beadle to 700 days in jail.

Beadle was shackled and outfitted in a special hooded spit mask during the hearing Monday after spitting at the judge at a hearing in January. Beadle missed the judge and instead hit a clerk's computer.

Through his nylon-and-mesh spit mask, he apologized to the clerk on Monday and assured her that his intended target was the judge.

Beadle was appearing in court on burglary and rape charges.

http://cbs13.com/watercooler/judge.tennessee.sentencing.2.685597.html

Oh thats a great look! I think all scumbag rapists, child molesters and baby killers should have to wear that while in prison! :D

Spitting at a judge? What the fuck does he think he is? A camel?

Wait, I just looked at his picture again, and with that thing around his face, he DOES kinda resemble a camel....question withdrawn.

Super glue would work wonders too. Just a few drops will do the trick. I know this because when I was young, I tried to stop my brothers from fighting, they broke my mom's rocking chair so my brother got the super glue and tried to glue it back together. It didn't work on the rocking chair, but it did on his mouth, he had held the tube in his mouth when he was gluing the rocking chair. Imagine his surprise when he tried to take the tube out of his mouth and he couldn't. Mom was called and took him to the hospital to have it removed. I think they laughed harder than the rest of us kids when it first happened...lol

Latest posts

Back