• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 51-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of beating his mentally disabled twin daughters, raping them and chaining them to a bedroom door in a case described as torture.

The man was charged this week with several felonies, including first-degree criminal sexual conduct, first- and second-assault and abuse of a vulnerable adult.

The Star Tribune reports that charges and a protective order against the suspect reveal he fathered two children by one of the twins.

The Associated Press is not naming the father to avoid identifying the women, who are now in their early 20s.

Authorities say the man was upset that one of the twins had become sexually active and felt they were eating too much.
https://www.wthr.com/article/charges-minneapolis-father-beat-raped-twin-daughters

At first i was kind of mad they wouldn't say his name, because I think the public has the right to know on account of safety. But then I thought ... he's not getting bail.

Wow ... you think of the Turpin and wonder if it can get worse and then it does. Poor kids ... all of them.

$750,000 dollar bail ... I'm wrong.

SICK ... that's way too low. You know this judge that set this wanks to breed me Daddy for sure.

[...]

One of the twins escaped to alert authorities last May. County human services official a short time later removed the other twin and a younger sister from the family's home.

Child safety experts ... concluded that their injuries were "clinically diagnostic of torture."

In a petition for a protection order that a Hennepin County judge granted in June, the twin who was impregnated twice said she did not "ever remember having enough food."

"He forced me to have sex, (and) he has done this to me every day since I was (in my) early teens or so," the twin's account continued. "He did this to my twin sister also."

... the other twin, identified as Victim A, said that once her parents realized she was "sexually active," her father repeatedly put a dog chain tightly around one or both ankles and connected it to the parents' bedroom door "to prevent her from seeing men" and to deny her food. The twin said her father would beat her while she was bound, and that her twin, referred to as Victim B, also was chained.

An exam of Victim A found a "largely detached" left ear, and scars on her forehead, scalp and back. She also had a chronic limp from being chained around her ankle so tightly and could not see out of her left eye after her father allegedly stomped on her head.

In June, a nurse saw Victim B crying, and she said her father had raped her and that she was pregnant by him. She said he "routinely raped her" when her mother was not home, the complaint said.

[...]

... charges were filed against the father once enough evidence had been gathered.

http://www.wjtv.com/news/national/charges-minneapolis-father-beat-raped-twin-daughters/985679436
8 fucking months to gather enough evidence? Hennepin County, Minneapolis sure does have some slow ass investigators.

http://www.startribune.com/charges-...in-what-authorities-called-torture/474763273/
[....]
Twin sisters with diminished mental and behavioral capacity were raped, starved and beaten, and subjected to long stretches of captivity in chains by their father in their south Minneapolis home, according to charges filed this week.

The abuse continued for years, the criminal complaint and other court filings read, until one of them escaped to alert authorities last May.

Charges filed Tuesday against 51-year-old Jerry Lee Curry and a protective order against him also reveal that he fathered two children by one of the twins, one born in June 2014 and the other in October 2017. The sisters are now in their early 20s.

Curry surrendered to authorities downtown and was booked into jail late Wednesday morning. He remains held in lieu of $750,000 bail ahead of his first court appearance Thursday afternoon.
ows_151925383821513.jpg

[....]
they are trying to locate the mother of the victims to find out what she might know about the violence. The mother’s father said he hasn’t seen her for a month, maybe more, and was unaware of the trouble in her family.

The complaint charging Curry with numerous violent felonies, as well as court orders for protection on the twins’ behalf, also alleged that he also beat the couple’s 10-year-old daughter but not nearly to the extent of what he inflicted on the twins.

Curry’s rage was fueled by one of the twins becoming sexually active and his feeling that they were eating too much, authorities say.
[....]
The twice-impregnated twin gave a firsthand account of the abuse in her order for protection petition that a Hennepin County judge granted last June.

“I don’t ever remember having enough food,” she wrote. “He forced me to have sex, [and] he has done this to me every day since I was [in my] early teens or so,” the account continued. “He did this to my twin sister also.”

