• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Former Vice President Joe Biden made a bold promise on Tuesday to "cure cancer" if he is elected president in 2020.

At a campaign event in Ottumwa, Iowa, Biden expressed the difficulty one faces with a "loss" of a family member and others attempt to comfort them saying, "'I know how you feel'" when in reality they have "no idea how I feel," which is likely in reference to the loss of his son Beau Biden, who died in 2015 from brain cancer.

"That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that... I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer," Biden declared.

Story:

You know he should have started slow with something like soft serve ice cream machine in every household. You know something attainable!

Curing cancer. Give me a flaming break!
This is disgusting to make a promise like this. How about figuring out a way...no you know what...I'm not even going to go there. So sick and tired of utterly ridiculous promises that passed the lips of politicians. I am so done with by Biden. And I'm not even American I have no horse in the game.

Just move on to some real candidates. Bounce the old boys club out of there him, oh, Bernie and those 15 or so other old farts that nobody even knows who the hell the names are. Who are we kidding the Democrats are going to crap the bed again anyway. It's getting really hard to watch.

Back