• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Morbid

Big Daddy Yum Yum
Staff member
twilight-zone-jpg.13494

The reboot of the classic, 1959 TV show hosted by Rod Serling will debut on CBS All Access on April 1st, and the full trailer for the series has been released.

Jordan Peele will host and produce the show, and even star in some of the episodes along with Tracy Morgan, Steven Yeun, Kumail Nanjiani, Sanaa Lathan, Taissa Farmiga, John Cho, Ike Barinholtz, Greg Kinnear, and Alison Tolman.

If you are a fan of the original series, it does look as if some of these new episodes are either calling back to the more famous episodes of the original or totally retelling them. It remains to be seen if it will be any good, but the trailer is decent.

However, is this enough to get people to pay for CBS All Access? Not for me it isn't.

I am already coming close to paying for so many separate subscription services that it about to equal the cable bill I quit paying years ago. Not that I still won't watch the series another way, of course.

Anyway, here's the trailer and let me know your thoughts. Any fans of the original? This enough for you to shell out some dough to CBS in order to watch (legally)?

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
No it won't be enough to get to pay for it, but I'll also watch a different way. (They couldn't get me to pay to watch the new Star Trek I'm not paying for this) but I am excited about it!! I love the original!! I hope it's going to be good.

JackBurton

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
It being on CBS kills any hope or interest i might have otherwise had in it. That network doesnt do good shows.

And they are def going to run into the soon to be exploding problem of streaming service overload. Most people are already paying for netflix and/or Hulu, now a basic major network is asking for MORE money to access its own streaming service? The fuck is Hulu for then? Idiots.

Pirate it for free if youre interested. Sometimes i pirate shit even if i have a means to watch it thru a service i paid for, just out of principle. Fuck these networks and fuck the entire system.

Staff online