She added that being “chained to the door and bed every day for as long as I can remember,” and threats of being killed and left in the trash continued until her twin fled to a friend’s home and police “took me to a safe place,” bringing the abuse to end in early May.
[....]
The twin who gave birth twice after being raped was identified in the criminal complaint as Victim B, and a psychologist determined she is at a “mild to moderate” level of intellectual disability, and unable to live on her own. The other twin, identified as Victim A, is more severely diminished intellectually and behaves much like a child 6 to 7 years old, the complaint continued.

Child safety experts with Masonic Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis examined the twins soon after they were removed their parents’ care and concluded that their injuries were “clinically diagnostic of torture.”

Curry, whose criminal history in Minnesota includes nothing more serious than drunken driving and low-level assault convictions, is charged in Hennepin County District Court with first-degree criminal sexual conduct, stalking, first-and second-degree assault, abuse of a vulnerable adult, and a gross-misdemeanor count of child endangerment.
[....]
Nepper said Wednesday that the twins’ mother is mentally handicapped and “really nice. I feel terrible about this.” The property owner declined to say more.

One neighbor said several people who live on the block saw police at the residence last spring or early summer and put two adults under arrest and remove dogs from the 1,100-square foot home on a typically quiet Northrop neighborhood block.

An officer went to the home on a domestic assault call on April 25, 2017, before the twins and younger sister gave their accounts to authorities. The initial incident report from that call shows no arrests being made or other action taken.
[....]
On May 1, the mother reported that one of her twin daughters, Victim A, was missing. Authorities found her the next day at the Salvation Army shelter downtown bearing “significant injuries consistent with abuse.” She told police she feared returning home but didn’t elaborate.

On May 9, county human services officials removed the other twin, Victim B, and the young sister from the family’s home. Victim A left the Salvation Army shelter and surfaced on June 7 at a women’s shelter in St. Paul.

On June 12 and again a few days later, Victim A gave authorities a detailed account of the violence she and her sisters went through in the home starting at least as far back as roughly 10 years ago when Curry allegedly stomped on and broke the twin’s ankle.

Victim A said that once her parents realized she was “sexually active,” her father repeatedly put a dog chain tightly around one or both ankles and connected it to the parents’ bedroom door “to prevent her from seeing men” and to deny her food.

This bondage would sometimes last for days, often with her hands tied behind her back, and Curry would beat her bloody while she was bound, Victim A said. She said her twin also was similarly chained.

An examination of Victim A on June 15 revealed a “largely detached” left ear, and scars on her forehead, scalp and back. She said those wounds came from when Curry beat her with a bat and a paddle.

Other injuries to Victim A included a chronic limp from being chained around her ankle so tightly. Back in February 2017, she had skin graft surgery on one ankle at Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC).

County health services officials had the other twin, referred to as Victim B, admitted on May 9 to HCMC. On June 9, a nurse saw Victim B crying, and she admitted that Curry raped her and she was pregnant by him. She said he “routinely raped her” when her mother was not home. DNA samples from Curry and Victim B confirmed that he was the father of her daughter and the twins’ biological father as well.

Victim B said Curry would beat both of them with fists, bats and brooms “if they misbehaved.” She said she also saw her father hit her younger sister but chose not to chain the girl to the door because she “was considered too young.”
[....]
a professional guardian petitioned the court and was granted an order for protection against Curry on behalf of Victim A. That filing revealed further mistreatment including that she was sometimes naked while chained and left to wallow in her feces and urine.

The chains were so snug that gangrene set in and nearly cost her both legs before surgery on both ankles saved them.

The petition also alleged that Curry bloodied the mother with punches and had one twin hit the other.

The 10-year-old was examined for three days in early May at HCMC, and there were no signs of physical abuse. In questioning in June, she said Curry hit her in the head with a golf club a few years earlier and that he made her strike her twin sisters with a stick.
[....]
the petition read, “her parents were constantly with both her and her sister, and [Curry] would not leave her alone, so it was impossible for her to get help.”

