• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Jordan R. Brisson, 26, is accused of seriously injuring his infant son.

He is was charged with physical abuse of a child and recklessly causing great bodily harm.

The special needs boy, just under 6 months old, suffered bleeding on the brain and a retinal hemorrhage.

The injuries were diagnosed after the boy was taken to Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee on Feb. 15.

When asked by an Oconto County investigator if he’d ever shaken the child out of frustration, Brisson said yes.

Brisson said he grabbed the boy’s arms while he was laying on the bed and shook him while telling him to stop crying and ask what he could do to help him.

“Jordan states ... it was probably a little violent for such a small boy but he was frustrated towards him,” the complaint read.

Brisson added that “it sounds ridiculous but when he gets frustrated at (the boy), it’s when he wants to help him.”

During the interview, Brisson said he “now realized because of his emotions, he shook (the boy) too hard…” but would have never thought what he did would hurt the boy.

The boy has fluid on the brain and tracheostomy tube, the complaint states.

BABIES DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGES IDIOTS!
Jesus, shouldn't the hospital send babies home with a little more instructions? Bc this shit happens all the time.
Example: "Do not shake your baby - not even a little shake guys! Babies are loud, also, they cry (annoying I know but you are a grown up! You can handle it!) They eat, so don't forget to feed them either. Oh yea, can you not twist or shake or dangle them? And just in case, don't try to have sex with them (it's anatomically not a good fit and also IT'S ILLEGAL) and don't give them alcohol or drugs. GOOD LUCK!!!"

A nonverbal child that is crying nonstop.. can be overwhelming.. dad needs some coaching.. should have already received.. in stress management and reduction.. not all parents understand it’s okay to give yourself a time out to regroup
All infants are non verbal. And millions of babies have issues that cause PURPLE crying (What it's called in hospitals now during a period of non stop crying and when shaken baby syndrome is most likely to occur. Where I live, parents must watch a video about P.U.R.P.L.E crying and speak to the nurse about it after you give birth, which I think is great) such as colic, yet make it out of infanthood unscathed, if their parent isn't unhinged and a piece of shit. Only coaching he needs is a good beat down. Even elementary aged kids know not to shake a child. If they are good people. This guys a man child, incapable of being a parent, and needs to NEVER be around any young person again.

Last edited:
Back