• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Joanna Mae Macy-Rogers and another suspect, who was later shot and killed by police, allegedly hijacked a UPS truck, held the driver hostage, and forced a slow police chase and standoff.

Macy-Rogers is accused of firing several rounds at Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies, resulting in multiple shots hitting a deputy's vehicle.

She faces charges of attempted murder on a peace officer, carjacking, kidnapping and shooting into an inhabited vehicle.

Another suspect, identfied by friends as Mark Morasky, was shot and killed after attempting to run from the truck they carjacked.

Joanna Mae Macy-Rogers and another suspect, who was later shot and killed by police, allegedly hijacked a UPS truck, held the driver hostage, and forced a slow police chase and standoff.

Macy-Rogers is accused of firing several rounds at Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies, resulting in multiple shots hitting a deputy's vehicle.

She faces charges of attempted murder on a peace officer, carjacking, kidnapping and shooting into an inhabited vehicle.

Another suspect, identfied by friends as Mark Morasky, was shot and killed after attempting to run from the truck they carjacked.

View attachment 13272
Looking like the smug bitch, she is ..

Why is she not being charged for his murder?
Because she didnt murder him, the cops did. She was my bunkie in jail and i seen the entire police report. So u shouldnt say stupid shit when u dont kno the details.
Post automatically merged:

Looking like the smug bitch, she is ..
actually she isnt smug at all and the situation that happened was not started by her. she was my bunkie in jail and she had no choice but to go along with mark. he already planned to have suicide by cop and never told her, and now she is being charged with everything

Ha he tried to run leaving her skanky ass behind
No, actually he planned a suicide by cop hijacking. she was my bunkie in jail and i read all the paperwork and police reports. she was forced to go along with it, shes never been in trouble a day in her life before this, and she is actually a very respectful person.

She slipped through a loophole in California law.

--Al
No loop hole, just common sense. she didnt shoot him, san jose police did, like they always do

Last edited:
On January 01, 2019 laws changed ..

The main differences between California’s previous felony murder law and the new law under SB 1437 are related to the intent of the defendant. Under the old law, a person could be convicted of first-degree murder if someone died while he or she committed of a felony, even if the death was accidental, unintentional, or the defendant had no knowledge of it.

Example: Jon and Dennis plan to rob a convenience store. The clerk willingly hands the money in the register over to Jon and he heads back to the car while Dennis stays behind. While Jon waits for his accomplice to exit the convenience store so they can take off together with the money, Dennis and the store clerk get into an altercation and Dennis ends up killing the clerk. Jon is unaware that this unplanned part of the robbery has taken place.

Under the old law, Jon could have been charged with murder for the death of the clerk even though he had no intention to kill anyone and it was his partner who committed the act. The new law, in contrast, would require Jon to have shown greater intent to participate in a homicide and he may not be charged with felony murder.

Back