• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Silvahalo

Bite My Seraphim Sass
16612940-bg2.jpg

eww, just nasty.
Glad someone did the right thing calling the police just turns out they find the kids living in deplorable, filthy conditions.​
MANCHESTER, Tenn. -
A Manchester man charged with child abuse, domestic violence and drug possession is recovering after inmates in the Coffee County jail attacked him on January 11.

Jeremy Neal had to be taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center for reconstructive surgery on his teeth, face and eyes.

The Coffee County sheriff estimates the medical cost for the county will reach $100,000. The county will cover the cost because Neal was in county custody when he was attacked.

Neal, 31, and his wife Pamela, 26, were arrested after police, responding to a domestic violence call, found their three children living in deplorable conditions.

According to a Manchester police investigative report, police officers found the house filled with garbage, cat feces, urine and vomit. The report said the children's beds were also covered with animal waste and uneaten food.
16612940-bg3.jpg

Police charged the Neals with domestic violence and child abuse.

"I just can't imagine how scarred these kids are going to be for life," neighbor Terri Phillips said. "I know for a fact they should not have those children."

She continued," They do not need to get those children back."

Neighbors reported seeing the children often playing unsupervised in front of the home in the1800 block of Kefauver Street.

"Sometimes I would see one of the children out there with nothing on but a diaper," Phillips continued. "One time my son saw one of the children completely naked out in the front yard."

Other neighbors heard screams from the Neal's home the night the couple was arrested.

"It sounded like the children needed to be out of there," Sheryl Buchanan said.

Neighbors also learned of the attack on Neal following his arrest.

"I hate to hear that happening," Buchanan said. "I would think he would be punished enough without them beating him up."

She continued, "When you don't do right, things comeback on you and that is just the way it is."

Neal posted $30,000 bond and was released January 18. The Department of Children Services placed the Neals' three children in the care of relatives.

[...] more/video.

Well, he must have pissed the wrong person off.
I'm w/ the neighbor on, "When you don't do right, things comeback on you and that is just the way it is."
Karma must have been the bitches name. His woman better watch her back.​

Back