• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A southern Indiana man was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly killed his ex-girlfriend’s two dogs.

State police believe 28-year-old Jordan Hunt shot the dogs before setting them on fire. The Hazelton man is now being charged with intimidation, domestic violence, and killing a domestic animal.

Officers say Hunt’s former girlfriend contacted Evansville police on Tuesday to report that someone had entered her home and took both of her dogs, a pit bull-lab mix and a golden doodle. She then wrote on Facebook that a reward was being offered for their return.

Shortly after noon on Wednesday, police say a person who saw the woman’s Facebook post contacted her about the location of her pets. Officers responded to the rural area on Count Road 200 North near Hazelton and reportedly discovered the remains of both dogs.
https://fox59.com/2018/09/26/southe...of-shooting-ex-girlfriends-dogs-burning-them/
fox59-dog-death-suspect.jpg

He looks like an angry fucktard she should never have dated him in the first place.

He looks like an angry fucktard she should never have dated him in the first place.

Yeah but you know the old saying - The hot one's always date the assholes.

The dogs were cute as hell. Probably so friendly that they left with him thinking it's park time -

dogs_chelsiekoutz_facebook.jpg

What a sick, vile thing to do. Hope the pups died instantly, at least. Him? I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

And this is why I didn't leave my asshole ex until I found somewhere safe I could take the dog with me. I know several women who had their dogs killed by abusive ex fucks who were angry at them.

They were gorgeous dogs. He deserves the same treatment.

What an enlightened response to rejection, Buddhists should study him

:penguin:

Back