Curry would “not give them food for days” and had them chained “because they ate too much,” the filing continued.

Victim B alleged that Curry and her mother always kept the twin’s Social Security disability payments to buy drugs and alcohol.

In her first-hand account spelled out in the protection order, Victim B recalled when police finally “came to our home [in May 2017] and took me to a safe place. I am here with my guardian, and I feel safe with her.”

Who needs to kidnap victims, when you can make your own. What a sick depraved creature. The Mother, was mentally challenged, the twins were mentally challenged. Seems he knew from day one what he was doing.

I think he probably did. That the mother was too makes me wonder if it was genetic, and if the sick prick was just breeding himself more victims from the get go. :(

February 28, 2018

New details continue to emerge in the case of a Minnesota man accused of chaining up his twin daughters for years, while beating and raping them. Police were called to the home at least 50 times, yet it took years before the victims were removed from the home.

The twin sisters are now in their 20s and live with limited behavioral and mental capacity after their father, 51-year-old Jerry Lee Curry, reportedly abused them for at least 10 years. In May, one of the twins managed to escape the south Minneapolis home and hide out in a Salvation Army shelter until authorities found her.

Charges filed against the suspect revealed that he impregnated one of the twins twice, resulting in one child being born in June 2014. Another child was born in October 2017. He also reportedly beat another daughter, 10, but the abuse was not as severe as what he doled out to the twins.

According to court documents, the abuse started when one of the twins began a sexual relationship with a boyfriend, and after Curry allegedly thought the girls were eating too much. The twin who gave birth to two of her father’s children wrote that he started raping her when she was a teen.

“I don’t ever remember having enough food. He forced me to have sex, [and] he has done this to me every day since I was [in my] early teens or so. He did this to my twin sister also.”

She added that not only was she “chained to the door and bed every day for as long as I can remember,” but that her father regularly threatened her with violence.

After being removed from the home, it took around nine months for all of the children open up and explain what they lived through.

“I am so afraid of my parents. I never want to be with them again,” one of the twins said, according to the Pioneer Press. “It feels so good to not be chained to the bed, raped and beaten every day.”

According to a experts at the Masonic Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis, the twins physical and emotional injuries were “clinically diagnostic of torture.”

A psychologist at the clinic said that the twin impregnated by her father had “severely diminished intellectually” and behaved as a child of age six or seven would. The other twin was diagnosed with a “mild to moderate” intellectual disability. Both girls are unable to live alone and take care of themselves.

Further, Curry is accused of selling one of his twin daughters for sex in exchange for drugs.

The children’s mother, Sheila Wilson, who had limited legal guardianship, was arrested and charged with criminal neglect. Curry is behind bars and charged with abuse of a vulnerable adult, child endangerment, assault, and criminal sexual conduct.
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/02/...d-twins-while-impregnating-daughter-twice-da/

@Satanica @Prettypink513
A 52-year-old Minneapolis man accused of beating and raping his mentally disabled twin daughters has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.

One of the twins said in a victim impact statement that their father "hurt, used and abused the whole family." The statement said the woman hoped her father would spend the rest of his life chained up the same way he had chained his two daughters to their beds and door .

The twins, now 22-years-old, were not at the hearing. The Associated Press is not naming the father to avoid identifying the women.

The man pleaded guilty last week to first-degree criminal sexual conduct, first-degree assault and gross misdemeanor child endangerment. Six other counts were dismissed under a plea deal.

From a neighbor who called the police in the past.

"There have been a lot of incidences between yelling and screaming at the kids, locking them outside in their bras and underwear. One of them even slept on the back steps a couple of nights,” the neighbor said.
Documents obtained by WCCO show Minneapolis Police responded to the home more than 50 times since 2011. Reports include a lost child, domestic abuse and welfare checks.

Back