• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
97mq9s.jpg
Jackson County, Fla., deputies found two young girls living in a trailer without running water, electricity or sewer services. The discovery was made while deputies were responding to a domestic dispute near Sneads, Fla., Tuesday evening.

The children’s mother, and the man she identified as their father, have been charged with two counts of child neglect in the case.

Joseph Atkins, 52, is additionally charged with aggravated assault.

Asha McElvy, 23, also faces charges of battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest without violence.

According to the complaints related to their arrests, McElvy called 911 Tuesday night to report that she had been hit on the head, and that someone was chasing her with a knife.

Officers met her and she gave deputies additional statements that Atkins had hit her on the head with a board, threw an ax at her and chased her around the yard with a shovel on three separate altercations that day.

In his statement, Atkins “confirmed the story that McElvy told us to a point,â€￾ a deputy wrote in the complaint. “He stated that they had a couple of arguments today and that he had to scare her into leaving earlier.â€￾

When the deputies went inside the dwelling, according to the complaints, they found the two girls, ages one and three. Deputies noted there was not adequate or appropriate food in the home to meet the needs of children that age.

The toilets were operated by using buckets of water to flush them, but were full when deputies arrived, according to the complaints.

Investigators also learned that the family slept together on a cot in the center of the living room.
[...]

The complaint states that when she was told she was under arrest, she “complied at first, allowing (the deputy) to place her in handcuffs, but forced him to drag her and physically place her in the patrol vehicle.â€￾

Then, after she was in the back seat, the complaint states she spit on one officer’s hand as he attempted to prevent her from spitting in another officer’s face. McElvy also allegedly made several unsuccessful attempts to kick one of the deputies.
[...]
http://www2.dothaneagle.com/dea/new.../parents_held_on_child_neglect_charges/87426/

wow i thought me and the babydaddy had a big age difference. my first two kids their dad is 19 years older than me.
poor little kids. i bet they were so hot and miserable in Florida, no electricity, ac, not enough food, dumb fighty parents, no potty that worked.

i'm so glad they took them away.

Back