• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-man-accused-of-setting-house-on-fire-with-wife-kids-inside

Investigators with the Harris County Fire Marshal's Office say Jimmy Klayton Lauder, 31, intentionally set fire to the house Sunday morning.

"Mr. Lauder intentionally set fire, using an ignitable liquid, to the home he shared with his wife and two small children," said Fire Marshal Laurie L. Christensen. "We are extremely grateful that no one was injured in this fire and that the female victim and her two children are safe."

Authorities say a fire alarm alerted the woman to the fire, which enabled her to call 911 and escape with the help of first responders.

Lauder was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail. He is charged with arson and child endangerment.

TexasHousefire.jpg

He looks like an arrogant asshole.

By the look of his eyes I'd say quite stoned as well.

I think he should be the 'main event' at the next Burning Man Festival.

Hang him upside down.
Napalm enema until swollen
Put a candle next to his ass
See how long he can hold it.

Thanks @Sejanus for the inspiration.

Looks like @Sejanus has some competition in the Descriptive Demises Department:D

I love the thought of napalm up his bum should make some lovely Northern Lights!

Looks like @Sejanus has some competition in the Descriptive Demises Department:D

I am but an egg but I grok that great minds think alike ;)

In hindsight I should have added - 'Force pure gaseous oxygen into his stomach' after the enema part. That should brighten things up a bit when it hits the flame.

Back