• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.news-herald.com/news/cr...cle_c3648c0d-e76c-51d4-aa8e-c987d4ee21e9.html

COLUMBUS — Authorities in Ohio say an ex-doctor awaiting sentencing for running a pill mill was fatally shot by his then-19-year-old son, who initially reported it as a home invasion and is now charged in the slaying.

Jonah Lake, of Westerville, was indicted Wednesday on charges including aggravated murder and evidence-tampering in the June 2017 shooting of 51-year-old Kevin Lake at their home about 15 miles northeast of Columbus.

The Columbus Dispatch reports Jonah Lake was taken into custody Wednesday. Court records listed no attorney for him.

The Franklin County prosecutor says investigators concluded the home invasion was staged and the son was responsible for the shooting.

Kevin Lake had pleaded guilty to federal charges for prescribing powerful pain medications to hundreds of patients daily at a clinic.

Theories -

- Pissed off at daddy because he pissed away his privileged lifestyle and he'll have to live a 'poor life' now...
- Was a silent accomplice in daddy's pill mill operation...
- (Ironic version) Daddy was inadvertently supplying son's pill habit...

I don't see this guy lasting very long in prison.

jonah%20lake_1541689261936.jpg_61493000_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Theories -

- Pissed off at daddy because he pissed away his privileged lifestyle and he'll have to live a 'poor life' now...
- Was a silent accomplice in daddy's pill mill operation...
- (Ironic version) Daddy was inadvertently supplying son's pill habit...

I don't see this guy lasting very long in prison.

jonah%20lake_1541689261936.jpg_61493000_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I think any or all three of your possiblities could be true.

Back