• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ed-to-hire-hit-man-to-kill-witness/ar-BBRKXlU

Jeremiah Johnston, who is accused of killing and dismembering an Aloha woman last year, is now accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill a witness for the prosecution.

Johnson was arrested about a year ago after 28-year-old Sara Zghoul's body was found in a trunk near SW Sarala and Hargis Road.

The families of both Zghoul and Johnston lived about half a mile apart in Aloha. The relationship between the two has not been revealed, and Johnston has been behind bars since January 2018.

Washington County court documents now reveal Johnston is accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill a witness for the prosecutor.

He's facing new charges including attempted aggravated murder, criminal conspiracy of a felony and solicitation, on top of kidnapping, murder and aggravated murder charges he was already facing in connection with Zghoul's death.

Zghoul, a young mother, worked as a model and actress.

Johnston has been convicted for multiple drug offenses in the Portland area since 2014, The Oregonian/OregonLive reports.

BBRKSdN.img.jpg

Can't say I blame the guy. He's goin down for murder and dismemberment. DISMEMBERMENT! I'd be trying to hire someone to kill witnesses too.

Snapchat or Instagram tart I suspect.
Maybe did some infomercial crowd reaction shots or soft lingerie jerk off pics for an online spank bank.

Man he has some major radar dishes on the side of his head. Wonder how many channels he gets on those? Ugly wank

Doesn't matter, he killed someone savagely. Then tried to have someone else killed. Throw em off a cliff and let em flap his arms. Then give em a fucking sky burial. Worthless trash.
Post automatically merged:

She had a hideous fucked up nose
I agree. Just giving ya the thumbs down. Aka crap because I don't wanna spoil the relationship :p.

Last edited:
Back